Registered User MRweightlifter1's Avatar
    MRweightlifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Working out at 14 healthy?

I was wondering if weightlifting is healthy for my age, because some people have told me that it will ruin your muscles when you are older, and make you a weakling when older. I personally don't think this is true unless you have bad form, but I was wondering if anyone knows about this. I powerlift on Fridays, and isolation lift on Mondays.

skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrudge7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MRweightlifter1 View Post
    I was wondering if weightlifting is healthy for my age, because some people have told me that it will ruin your muscles when you are older, and make you a weakling when older. I personally don't think this is true unless you have bad form, but I was wondering if anyone knows about this. I powerlift on Fridays, and isolation lift on Mondays.
    A solid strength program at a young age has shown in studies to increase bone density, don't listen to rumours of growth stunting and muscles being ruined

NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoProtection will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people start way earlier. Arnold Schwarzenegger started at 15 though aha.
    Always mirin'

Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andresamador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 14 and I powerlifting. After reading lots of articles, I have never read about anything bad about working out at 14. Many famous lifters start at the age of 10-12. Personally I have found that lifting makes you stronger. I use to have really bad joints that would crack all the time. Lifting has strengthen my joints. Lifting also makes you look better, so i see no reason why you shouldn't lift. I bench 240, squat 315, and deadlift 350 while weighing 148.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Working out is always healthy.

People who tell you that it's not are idiots.

muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just don't over train and live life
    Op lots of people wish they stared younger(at UR agw
    Supplements I have support and buy:

Some 'ON products'
    Cellucor BCAA
    Cellucor C4
    Cellucor whey:)
    CL White Flood
    MP Assault
    Quest bars <3
    Trutein CinnaBun/chocolate peanut butter
    Iforce Hemavol:D