whisper1378 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question what happens to me after drinking whey protein shake?!!!

hi every body.
    I have some problems with the whey protein. I use the ON gold standard 100% whey protein isolate.
    but what happens to me after drinking this shake is : I feel bad taste in my mouth , I feel sleepy for some time, some gas also, my concentration decrease, I feel discomfort in breathing like short breath, can't sleep good at night, I don't know what actually happen to me, there is some thing going on in my body I don't know what it is. I asked my friends at the gym they don't feel like me. what is that guys,is that some thing normal?? or this is happened only to me.
    I am now using egg protein and I didn't feel any thing bad but the result is not good as whey protien.
    any help please???? thank u all and I am sorry I am not a native speaker of english, excuse me plz. thanks all.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This sounds very odd, but I would definitely stop talking it. Do you have any food allergies or lactose intolerance?
    RIP in Peace

mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whisper1378 View Post
    hi every body.
    I have some problems with the whey protein. I use the ON gold standard 100% whey protein isolate.
    but what happens to me after drinking this shake is : I feel bad taste in my mouth , I feel sleepy for some time, some gas also, my concentration decrease, I feel discomfort in breathing like short breath, can't sleep good at night, I don't know what actually happen to me, there is some thing going on in my body I don't know what it is. I asked my friends at the gym they don't feel like me. what is that guys,is that some thing normal?? or this is happened only to me.
    I am now using egg protein and I didn't feel any thing bad but the result is not good as whey protien.
    any help please???? thank u all and I am sorry I am not a native speaker of english, excuse me plz. thanks all.
    What dewey said. ..plus have you had other brand of whey before? What are you mixing it with?

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    This sounds very odd, but I would definitely stop talking it. Do you have any food allergies or lactose intolerance?
    I don't know
    what is the symptoms of food aleergies or lactose intolerance????

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whisper1378 View Post
    I don't know
    what is the symptoms of food aleergies or lactose intolerance????
    Lactose intolerance can cause gas and stomach discomfort. If you can drink milk, then this isn't the problem. Food allergy symptoms range far and wide. The fact that you said it made you sleepy and feel like you couldn't concentrate puzzles me because I don't know of any food allergies that would cause that.

As someone asked, have you used other protein powders before? What are you mixing it with?
    RIP in Peace

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I agree that it does sound like a food allergy and/or a lactose issue.

As far as egg and whey protein, the results will be the same. Focus on your total daily amount and not so much what form. For example, chicken and steak will produce the same results. Protein is just powdered food.

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Lactose intolerance can cause gas and stomach discomfort. If you can drink milk, then this isn't the problem. Food allergy symptoms range far and wide. The fact that you said it made you sleepy and feel like you couldn't concentrate puzzles me because I don't know of any food allergies that would cause that.

As someone asked, have you used other protein powders before? What are you mixing it with?
    yes I used casein and I feel better than whey because the symptoms I mentioned are fewer in casien
    and I used egg and I feel good with it no symptoms happen to me with egg protien.
    whey protein I mix it with milk some times and with water som times

jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeserfen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe its insulin related, does it happen when you mix it with milk vs just water?

Whey isn't necessary anyway, but I'd hate to see you have to waste a tub. Try drinking shake with a snack, like fruit or peanut butter on bread etc
    Last edited by jeserfen; 11-16-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jeserfen View Post
    Maybe its insulin related, does it happen when you mix it with milk vs just water?

Whey isn't necessary anyway, but I'd hate to see you have to waste a tub. Try drinking shake with a snack, like fruit or peanut butter on bread etc
    Insulin may be a factor, he was taking isolate which spikes way faster than egg and casein, both of which he had no problems with. It might have thrown his insulin levels out of wack and messed with his blood sugar levels (sleepiness, lack of concentration etc.) which suggest OP may have a preexisting condition.

Would stick to egg and casien until you consult a doctor OP.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Talk to a doctor. Could be insulin, could be a lower sensitivity level whey allergy. Allergies are rated on a scale. For example, my daughter has several allergies. She is allergic to whey but not casein. A small amount of whey, especially when denatured, causes little or no effect on her because the particular proteins she is allergic to become less allergenic when denatured. Other components of whey do not become less allergenic. A skin prick test will tell you if the allergy exists and a blood test will tell you the specific components of the protein causing issues. Milk being 80/20 casein/whey may have not affected you. Lots of whey, different story.

A lot more info than the above is available. Bottom line: Get it checked out bro!