Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I get a younger guy to ask me out?

Girl meets guy. Girl becomes attracted to guy. Guy gives mixed signs. Guy gives half-smile when he sees girl. Girl talks to guy. Guy talks back. Girl is too shy to talk to guy the next few days. Guy is 15 sophomore. Girl is 17 senior.

I finally moved on from all the other guys including the guy from the gym and guy friend. I am in awe with this gorgeous guy, the problem is he's younger and I don't know him.

Since I have class with him the opportunity to talk to him. But I rarely ask him for help, since I ask an other guy. Now he probably thinks I'm interested in the other guy when I'm actually interested in him.

How do I find out if he has a girlfriend casually? I was thinking like "How are the girls?," but I really don't know him.

I talked to him about classes, but that's pretty mundane. How do I casually ask him about his personal life. I'm thinking about asking him "How his weekend was?" since I ask everyone that question.

I want to pursue him, but I don't want to seem aggressive since he's younger. I know on all my past threads many members told me to just give a guy my phone number. Just Do It is suppose, but I want to have the right timing.

Any tips? Guys if you half-smile at a girl and frequently make eye contact with a girl aren't you somewhat interested? Aww, he makes me nervous more than any guy I'm encountered so far!

mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i do that wen i dont wana say hi
    you have to do what others wont...to achieve what others dont..

I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I AM STRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NeedPerfection View Post
    Girl meets guy. Girl becomes attracted to guy. Guy gives mixed signs. Guy gives half-smile when he sees girl. Girl talks to guy. Guy talks back. Girl is too shy to talk to guy the next few days. Guy is 15 sophomore. Girl is 17 senior.

I finally moved on from all the other guys including the guy from the gym and guy friend. I am in awe with this gorgeous guy, the problem is he's younger and I don't know him.

Since I have class with him the opportunity to talk to him. But I rarely ask him for help, since I ask an other guy. Now he probably thinks I'm interested in the other guy when I'm actually interested in him.

How do I find out if he has a girlfriend casually? I was thinking like "How are the girls?," but I really don't know him.

I talked to him about classes, but that's pretty mundane. How do I casually ask him about his personal life. I'm thinking about asking him "How his weekend was?" since I ask everyone that question.

I want to pursue him, but I don't want to seem aggressive since he's younger. I know on all my past threads many members told me to just give a guy my phone number. Just Do It is suppose, but I want to have the right timing.

Any tips? Guys if you half-smile at a girl and frequently make eye contact with a girl aren't you somewhat interested? Aww, he makes me nervous more than any guy I'm encountered so far!
    If he doesn't have a g/f, 99% chance he's interested. The weekend idea sounds pretty good.

One Day At A Time.. MadeUnderground's Avatar
    MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000)
    well let's see if I get this right

you like this guy that you don't personally know whatsoever, you just want him because he looks good

.......And girls have the nerve to say WE'RE superficial
    "Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an ******* who couldn't sweet talk the princess." - Aesop Rock, "Daylight".

"Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you will ever own." - Baz Luhrmann.

NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mk_nightwolf View Post
    i do that wen i dont wana say hi
    mk_nightwolf, I seriously don't think year 17 years old. I've never seen anyone my age that jacked, unless you are like Little Hercules and have been training since you were a child.

Back to the question, if he doesn't want to say hi that means he's not attracted to me. Why make eye contact with me in the first place and smile at me? He was the first one looking in my direction anyways.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mk_nightwolf, I seriously don't think year 17 years old. I've never seen anyone my age that jacked, unless you are like Little Hercules and have been training since you were a child.

Back to the question, if he doesn't want to say hi that means he's not attracted to me. Why make eye contact with me in the first place and smile at me? He was the first one looking in my direction anyways.
    That's not necessarily true. Does he seem a little more shy around girls than most other guys do? At the age of 15, if he's not one of those overconfident little brats, there is a very good chance that he may be a little shy towards girls.

Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thats actually not that bad, it doesn't sound out of place if you just pop it randomly while talking. Although don't expect him to know that you like him just from that, but yeah, find out if he has a gf or not.

I wouldnt take too much of that look, smile and the "hi" thing, doesnt seem that significant.

Originally Posted by SeanP35
    That's not necessarily true. Does he seem a little more shy around girls than most other guys do? At the age of 15, if he's not one of those overconfident little brats, there is a very good chance that he may be a little shy towards girls.
    this

Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're older and you're a girl, he's probably nervous talking to a senior girl. Talk to him and show you are interested and ask him to text you later
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126535373

colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10) colsonmitchum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just be sure to let him know you like him

2010 Phillies..Real Deal In My Eyes's Avatar
    In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are WAY overanalyzing this situation.

Just talk to the dude casually about something... Monday for instance, bring up the Super Bowl and ask him about ______ and what he thought and take it from there.

From your 'tar you appear to be good looking.. Unless you're some sort of social outcast this dude is going to be thrilled a girl is talking to him.
    "Still though, I think if you're not self-obsessed, you're probably boring."

"We have advantages. We have a cushion to fall back on. This is abundance. A luxury of place and time. Something rare and wonderful. It's almost historically unprecedented. We must do extraordinary things. We have to. It would be absurd not to."

johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you're a girl, and you're older. you can be as aggressive as you want.
    my first "real" relationship was when i was a freshman dating a junior. you gotta give him a little push

Facial aesthetics > all Hucking_Fell's Avatar
    Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MadeUnderground View Post
    well let's see if I get this right

you like this guy that you don't personally know whatsoever, you just want him because he looks good

.......And girls have the nerve to say WE'RE superficial
    Everyone is superficial. You barely see attractive girls going out with ugly guys, and when you do it's only because that girl has low self esteem and goes out with that guy since he made a huge effort to get to know her and/or it makes her feel prettier.

johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnisawesome is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hucking_Fell View Post
    Everyone is superficial. You barely see attractive girls going out with ugly guys, and when you do it's only because that girl has low self esteem and goes out with that guy since he made a huge effort to get to know her and/or it makes her feel prettier.
    i've seen some fat guys get mad poon

knowing how to talk to women > good looks

Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000)
    ask him to hang out with you. if he's interested he will say yes. unless he really has something important to do.

hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

wear something really sexy and bend over right in front of him. that always get my attention
    +

Unhappy

The problem I now have with dating is the whole "texting" thing. I'm one of the minorrity that doesn't receive "texts", since my cell phone service is terrible. I can't get a new phone service until college. So I can't text when it comes to dating. Personally I think texting is one of the dumbest things ever, IMO.

The guy seems sweet, he's quiet and shy? He doesn't seem like the cocky jerks. I just wish I could know by interpreting a few signs. I always tend to bail when it comes to guy. It also seems like people never ask for my phone number, they always give me theirs. What does that mean?

Why does he look at me? I'm not thinking this from over analyzing, but I just seems like he's fascinated by me or I'm simply strange. Ugh.

Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heroin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The problem I now have with dating is the whole "texting" thing. I'm one of the minorrity that doesn't receive "texts", since my cell phone service is terrible. I can't get a new phone service until college. So I can't text when it comes to dating. Personally I think texting is one of the dumbest things ever, IMO.

The guy seems sweet, he's quiet and shy? He doesn't seem like the cocky jerks. I just wish I could know by interpreting a few signs. I always tend to bail when it comes to guy. It also seems like people never ask for my phone number, they always give me theirs. What does that mean?

Why does he look at me? I'm not thinking this from over analyzing, but I just seems like he's fascinated by me or I'm simply strange. Ugh.
    You don't have texting so you aren't qualified to have an opinion on it... It's great for communicating when you can't sit down and talk on the phone or see eachother in person. Stop overanalyzing stuff

Registered User AussieTrapezius's Avatar
    AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Fail is big.

2010 Phillies..Real Deal In My Eyes's Avatar
    In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're like... Hey.. We should do our HW together at some point... Dude has seen enough Saved by the Bell episodes to know what's good.
    "Still though, I think if you're not self-obsessed, you're probably boring."

"We have advantages. We have a cushion to fall back on. This is abundance. A luxury of place and time. Something rare and wonderful. It's almost historically unprecedented. We must do extraordinary things. We have to. It would be absurd not to."

Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats kind of pathetic if you ask me.
    "Something about your dick getting dirty from all the poop and crap..."

"So you shave yours?"

"One thing about scissors... They scare the **** out of me being near my cock... What if I make a wrong move and cut it open... "

-DavidtheFat

Currently doing Madcows 5x5, lets see how this goes.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Heroin View Post
    You don't have texting so you aren't qualified to have an opinion on it... It's great for communicating when you can't sit down and talk on the phone or see eachother in person. Stop overanalyzing stuff
    Lol @ you telling somebody they aren't "qualified" to say texting is stupid...
    Texting is stupid, and I have texting.

I highly suggest you just make an attempt to talk to him; just start up a conversation whenever you get the chance to. You seem capable enough to sneak in a few questions when it comes to his personal life, or even anything close to it.

ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op i would date you take you to the gym and pump some iron lol that be my dream date

Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    Lol @ you telling somebody they aren't "qualified" to say texting is stupid...
    Texting is stupid, and I have texting.

I highly suggest you just make an attempt to talk to him; just start up a conversation whenever you get the chance to. You seem capable enough to sneak in a few questions when it comes to his personal life, or even anything close to it.
    Ha she doesn't have texting so she's saying its stupid...get with the program its 2010.

Sorry Mr. SRS

mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ima farmer lol and yes im 17

well if he was lookin at u first then he might have a thing for u so u should go and talk 2 him and say wana go eat lunch together or somethin.but dont wait to long cuz some guys get over a girl in like a week or 2 if nothin good happens lol
    you have to do what others wont...to achieve what others dont..

jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayjam10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are you hot?

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i half smile to people that look sad, and old or mentally handicapped people
    squeeze your glutes and press

RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** mixed signals, girls you need to be more straight up with us.

SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats wrong with askin him out first ? as a shy guy myself, i love it when a girl approaches me first, makes me feel good

RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah it feels like half the battle is already won.. it's like ok she digs me I dig her, I feel WAYYYYYY more comfortable/confident with girls that are like that. I hate the shy, quiet "what do we talk about" girls. Most of the time they are hot as balls though so i deal with it lol

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)

I would do that if I was interested, sure.

Just wait for the right time and give him your number. Start talking to him, and during the course of the convo tell him you have to run, but that you'd like to talk again sometime. Just say: 'Here's my number..." and write it down or have it ready.

I'd love it if a gal asked me out. That way I'd know she was into me and I'd feel more comfortable around her.

So why not ask him out?

Good luck!