Closed Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face

Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    It also increases prolactin significantly....
    prolactin like in breast milk? ugh :|

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Arent their studies showing its effects on testosterone in rodents and monkey's going back to the early 90's?

that does not preclude the proof of its use in humans (and the demonstration of the active dosage) as being novel.

many supplement ingredients were patented for uses in which older animal studies suggested activity in humans

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    that does not preclude the proof of its use in humans (and the demonstration of the active dosage) as being novel.

many supplement ingredients were patented for uses in which older animal studies suggested activity in humans
    So PA are you going to be releasing a new product with this soon?

I noticed Anabolic Xtreme already released "hard-fx" which contains D-aspartic acid.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

answer your PM's.

Im also waiting on daves word abotu what we spoke about this morning. I should have it over to you soon.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

RIP Sweetie 2006-2010 Macrobolic's Avatar
    Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sl4vik View Post
    So PA are you going to be releasing a new product with this soon?
    x2, would be excited to try this out.
    "To close one's eyes will not ease another's pain" - Chinese Proverb
    "An outdoor dog has an address, not a home" -unknown

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UHCougar05 View Post
    Things are about to get spicy...

i am not making any threats or boasting or anything. I am just informing companies that are interested in selling the stuff that i have a patent application in on it. And there is a very good chance that i will sell the patent rights to a very big company that enforces patents and markets them (not a supp company). So if they think PA cant do anything cuz he has no money, then they should think again

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a US patent application for the use of d-aspartic acid to increase testosterone in humans. NMDA is included in there too. This application has been pending well before any of the latest research and well before the italian formula was out. Any companies should be aware of this, and the potential financial penalties for patent infringement
    Here is a question I've had for quite some time: Why does it seem like the only patent that seems to be honored in this industry is Bill L's use of arachidonic acid? What parts of the patent keep other companies from using AA in their formulations?

Other product examples I'm thinking of that seem to be quickly copied are; Geranamine, Sesathin, 6oxo, Divanil, Cissus, etc.
    -Non-Rep Coalition Member "Bias Free Since 2003"

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    i am not making any threats or boasting or anything. I am just informing companies that are interested in selling the stuff that i have a patent application in on it. And there is a very good chance that i will sell the patent rights to a very big company that enforces patents and markets them (not a supp company). So if they think PA cant do anything cuz he has no money, then they should think again
    Patrick see my post above, someone is already using your patent.

Originally Posted by Kledz View Post
    Here is a question I've had for quite some time: Why does it seem like the only patent that seems to be honored in this industry is Bill L's use of arachidonic acid? What parts of the patent keep other companies from using AA in their formulations?

Other product examples I'm thinking of that seem to be quickly copied are; Geranamine, Sesathin, 6oxo, Divanil, Cissus, etc.

the compounds you just mentioned are not patented. AA is patented though

(6-oxo never got approved because the stupid patent examiner only wanted to approve it for 23-48 year olds or something. and then my patent attorney messed up and failed to respond in time to a deadline)

Patrick see my post above, someone is already using your patent.

it is a patent application. it is pending approval

it is a patent application. it is pending approval
    So you don't have it yet? I don't really understand how it works. Once you have it nobody can use it right? Meanwhile they can?

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Im not saying that it does, just that it opens the patent clerk up to more questions as to what is obvious etc.

Originally Posted by Kledz View Post

Most of those didnt have patents and the ones that did either let them default or are of a plant. Unless you discover a new plant you cannot patent it, just specific novel constituents with novel uses.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

So you don't have it yet? I don't really understand how it works. Once you have it nobody can use it right? Meanwhile they can?

if they use it while your patent is pending, and your patent then gets approved, you can then sue the company for triple back damages

of course, most companies in this industry just go bankrupt and dissapear and then come back again so you can never collect from them. that has been AX's MOA for a while.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You file now and it takes a few years for you to get approved, if you get approved. Then you can go back to all the companies you officially notified with your intent of the patent and the lawsuits begin.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if they use it while your patent is pending, and your patent then gets approved, you can then sue the company for triple back damages

of course, most companies in this industry just go bankrupt and dissapear and then come back again so you can never collect from them. that has been AX's MOA for a while.
    And yet there are people(even in this thread) that are excited to try new products from them...
    "Son, I think you may be legally retarded." - Aeternitatis...

Go Buckeyes...

Originally Posted by Simon Keller View Post
    And yet there are people(even in this thread) that are excited to try new products from them...

well they know how to market and they pour money into marketing. and thats what reels most bros in

i OTOH really hate marketing related stuff. Luckily i can compensate with my rep and my cute little bootie

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lot more talk of patents and the like than of DAA in this thread. Could some one shed some more light on DAA for us uninformed please? Thanks.

CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do the other forms of aspartic acid illict this effect or just d-aspartic acid?

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well they know how to market and they pour money into marketing. and thats what reels most bros in

i OTOH really hate marketing related stuff. Luckily i can compensate with my rep and my cute little bootie
    Ummm...that wasn't it...

Too be honest...You reminded me of 'Duchaine'...that's what sold me, back in the day...
    "Son, I think you may be legally retarded." - Aeternitatis...

Go Buckeyes...

Originally Posted by Archanic View Post
    Lot more talk of patents and the like than of DAA in this thread. Could some one shed some more light on DAA for us uninformed please? Thanks.
    both d-aspartate and N-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA) work on the NMDA receptor. the latter is more potent. and d-aspartate can also turn into NMDA in the body

immature pre-pubescent monkeys given NMDA actually were shown to go into early puberty with growth of gonads, muscles, and stimulation of other secondary sexual characteristics. So potentially these supplements can cause precocious puberty in children (which is neat but kinda scary too)

RIP Sweetie 2006-2010 Macrobolic's Avatar
    Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CaptMcClain View Post
    do the other forms of aspartic acid illict this effect or just d-aspartic acid?
    As far as I'm aware, the L-form does not induce the same effects on testosterone as the D-form.
    "To close one's eyes will not ease another's pain" - Chinese Proverb
    "An outdoor dog has an address, not a home" -unknown

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is an interesting thread
    livin'

musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Archanic View Post
    There is a 5 page article in the new march issue of MD Muscular Development, read up on it says DAA can raise testosterone 50% in 12 days. Anabolic extreme is the only company I know of so far that is coming out with products containing this new supplement

Wink

Patents take years, and it might not even get approved. (:} I'm just looking forward to trying DAA

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by musclephenom32 View Post
    Patents take years, and it might not even get approved. (:} I'm just looking forward to trying DAA
    Which company will you support that produces DAA?

Originally Posted by Achilles_1986 View Post
    Almost 50% MORE Testosterone in Just Over 2 Weeks from the TST PowerCell alone?

The new Pro Series of Anabolic Xtreme products features an exclusive, limited edition "Power Upgrade Package" for users to supercharge their results. Knowing that naturally elevating testosterone is the absolute BEST and fastest way to build muscle, strength, power, and stamina, we wanted to offer users a means by which they could naturally produce even MORE testosterone for potentially faster, more immediate results. Our goal was told fold. 1) Keep it natural and non-steroidal, and 2) it must be incredibly potent. Needless to say, we had quite the challenge at hand, and we are always up for a good challenge!

So what did we come up with? Make sure you are sitting down.

Natural? Check.

Non-steroidal? Check.

Potent? You bet your @$$ it is!

The TST PowerCell is driven by an immense dose of D-Aspartic acid. D-Aspartic acid is a naturally occurring, endogenous amino acid that is found in nervous and endocrine tissues of the human body. It is suggested to play an important roll in the development of the nervous system, and may play a very important role in the quality of semen and sperm cell production.

So how does this apply to YOU, the iron crushing, have-no-limits, record setting athlete who is constantly redefining boundaries? While scientific research into this naturally occurring amino acid is relatively new, the limited human research suggests that D-aspartic acid may enhance luteinizing hormone and testosterone by 46% and 45.5% respectively, in only 13 days. That is a near 50% increase in your natural testosterone production in just over 2 WEEKS! In addition, animal studies indicate that D-Aspartic acid can naturally enhance levels of human growth hormone through the same mechanisms by which HGH is produced in humans.

So how does this naturally occurring amino acid work inside our bodies? Let's take a look!
    Laying the Building Blocks for More Testosterone.

Evidence suggests that D-Aspartic acid increases cAMP in the testes, and cGMP in the pituitary. Both cAMP and cGMP act as secondary messengers. In the pituitary, cGMP influences luteinizing hormone production, and more cGMP is believed to lead to more LH. LH is important because it is the hormone that travels from the pituitary down to the leydig cells of the testes. Inside the leydig cells it signals testosterone production. Enter cAMP.

cAMP acts as a secondary messenger that increases StAR expression. StAR is a carrier protein that helps bring cholesterol, the building block of testosterone, into the testosterone manufacturing power plant of the leydig cells. Thus, more cAMP is believed to lead to more testosterone production, as is seen in the human trials performed on D-Aspartic acid.

D-Aspartic acid may also increase human growth hormone output. When using D-Aspartic acid, animal studies reveal high concentrations of endogenous NMDA (N-methyl-d-aspartic acid) in the brain. D-Aspartic acid is converted into NMDA which enhances the release of Growth Hormone Release Hormone (GHRH) and Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), also known as luteinizing-hormone releasing hormone (LHRH). GHRH does exactly what is sounds like, releasing growth hormone into the body. However, while human trials specifically measuring for this outcome are needed, it is certainly an interesting possibility to consider and welcome effect if D-Aspartic acid does increase concentrations of human growth hormone. The benefits of human growth hormone are certainly very advantageous to athletes and bodybuilders.

If you hold the belief that you can never have too much power, then the Pro Series Power Packs, developed by Anabolic Xtreme, are for you.
    ^^^^This is the only company that I know of making products with this in it. Is bb.com not carrying AX anymore? WTF

Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by musclephenom32 View Post
    ^^^^This is the only company that I know of making products with this in it. Is bb.com not carrying AX anymore? WTF
    Shill?

CaseyGmo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long would this effect last though?
    Follow your dreams, you can live your goals, I'm living proof.

Originally Posted by CaseyGmo View Post
    how long would this effect last though?
    It returns to baseline quickly after you stop its use.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    It returns to baseline quickly after you stop its use.
    I'm going to have some fun dosing this.

/personal use only..waiting on PA's word whether I can use it in a formula.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand