Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

E-mail response from Big Ron

I e-mailed Ronnie about his upcoming training, his current weight, and any new DVD plans because a lot of pros are making new ones lately. Interesting response about the Olympia though, here's what he had to say:

Well I haven't worked out for 2 months now so I'm weighing bout 285, I'm still just thinking about doing the Olympia, I haven't decided yet for sure, gonna start working out next week and after bout 4 months of training if I look and feel good, I'll do it, if not then i will be watching. If I do the Olympia, I'll do another DVD.

Ronnie
    This sport is called bodybuilding and if we're not building our bodies, what is there to see? Shucks, you want to see some small symmetrical guys, then turn on the TV and watch Survivor or Fear Factor. -Ronnie Coleman

-SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigNasty99 View Post
    I e-mailed Ronnie about his upcoming training, his current weight, and any new DVD plans because a lot of pros are making new ones lately. Interesting response about the Olympia though, here's what he had to say:

Well I haven't worked out for 2 months now so I'm weighing bout 285, I'm still just thinking about doing the Olympia, I haven't decided yet for sure, gonna start working out next week and after bout 4 months of training if I look and feel good, I'll do it, if not then i will be watching. If I do the Olympia, I'll do another DVD.

Ronnie
    telling everyone he was going to do it yet this?

geefunk8061 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geefunk8061 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geefunk8061 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geefunk8061 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geefunk8061 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geefunk8061 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geefunk8061 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geefunk8061 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geefunk8061 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ronnie
    Screenshot or it didnt happen ..... jk

Nice to hear he's taking the possiblity of a comeback srsly and not palnning to step on stage regardless of how bad he looks. GOAT for sure.

HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HowBoutAPound has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The man sure does give off mixed signals.

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i email'd arnold.. he said he might.. he wasnt sure if he has a press conference the next day.. didnt want to be up all night.. but he said he would.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ronnie
    I think that is pretty on par with everything he's been saying...

There is nobody in their right mind that could have thought it was a 100% lock he was doing it. Of course he is going to have to train hard for a while and see how he looks.

He usually throws that in in most of the interviews, i mean even with palumbo interview he kind of threw he was going to get back to training and see how he felt/looked.

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think he's done.. he seems to always say he's getting back into it but never does lol

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RepItOut View Post
    i email'd arnold.. he said he might.. he wasnt sure if he has a press conference the next day.. didnt want to be up all night.. but he said he would.
    Not sure where this sarcasm is aimed.. Ronnie answers his own emails.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    jksss braaaa

niacin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, he actually answers emails.

BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by niacin View Post
    Wow, he actually answers emails.
    EVERY time bro, he spends three hours a night responding to e-mails thats why I love Ronnie, he always looks out for his fans
    This sport is called bodybuilding and if we're not building our bodies, what is there to see? Shucks, you want to see some small symmetrical guys, then turn on the TV and watch Survivor or Fear Factor. -Ronnie Coleman

Originally Posted by geefunk8061 View Post
    Screenshot or it didnt happen ..... jk

Nice to hear he's taking the possiblity of a comeback srsly and not palnning to step on stage regardless of how bad he looks. GOAT for sure.
    Yeah I figured someone would ask lol. I dont know how to do that screen shot thing or I would. This is legit though I promise. As far as everyone taking him so seriously, I just want to see him on stage again for the love of the sport and to see him in offseason mode ala "Relentless". We all know he probably cant win anymore, I cant believe people even think that. He's best days are behind him, and he's injured. Face it, this is Jordan with the Wizards but I would still love to see the guy up there again!

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EVERY time bro, he spends three hours a night responding to e-mails thats why I love Ronnie, he always looks out for his fans
    This. I emailed him last year and he gave me a fantastic answer. Great guy imo.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500) ser-gay is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    This. I emailed him last year and he gave me a fantastic answer. Great guy imo.
    actually his sister answers the emails, but whatever

barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I figured someone would ask lol. I dont know how to do that screen shot thing or I would. This is legit though I promise. As far as everyone taking him so seriously, I just want to see him on stage again for the love of the sport and to see him in offseason mode ala "Relentless". We all know he probably cant win anymore, I cant believe people even think that. He's best days are behind him, and he's injured. Face it, this is Jordan with the Wizards but I would still love to see the guy up there again!
    Good points in the above post, but at the same time almost everyone had counted Jay out last year, and said he couldn't improve....

Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys, please understand that Ronnie is NOT going to do the O.

I love Ronnie as much as anyone else, but he just keeps baiting people with false hope to keep his name out there and to have people talk about him. He knows that as soon as that stops, his earning power plummets.

He's retired. He's got injuries that would prevent him from placing. He's not coming back.

Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Random Letters View Post
    Guys, please understand that Ronnie is NOT going to do the O.

I love Ronnie as much as anyone else, but he just keeps baiting people with false hope to keep his name out there and to have people talk about him. He knows that as soon as that stops, his earning power plummets.

He's retired. He's got injuries that would prevent him from placing. He's not coming back.
    He has no reason to do so because he is still the best ever and most talked about bb ever. LAst year, nobody was expecting him to make a comeback and he was still "in the game", just because he is special. I hate this "keep his name out there" argument. It is not like he is a pop star or something, are we supposed to buy new cd's from him because he will comeback?
    Ronnie KING Coleman, the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

Bodybuilding = Ronnie Coleman

1. FC KÖLN - Lukas Podolski

Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Reisinger850 View Post
    He has no reason to do so because he is still the best ever and most talked about bb ever. LAst year, nobody was expecting him to make a comeback and he was still "in the game", just because he is special. I hate this "keep his name out there" argument. It is not like he is a pop star or something, are we supposed to buy new cd's from him because he will comeback?
    Last year he made a pile of claims that he'd be competing, and of course never did.

I'm not saying that he'd be forgotten in a week. But if you are BSN, having people saying "Ronnie's making a comeback! He's going to be at the O! Do you think he can do what Jay did?" is a great reason to keep him on the payroll.

He can only cash in on his past accomplishments (with a supplement company I mean) for so long. Sure, he can still guest pose and sell autographs, but the BSN contract is money in the bank. They aren't going to keep a retired BB'er (regardless of the fact that he is the GOAT) forever.

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ser-gay View Post
    actually his sister answers the emails, but whatever
    This
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I really don't get all the confusion over Ronnie and the Olympia...of course he isn't going to do it, but talking about doing it keeps his net-worth up, so naturally he's going to keep telling radio stations, magazines, etc that he plans on competing. It's just good business dear chums, that's all.

sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by snuffed View Post
    I really don't get all the confusion over Ronnie and the Olympia...of course he isn't going to do it, but talking about doing it keeps his net-worth up, so naturally he's going to keep telling radio stations, magazines, etc that he plans on competing. It's just good business dear chums, that's all.
    Gotta agree with yourself and random letters. HE WILL NOT COMEBACK!! I am all for him coming back and would find it amazing but I cannot see it happening, both repped.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -SLIX- View Post
    telling everyone he was going to do it yet this?
    u mad?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at anyone who thinks Ron Coleman can type on a keyboard without it looking like this:

Even if he didn't break it, how the hell would he be able to push individual keys?

(example of what im talking about)

Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)
    sweet.

i got a response from an email to stan efferding about a month ago, i'll post screenshots in a bit
    Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    even if he doesnt do the olympia, one last training dvd would be amazing for every Ronnie Coleman fan.

-SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    u mad?
    Sure but how do you use youtube? I'm not good at downloading stuff. Jay did measure my arms at 23 last year when we worked out together, my arms have never been measured at 21.7, that had to be the other Ronnie Coleman, the light heavyweight guy...

Ronnie

pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedro0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he's worse than brett farve.

Originally Posted by bigcalves View Post
    even if he doesnt do the olympia, one last training dvd would be amazing for every Ronnie Coleman fan.
    Hell yeah. Thats what Im hoping

Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff View Post
    This
    You know darn well Ronnie answers e-mails and his sister only answers the ones that have to do with merchandise from his online store. He's even taped in "Relentless" on the computer till 4 am and states "its time to answer e-mails". Ronnie ALWAYS answers back unlike your hero Jay.

Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You know darn well Ronnie answers e-mails and his sister only answers the ones that have to do with merchandise from his online store. He's even taped in "Relentless" on the computer till 4 am and states "its time to answer e-mails". Ronnie ALWAYS answers back unlike your hero Jay.
    Whats his addy.
    Pain is just fear leaving the body!