Heisenberg87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice needed. Just about to start a cycle of DAA.

Just about to start a cycle of d-aspartic acid and have also purchased some Erase Pro. What I would like people advice on is should I stack these together or just start the DAA and see if the Erase pro is even needed? I don't suffer with gyno now, but was hoping someone could share there experiences.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would go with both at the same time as the directions state on the bottle. I have done that combo before when using our product Anotest(main ingredient DAA) and the regular Erase. I liked it.

Heisenberg87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I would go with both at the same time as the directions state on the bottle. I have done that combo before when using our product Anotest(main ingredient DAA) and the regular Erase. I liked it.
    Thanks. Did you suffer with any side effects?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Heisenberg87 View Post
    Thanks. Did you suffer with any side effects?
    No. Some people do get upset stomachs if they take DAA on an empty stomach. I hear some people talk about dry joints with Erase as well.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Heisenberg87 View Post
    Just about to start a cycle of d-aspartic acid and have also purchased some Erase Pro. What I would like people advice on is should I stack these together or just start the DAA and see if the Erase pro is even needed? I don't suffer with gyno now, but was hoping someone could share there experiences.
    It's certainly not needed, but the additional test boost from the AI could be beneficial.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

hhshred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Unless your running gear or prohormones, you should not have to worry about gyno.