xbleedblackx89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17 trying to add muscle mass,got some questions?

i'm 17 about 5 ft,7in. 155pds. i'm trying to look massive and get bigger so i want to bulk up. ever since jan 1st. i started taking kre-alkalyn,and true mass protein shake. i eat a lot more like more eggs,natural peanutbutter,i take my shakes twice a day everyday with milk. my question is, ever since jan 1st i've gained like 5 pds, i noticed that my muscle definitions are going away,veins are going away,abs for sure are gone, is this normal? should i still be eating lots of food? i'm starting to feel guilty like i should go on a diet now? also i run like once a week. drink gallon water a day.
    thanks

wunmu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While you're bulking up, it's natural to be gaining some body fat as well. You can trim off the fat later on, but for now, if you're focusing on building muscle, you shouldn't worry too much about losing some definition.

Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As long as your lifts are improving and you know your gaining muscle than some fat is A-okay. Its a process called bulking, keep eating big and working hard. Once you gain the mass you want than workoff all that fat and you'll be defined again and get your abs back except and you'll have all that new muscle mass still left.

when will i know to stop

like when should i know to stop bulking? also is it bad to do it long? like person at my nutrition store said to stop taking kre-alkalyn after 4months. like when should i know when i build my mass size, like when my shoulders are all wide?

ALSO,how many calories should i eat a day

or should i not worry about hwo much calories. cause i think i eat about 3,500.

Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    make sure your getting ALOT of calories and that they are quality calories (fruit and vegetables, lean meat, whole wheat). I don't know about the kre-alkalyn, someone else can answer that but as for the bulk...the approximate max amount of muscle you can gain a month is 1.5-2 pounds. So consider that when deciding how much muscle you want to gain than that will tell you how long to bulk for.

chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your cal intake is fine. Just make sure there spread out into 5-6 meals and you may want to watch your carb intake later on in the day. You will probably put on some fat but thats nessasary when putting on a great deal of size.