Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 192 lbs
    gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit gettinHUGEbrah's BodySpace

animal cuts: which pill is which?

i know red is the stim and blue is the duretic...

but which are the rest? just want to know...

Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit I.Livestrong's BodySpace

Smile

Originally Posted by gettinHUGEbrah View Post
    i know red is the stim and blue is the duretic...

but which are the rest? just want to know...
    This mystery is still unsolved all I know is that at one point in time Universal said if you were stim tolerant to just remove the red one. They never stated what the other colors were for. I think we just believe that blue is the common color of a diuretic unless Hydrazide. I do believe the diueretic is blue in animal cuts. I never had any luck with Animal cuts just some serious heart burn. I got better results taking OxyElite and taking Hydrazide with that before hitting the beach. I hope this helps you some bro. Make sure you double check behind anyone who states what the colors mean because I have not found information released from universal stating what each color meant. The old animal cuts was like all brown and then they color coded specifically to be able to tell people how to remove the stim.

I REP BACK Brother.

Registered User wisconsin9erfan's Avatar
    Stats: 280 lbs
    wisconsin9erfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wisconsin9erfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wisconsin9erfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wisconsin9erfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wisconsin9erfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wisconsin9erfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit wisconsin9erfan's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Genetex View Post
    This mystery is still unsolved all I know is that at one point in time Universal said if you were stim tolerant to just remove the red one. They never stated what the other colors were for. I think we just believe that blue is the common color of a diuretic unless Hydrazide. I do believe the diueretic is blue in animal cuts. I never had any luck with Animal cuts just some serious heart burn. I got better results taking OxyElite and taking Hydrazide with that before hitting the beach. I hope this helps you some bro. Make sure you double check behind anyone who states what the colors mean because I have not found information released from universal stating what each color meant. The old animal cuts was like all brown and then they color coded specifically to be able to tell people how to remove the stim.

I REP BACK Brother.
    The Red cap is the stims and the 2 blue caps are the diueretics, it says so on the Animal Cuts can. I have a can at home

Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I.Livestrong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit I.Livestrong's BodySpace

Thumbs up I rep back!

Originally Posted by wisconsin9erfan View Post
    The Red cap is the stims and the 2 blue caps are the diueretics, it says so on the Animal Cuts can. I have a can at home
    Yeah Brah, but we cant broscience to answer this mans question. I think the white one is the tea extract, yellow is thyroid complex etc. I can make observations but throughly relating colors to task being performed.
    Red=Hot which burns fat
    Blue= almost color of pee when using extreme dieuretics. lol.

I think if you look closely at the can it tells you what colors they stand for I bought a can about 6 months ago. I took about 6 packs and died of heart burn threw up white flag and exchanged em. I hope they work for you though bro. I dont believe I recall them labeling each color stating what they are in which case they should have but I looked it up for him.

I REP BACK

Stats: 6'2", 192 lbs
    gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gettinHUGEbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit gettinHUGEbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Genetex View Post
    Yeah Brah, but we cant broscience to answer this mans question. I think the white one is the tea extract, yellow is thyroid complex etc. I can make observations but throughly relating colors to task being performed.
    Red=Hot which burns fat
    Blue= almost color of pee when using extreme dieuretics. lol.

I think if you look closely at the can it tells you what colors they stand for I bought a can about 6 months ago. I took about 6 packs and died of heart burn threw up white flag and exchanged em. I hope they work for you though bro. I dont believe I recall them labeling each color stating what they are in which case they should have but I looked it up for him.

I REP BACK
    good look man...

i did figure that the white one is tea extract, and the blue is duretic/red is stim because the blue/red are listed on the can.

as far as it working, animal cuts has worked great for me before, (but i used V1 last time) so i thought i'd try it again.

the main reason i asked what each individual color is, was because my throat seems a bit irritated and my tounge a little sore in the back for the last few days (started cuts about a week and a half ago). a friend told me it could be because of the thyroid complex in animal cuts so i wanted to try to remove it and see if there was a difference without it.

anybody who's going to suggest to drink more water, don't bother because i drink PLENTYYYYY, 1.5 gallons a day.

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 581
    IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IWantIt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit IWantIt's BodySpace
    If you get heart burn taking any supplement/pill, I've found it's almost always a lack of water. I bet if you drank a 15+ oz of water before and after you take the supplement you'll be fine. Works for me at least.
    Do or do not. There is no 'try'.

Stats: 5'6", 225 lbs
    TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TreeTrunkLegs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TreeTrunkLegs's BodySpace
    if theres a specific ingredient you wanted to take out, your best bet would be to call Universal Nutrition themselves or email info@universalnutrition.com
    NJ Nutrishop -- www.NJNutrishop.com
    The WorCk -- www.TheWorCk.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

#GoHard