black_colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black_colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black_colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black_colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black_colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black_colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black_colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black_colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What protein Supplement would you suggest?

I have been strength training for sports for the past half a year however I actually want to try and get bigger seeing as i have great shoulders and physique for it said one of the body builders at my gym and he's going to be sponsoring me as long as i go everyday he says and **** sso what supplement would be you suggest is best for me.

I weigh 196 pounds and can never get enough protein as my current shake is only 17grams a serving so what sort of simple foods do you eat seeing as i can only cook eggs its getting boring lol

cheers!

mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikepne07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    put more servings into a shake?? or ON whey.

EDIT: have your shakes with milk aswell

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tuna/milk
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10) liamwba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.myprotein.co.uk/bulk-supp...nflavoured%29/

My protein, best & cheapest protein i've used and had very good gains. The one above is unflavoured, tastes pretty wack on its own but with a little nesquick tastes great, also means you can choose which flavour you want instead of sticking with the same
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

NO PAIN NO GAIN

BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BobbyLite is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go for the natural
    next thing I know microwave explode!!!!!!!!! I was scared out mind!!!!!

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ON 100% Whey is an excellent whey protein.

If you don't want to spend quite that much, I suggest you look into Scivation Whey. It's a simple protein powder, but you'll get a lot more for your money, and it will work just fine.

As far as foods go, peanut butter is your best friend. It's full of calories, good fats, and protein, and believe me, it helps. Basically anything that has any protein in it and isn't extremely processed will be good to eat. Just check labels of things around your house and you'll figure out pretty quickly what's good and what's not when it comes to protein.

kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) kliddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    100% ON Whey and Take ON's Casein protein and take it before bed. Eat high protein and carbs with clean calories as well
    .:Brother of Iron:.

TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TPB03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would reccomend both ON whey & Kazien Whey isolate. I have both in Strawberry and chocolate and I personally love the taste of both of them.