Soccerfocus05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccerfocus05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccerfocus05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NASM recertification, CEU's

I've been combing the internet/NASM site to find CEU's which are related to some real martial art (NOT cardio kickboxing or the like- I'd find krav maga, kung fu (have exp w/ JKD), any of the MMA disciplines,actual boxing/kickboxing) and maybe a sports conditioning or yoga CEU as well (most of the time the courses are worth 1.5 to 1.9, and 2.0 credits are required). I could just take the easy way out and take a cheapo online course, but would much rather find something I enjoy practicing and teaching. Any recomendations as to where to look/what to do (live in Mass)
    Appreciate any help

Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Soccerfocus05 View Post
    I've been combing the internet/NASM site to find CEU's which are related to some real martial art (NOT cardio kickboxing or the like- I'd find krav maga, kung fu (have exp w/ JKD), any of the MMA disciplines,actual boxing/kickboxing) and maybe a sports conditioning or yoga CEU as well (most of the time the courses are worth 1.5 to 1.9, and 2.0 credits are required). I could just take the easy way out and take a cheapo online course, but would much rather find something I enjoy practicing and teaching. Any recomendations as to where to look/what to do (live in Mass)
    Appreciate any help
    I don't have my NASM yet but my friends that do have it take the 1.8 or 1.9 credit classes and choose to renew their CPR ***** and they get like .2 CEUs for that. just an option.

Soccerfocus05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccerfocus05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soccerfocus05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mattbag View Post
    I don't have my NASM yet but my friends that do have it take the 1.8 or 1.9 credit classes and choose to renew their CPR ***** and they get like .2 CEUs for that. just an option.
    I do need to renew cpr/aed, but what did your friends do for the other 1.8/1.9 CEUS?

Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do need to renew cpr/aed, but what did your friends do for the other 1.8/1.9 CEUS?
    I don't remember exactly what they took, i just know that renewing their CPR/AED cards gets some credit.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looked at PES or CES through NASM?
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    Looked at PES or CES through NASM?
    this.

Now that I think about it thats what my friends were planning to do. I think its like 1.8 or 1.9 for the CES or PES and then the cpr renewal will get you the 2.0. so you could get the CES and then a couple yers later get the PES to keep up with the CEUs

mousel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Muay Thai for the Personal Trainer

You can get your continuing education credits through NASM by taking my Muay Thai for the Personal Trainer course online! Details here - Fitness-Certification com (site won't allow me to post links so you'll need to adjust the link)

It's not a cardio kickboxing course. The course teaches real Muay Thai. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Tim Mousel

Appreciate any help

elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elCPT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I always recommend doing sales and business related CEU Courses. Everyone knows learning more about the best way to get clients will lead to more clients (more money). I took this course and used the suggested methods and doubled my business in 2 months. its also worth 1.9 NASM CEUs so you get full recertification credentials. here is the link: fitnessmentors.com/business-and-sales-ceu-course/