Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: IPF Lifters

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 19george's Avatar
    19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 19george is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    This is all too common in many athletic orgs. As well as athletes who fail to toe the line for 'approved' sponsors regardless of how poor the athlete may be, etc.

Most organizations once they reach a certain point start being more about the organization that the athlete.
    You would think that the an organization that gives back literally nothing to its athletes would want to keep them happy though. Especially with all the other feds that one can turn to.
    Repay no evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all. - Romans 12:17

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 19george View Post
    You would think that the an organization that gives back literally nothing to its athletes would want to keep them happy though. Especially with all the other feds that one can turn to.
    Why would you think that? Organizations are run by people, and people are, by and large, short-sighted morons.

Most people forget where they came from. One of the reasons why I have always been against officials and admins of any sort with no relevant competitive experience. Never been on the platform = GTFO any decisions involving those with the sack to step up.

And yeah, the above occurs in many orgs (not just lifting).

What is interesting is when some athlete who was banned or suspended for something winds up an administrator in the same organization. Tom Overholtzer springs to mind.

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And this ladies and gentlemen is why there are so many feds. When one of the premier feds start ****ting on it's athletes, these athletes get pissed and form another fed.

At least it makes sense in theory.

Friend getting reds from IPF judges back in in high school on his last deadlift for what was clearly a good lift.
    Last edited by skinnycalves; 02-05-2010 at 11:46 AM.

Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LessThanLuke View Post
    http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/14394#comment

APT products are now banned. Better go get new wraps people haha
    so, basically bought my APT singlet and APT wrist wraps for nothing? oh well, i can always use the wraps in training and worry about buying a new pair and a new singelt when i'm ready to compete again.

nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mitsuomi View Post
    so, basically bought my APT singlet and APT wrist wraps for nothing? oh well, i can always use the wraps in training and worry about buying a new pair and a new singelt when i'm ready to compete again.
    Turn the singlet inside out or somehow remove the logo. APT's singlets are purchased from another company anyway (Matman Wrestling). I wonder if this has anything to do with them (APT) being OOS of most of their products lately.

/JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000) /JV/ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any word on whether Fruit of the Loom socks are still allowed? If not, I might need to buy some replacements for my next meet.
    PL Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109470421&goto=newpost

Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heisel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post
    And this ladies and gentlemen is why there are so many feds. When one of the premier feds start ****ting on it's athletes, these athletes get pissed and form another fed.

Friend getting reds from IPF judges back in in high school on his last deadlift for what was clearly a good lift.
    That was not a good lift. Shoulders weren't back and he ended up hitching the right side. No way would I pass that.

DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post

i can see why it didn't pass.

OP: just lift raw. Lifting raw is trendy right now.

ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What next, are they going to ban Converse shoes?

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by /JV/ View Post
    Any word on whether Fruit of the Loom socks are still allowed? If not, I might need to buy some replacements for my next meet.
    Hanes is the official underwear and socks of the IPF.

Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AccuFlex View Post
    What next, are they going to ban Converse shoes?
    lol i wonder how many members of the IPF would leave and go to another fed if this happened?

TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not one to jump into these debates, but lets be honest people. I've been to my fair share of USAPL meets, and watched my fair share of IPF footage...you really don't see a whole lot of Metal or APT gear outside of singlets. Obviously it is there, but usually not on the scale of Titan or Inzer.

And yes, I understand the general disgust about the fee hike, but hey, it's business. It's a moral loss.

In conclusion, this changes nothing for the IPF or its future imo.
    USAW Level 2 Coach
    CSCS
    Collegiate S&C Coach

Feel free to message me any time for advice or questions.

i imagine that some people will leave IPF and go to another fed. but, for the most part people dont care like me.

ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheIronOwl View Post
    I'm not one to jump into these debates, but lets be honest people. I've been to my fair share of USAPL meets, and watched my fair share of IPF footage...you really don't see a whole lot of Metal or APT gear outside of singlets. Obviously it is there, but usually not on the scale of Titan or Inzer.

And yes, I understand the general disgust about the fee hike, but hey, it's business. It's a moral loss.

Yea, but the IPF is only going to make a rather nominal amount on this change. There were 5 companies paying the $6,500. Now there are only 3.

BEFORE:
    5 x $6.5k = $32,500

AFTER:
    3 x $13k = $39,000

This is not factoring the loss in participant fees at IPF/USAPL/CPU (whoever) events. If I spent $500 in APT gear, I wouldn't quick to but Titan unless I was one of the best of the best.
    Last edited by AccuFlex; 02-05-2010 at 03:31 PM.

LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DJSTARER View Post

OP: just lift raw. Lifting raw is trendy right now.

even for raw, my wrist wraps, singlet and belt are now banned. thats easily 100 dollars worth of stuff. ridiculous.

for gear, most of my single ply friends need to replace knee wraps, wrist wraps and belts.

not a nominal thing. not to mention, who the hell knows when the next company will be banned for some random thing that the IPF doesnt like.
    Best Raw USAPL Competition Lifts
    S - 415
    B - 315
    D - 540
    Total - 1245

Training Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153130001&p=1052251991#post1052251991

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Changes nothing for the USAPL maybe, but Metal is pretty popular for single ply lifters in Europe
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitroboie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LSU1 View Post
    even for raw, my wrist wraps, singlet and belt are now banned.
    The rule only affects gear and wraps. Belt and singlet are unaffected as they are NOT regulated by the IPF TC, they only have to adhere to the specifications in the handbook.

From the IPF website:
    Only costumes, support shirts and wraps from commercial manufacturers officially registered and approved by the Technical Committee shall be permitted for use in Powerlifting Competitions.

From the IPF rulebook:
    Non-Supportive
    Wrestling and weightlifting singlet suits are subject to the specifications itemized (c), (d) and (e). The suit does not require Technical Committee approval.

"Costume" is their way of saying deadlift/squat suit, while "suit" means a singlet. Buy some new wrist wraps and you'll be ok.

corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is a dumb move coming from them. I've been training with APT wrist/ knee wraps for over a year now, now I have to go out and buy Inzer wraps which to me feel much too soft and offer much less in terms of carryover and PAIN! Not to mention having to get used to an entire different wrap 9 weeks out of a National meet. How fawking awesome.
    Florida Gulf Coast University Powerlifting

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***
    **MISC Anti-*******ry Crew**
    ***Brings Pen and Paper to the Gym Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's too bad that all the companies didn't tell them to jump in a river. Then what could IPF do? but as we all know it's about the cash so Inzer and Titan are getting their bank accounts warmed up for all the new gear sales ther are going to get. Even though they already have the highest usage already, Metal was starting to put a crimp on their wallets.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ya'll should wait guys. Just go in and compete raw this year, this time next year the IPF will have probably seen the writing on the walls, and repeal this decision.

How did the Ivanko thing get settled?
    771/645/622 Single Ply

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

METAL seems to be fairly popular in the uk/europe
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

Registered User BodyBldgPwrLftr's Avatar
    BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by koyongi View Post
    Now to decide if I want to buy new wrist wraps for the Arnold or go without. I feel impending wrist/knee nudity...
    Me too. This sucks.
    I'm striving to do the best I can with what I have.

Find & follow me on Instagram @fortyfiedfitness

FORTYfied Fitness & Strength channel on YouTube channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtBxvY6i-lcfVU9heTKMrA

Originally Posted by LessThanLuke View Post
    METAL seems to be fairly popular in the uk/europe
    If that's the case they'll pay the extra $6,500. They'll lose way more if they don't pay it.

burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Metal and APT are companies that support lifters and promotors. Metal were at the WPC worlds and APT at the RUM. Will they be able to support people like that now they've had to make the choice between being screwed out of either money or customers? The IPF doesn't give a ****, because they don't give a **** about any other organisation's powerlifting.

Originally Posted by burningNun View Post
    The IPF doesn't give a ****, because they don't give a **** about any other organisation's powerlifting.
    wut?

Take a few minutes of your precious time to read some of the previous (from 2007 to 2009) IPF Congress minutes and you will notice that all the manufacturers knew about these fees. Nobody kissed anyone's ass. The IPF needed the money and the companies approved the move.

burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought it was BS when I first heard and I think it's BS now. Crain publically stated he would leave, which is hardly "approving the move". I don't know if Alan or Ano made statements.

notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    lol i wish every gear company would just say **** it and not pay the IPF ****.

I am getting more and more dis-interested in the IPF by the day.

IPF worlds last year put me to fcking sleep, there was less noise at the IPF worlds for a guy squatting 950 then there was for a guy squatting 500 at raw unity. also their gay heels on the floor rule for bench... and with RUM one of the best raw meets in the world in my back yard, I seriously doubt I will ever even bother to get into gear.
    lol, just wait until you see a local meet. it's forbidden to clap or shout encouragement there.

Originally Posted by notsostrong View Post
    lol, just wait until you see a local meet. it's forbidden to clap or shout encouragement there.
    at my meet we were loud and cheering on lifters n' ****. they were great people!

R.I.P WILL MORRIS

makes a juicebox wet dannyautrey's Avatar
    dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyautrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe in IPF meets? i donno.. i lift twice a year with the USAPL and encouragement is...well, encouraged... it's definitely not a golf tourney there.. i DO wish we had music and stuff, but i'm fine without it

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you referring to a local usapl meet?