Thread: Lunch

WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lunch

What are some good ideas for lunch? I work in an office, and have access to a fridge and microwave. I want to start bringing stuff in, because eating teriyaki and subway every other day is getting old.

What do you guys think?

Gurt B Frobe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tuna sandwich, grilled chicken breasts, lean beef, veggies, the list is endless.

WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, I forgot to mention....I eat a Tuna sandwich around 10, and a turkey/roastbeef sandwich around 3. I can't really stand anymore sandwiches....

Gurt B Frobe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by WAdude
    Ok, I forgot to mention....I eat a Tuna sandwich around 10, and a turkey/roastbeef sandwich around 3. I can't really stand anymore sandwiches....
    haha ya I know how you feel. Well lets see.... protien shakes, get lean meats and make them the night before. Depending on your diet (bulk/cut) you can have meals ready to go. thats what I do. I shop every Sunday and make my meals for the week.

-Gurt

Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000) Snoopis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep, cook something over the weekend. Lasagna, chili, something big like that. Split it into a few portions, and throw it in the fridge/freezer, and eat it thoughout the week.

I also buy small containers of macaroni salad, potato salad, maybe cook a bunch of rice, and eat half with lunch(at home) and save the other half for dinner (at work, 2nd shift).

If you don't want to make special meals on your off day, then just make enough of your normal dinner that you'll have left-overs.