Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FBG Thread v4.0

like my coolface, brah? motivatedd's Avatar
    motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation FBG Thread v4.0

As requested by the MISC.... I'm going to try to keep personal info at a minimum here.

Here are some cliffs for newcomers (taken from someone else's post):

-OP sells something to some chick over the internet.
    -OP looks girl up on teh intarwebs/fb
    -Turns out she's pretty hot
    -OP wants to try his luck (and mad game) at winning over said hottie
    -Sends hottie a letter saying her name seems familiar and that he "met" her at a football game, and sends her his picture and his fb link
    -waited a few days for book to arrive
    -Chick opens book, says waitwut at the note/pic, then gets all giddy cause this is some ballsy sh!t that CoolFaceBrah pulled off and she messages him on fb
    -OP responds with game
    -Chick says he made her day better
    -OP asks why day was bad? Wanna vent? She gives him her number and he calls her
    -OP says chick sounds super sexy
    -The girl updates her profile status to "Sometimes happiness comes from the places where you least expect it..."
    -OP has the date already planned but is not going to communicate for a few days.
    -OP and the chick talk over ******** chat, she was going to a party and he was going to babysit.
    -OP gets a call in the night from the chicks phone, it turned out to be the jealous whale friend calling the OP telling him to stop communicating with him because the girl does not want him after all..
    -OP did not believe her and called the hot girl the next day (she did not answer so he left a message).
    -The girl called OP in the night telling him that she does not care what her friends think, and they talked for a bit and they have a date planned out.
    -They have been communicating but not much has been posted, they are pretty much just keeping in touch (big date is on saturday).
    - OP goes on date with girl on Friday so misc. cock blockers won't screw things up
    - Op delivers details and some pics and videos

And here is the story from our car ride home the first night we were together:

Here are some detailed notes from the car ride home:

On the way back to my place, we were talking and i put my hand on her thigh and started gently rubbing it back and forth. She was getting turned on, so she grabbed my hand and moved it up her thigh toward her pussy. When she did this, I started rubbing down into her inner thigh and she moved her hands up and down her stomach and then started rolling her tits. So I started teasing her... touching all around her pussy, but never stopping on it. She was getting really turned on, and when I finally started rubbing her clit, she pushed my hand away and said "just watch me." Ive always been turned on by chicks masturbating, so I was all for it.

So she pulls the top of her dress down so I can see her tits, slides her panties down to her feet and then pulls her dress up where I can see her rubbing her pussy. She started out on the clit while she held my neck with her left hand... then she licked her fingers and stuck two in the pussy, all the way to the third knuckle. I tried to put my hand down there to rub her clit, but she pushed it away again... I tried to go for her tits and she said "just wait."

Every once in a while, shed pull her hand out of her pussy so I could lick the juice off her fingers. it was fukkin hot. At some point, she moved her hand off my neck/shoulder and grabbed my dick through my jeans. She was rubbing it viciously while she rubbed her clit. After a while, she unbuckled her seatbelt and kinda stood up to lean over on me. She was getting close to climax, so she started whispering in my ear how she wanted me to fukk her. Her tits were bigger than I expected, but still only a mid-size B. Nipples were perky... aereolas were bigger than I like, but still not bad. She was moving her hips in circles while she fingered herself. then she started biting/licking my earlobe. After about 30 seconds, she shoved her hand down my pants to rub my cock. When she came she gave it a fukkin strong ass squeeze and let out some loud ass moans. I wanted to bust my nut so bad. Then she rubbed her clit for some orgasm aftershocks. When she finished, she asked me how much further till my house? we were about 10 minutes out. She wanted to make me wait?. So she just teased me until we got home.

By the time I unlocked the front door, I was ready to blow. As I was putting my keys in the door, she was standing behind me with her hands all over my dick. As soon as I opened the door, she shoved me down on the couch, ripped open my jeans and sucked me off. I wish I could've lasted longer b/c her BJ was incredible. Probably the best I've had... but then again, maybe I was just so horny from the 30 minutes of teasing and watching her finger herself.

After that, we took a shower together. We grabbed some food and then had sex three times. Sex wasn?t the best ever surprisingly. She was definitely in the top, but not the top. She?s loud as fukk though lulz. After she finally fell asleep, I reported to the MISC.

NEW UPDATES

We decided to take a road trip to Miami yesterday. At first, the day was kind of shiitty, but it turned out warm and sunny, so it was good. About half way down to Miami, we pulled over on the side of the highway and banged while cars passed us in broad daylight. Ive never done that before, so it was hot. She was completely naked riding on me in the front seat, so if any FL miscers were driving I-95 south yesterday and saw two people fukkin in a black Volvo S80, it was us.

We were out at Miami beach for most of the day. talked quite a bit. She said, "so are you wanting to get in a relationship?" This time instead of struggling for words, i said "Why? Are you?" And she said, "Well I dont want you to be mad at me, but Im not into long-distance relationships... I really like you, but I just dont want to get serious with you when you live in another city."

This was music to my ears, MISC. i didnt have to be a jerk or fukk and run... it was perfect. So, i acted a bit surprised, and said "well I understand where youre coming from. i respect that. but you know you are going to be calling me a couple times a month asking for some amazing sex.' She laughed and said "so you wouldnt mind having sex with no strings attached?" I said "not at all." Then she said how she was glad that the talk was so easy. she said that she would visit me at least once a month. im skeptical, but we will see how it works. the sex is good for both of us, so its nice to have something in your back pocket if you are wanting some.

Updates Cont...

We walked around miami beach area and explored miami a bit. Ate at the Chipotle near University of Miami. On the way home it was dark, and she wanted to have sex at a rest stop. I wasnt going to turn it down, but I was scared of getting caught by one of the cops. But, he couldnt really do anything if he did catch us, so about 20 miles later, we found a rest stop and had sex in the car again. it lasted about 20 minutes. i had a hard time getting off in the car. i didnt want to stain my carpets or anything lulz. oh, she wanted me to raw dog it the first night, but i didnt know if she was disease free, so i didnt. after talking to her yesterday, i figured it was safe, so 3 of the 4 times we banged, it was raw. felt good man. at the rest stop, i just parked way down at the end of the parking lot where it was dark. i had my ipod plugged into the car, and it was on shuffle... pretty quiet. then rick astley came on and i started lolling. she was like "ive never been rick rolled while having sex." then i said "nah, youre gettin dick rolled." i lulled but it was corny as hell.

when we got home, we tried having sex in the shower, but it didnt work out very well. it was clumsy and neither of us could get off, so we got out of the shower and got in bed. she was about to go when i blew my load. she said she was so close, so i kept going. eventually got hard again and was able to get her off. i didnt want to finish... i was pretty tired, so she gave me a blow job to finish me off. right before i went, she started rubbing my chode. wow, felt good man... even though it was my 4th O of the day, it made me shoot ropes. son, i was impressed.

she woke up this morning, got a shower, said she was going to head back. so we got in the car and i took her back to orlando to get her car.... around 8ish this morning. wasnt awkward when i dropped her off. she gave me a kiss and said shed call sometime soon. this may be the end MISC. not sure. either way..... going from a shot in the dark note to having sex 7 times in 2 days.... weve come a long way.

Oh, and just to confirm for the MISC:

she was showing me pictures on her phone, and she showed me picture of jealous whale friend.

she was literally a 2/10 ultra fatty. prob packin 220 pounds easy. she had caked on makeup and the raccoon eyeliner. complexion was spotty at best. when i saw it, i told FBG "well, i was going to say 'at least she has a good personality', but it looks like she is just ugly and bitter.'"

she laughed and said "ouch, that was mean." and i said "but true." she didnt seem to care that i said it

and since there will be no relationship, i need to take care of some new business:

Originally Posted by crackberry420 View Post
    wow OP is hot haha
    Last edited by motivatedd; 02-07-2010 at 09:37 AM.

pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000) pocket_liint is just really nice. (+1000)
    1st
    **288**
    **KNEE DRAGGERS**

Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000)
    2nd. FU.

mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000)

Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kempes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on epicness.

pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NASM certified

ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000) ChannerT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn dave, good job man.

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on fgb 4.0
    Ron Paul 2016

Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Footballguru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in b4 marriage
    u mad i value liberty over equality?

"From each according to what he chooses to do, to each according to what he makes for himself (perhaps with the contracted aid of others) and what others choose to do for him and choose to give him of what they've been given previously and haven't yet expended or transfered." -Nozick

R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000)
    In b4 OP gets attached.

OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong work miscer

so where are the new pics and vids?
    What are you on about mate?

B/C I couldn't go for 3 Backus24's Avatar
    Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    win

GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregAF83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good story (srs)

5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5pirit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lived dreams lurking your threads.

(srs)

Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In!

robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500) robvienna is not very helpful. (-500)
    In.

doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in.......op is, or at least becoming a misc legend
    MMMC S:365 B:275 D:435 @ 181

Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheezewhiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gjdm

O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Once again in on first page

callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for next escapade!

TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In...
    You're = You Are
    Your = Your protein. Your weight belt. Your gym bag.
    They're = They are
    There = Over there
    Their = Their book. Their car. Their ball.

Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in

hellyeahmother****er.jpg

Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on first page

mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000) mrow is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP can you link the vid(s) that you made? pics?

like my coolface, brah? motivatedd's Avatar
    motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000)
    NEW UPDATES

We decided to take a road trip to Miami yesterday. At first, the day was kind of shiitty, but it turned out warm and sunny, so it was good. About half way down to Miami, we pulled over on the side of the highway and banged while cars passed us in broad daylight. Ive never done that before, so it was hot. She was completely naked riding on me in the front seat, so if any FL miscers were driving I-95 south yesterday and saw two people fukkin in a black Volvo S80, it was us.

We were out at Miami beach for most of the day. talked quite a bit. She said, "so are you wanting to get in a relationship?" This time instead of struggling for words, i said "Why? Are you?" And she said, "Well I dont want you to be mad at me, but Im not into long-distance relationships... I really like you, but I just dont want to get serious with you when you live in another city."

This was music to my ears, MISC. i didnt have to be a jerk or fukk and run... it was perfect. So, i acted a bit surprised, and said "well I understand where youre coming from. i respect that. but you know you are going to be calling me a couple times a month asking for some amazing sex.' She laughed and said "so you wouldnt mind having sex with no strings attached?" I said "not at all." Then she said how she was glad that the talk was so easy. she said that she would visit me at least once a month. im skeptical, but we will see how it works. the sex is good for both of us, so its nice to have something in your back pocket if you are wanting some.

howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by motivatedd View Post
    As requested by the MISC.... I'm going to try to keep personal info at a minimum here.

Here are some cliffs for newcomers (taken from someone else's post):

-Op sells his book on half.com to some chick which he looks up on teh intarwebs/fb
    -Turns out she's pretty hot
    -OP wants to try his luck (and mad game) at winning over said hottie
    -Sends hottie a letter saying her name seems familiar and that he "met" her at a football game, and sends her his picture and his fb link
    -waited a few days for book to arrive
    -Chick opens book, says waitwut at the note/pic, then gets all giddy cause this is some ballsy sh!t that CoolFaceBrah pulled off and she messages him on fb
    -OP responds with game
    -Chick says he made her day better
    -OP says what's wrong? Wanna vent? She gives him her number and he calls her
    -OP says chick sounds super sexy
    -The girl updates her profile status to "Sometimes happiness comes from the places where you least expect it..."
    -OP has the date already planned but is not going to communicate for a few days.
    -OP and the chick talk over ******** chat, she was going to a party and he was going to babysit.
    -OP gets a call in the night from the chicks phone, it turned out to be the jealous whale friend calling the OP telling him to stop communicating with him because the girl does not want him after all..
    -OP did not believe her and called the hot girl the next day (she did not answer so he left a message).
    -The girl called OP in the night telling him that she does not care what her friends think, and they talked for a bit and they have a date planned out.
    -They have been communicating but not much has been posted, they are pretty much just keeping in touch (big date is on saturday).
    - OP goes on date with girl on Friday so misc. cock blockers won't screw things up
    - Op delivers details and some pics and videos

And here is the story from our car ride home the first night we were together:

Here are some detailed notes from the car ride home:

On the way back to my place, we were talking and i put my hand on her thigh and started gently rubbing it back and forth. She was getting turned on, so she grabbed my hand and moved it up her thigh toward her pussy. When she did this, I started rubbing down into her inner thigh and she moved her hands up and down her stomach and then started rolling her tits. So I started teasing her... touching all around her pussy, but never stopping on it. She was getting really turned on, and when I finally started rubbing her clit, she pushed my hand away and said "just watch me." Ive always been turned on by chicks masturbating, so I was all for it.

So she pulls the top of her dress down so I can see her tits, slides her panties down to her feet and then pulls her dress up where I can see her rubbing her pussy. She started out on the clit while she held my neck with her left hand... then she licked her fingers and stuck two in the pussy, all the way to the third knuckle. I tried to put my hand down there to rub her clit, but she pushed it away again... I tried to go for her tits and she said "just wait."

Every once in a while, shed pull her hand out of her pussy so I could lick the juice off her fingers. it was fukkin hot. At some point, she moved her hand off my neck/shoulder and grabbed my dick through my jeans. She was rubbing it viciously while she rubbed her clit. After a while, she unbuckled her seatbelt and kinda stood up to lean over on me. She was getting close to climax, so she started whispering in my ear how she wanted me to fukk her. Her tits were bigger than I expected, but still only a mid-size B. Nipples were perky... aereolas were bigger than I like, but still not bad. She was moving her hips in circles while she fingered herself. then she started biting/licking my earlobe. After about 30 seconds, she shoved her hand down my pants to rub my cock. When she came she gave it a fukkin strong ass squeeze and let out some loud ass moans. I wanted to bust my nut so bad. Then she rubbed her clit for some orgasm aftershocks. When she finished, she asked me how much further till my house? we were about 10 minutes out. She wanted to make me wait?. So she just teased me until we got home.

By the time I unlocked the front door, I was ready to blow. As I was putting my keys in the door, she was standing behind me with her hands all over my dick. As soon as I opened the door, she shoved me down on the couch, ripped open my jeans and sucked me off. I wish I could've lasted longer b/c her BJ was incredible. Probably the best I've had... but then again, maybe I was just so horny from the 30 minutes of teasing and watching her finger herself.

After that, we took a shower together. We grabbed some food and then had sex three times. Sex wasn?t the best ever surprisingly. She was definitely in the top, but not the top. She?s loud as fukk though lulz. After she finally fell asleep, I reported to the MISC.

I know, tl;dr, but if you want some text pron, there you go.
    I got hard reading this.

grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000) grignasty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1st page

ops got game

Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Evobby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NEW UPDATES

Where are the pics you promised?!

B/C I couldn't go for 3 Backus24's Avatar
    Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Backus24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NEW UPDATES

you lucky SOB

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on page 1 yayayaya