Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 203 lbs
    TomW.Hughes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit TomW.Hughes's BodySpace

Supplements/ "Legal?" Steroids

First post/topic, I searched around and didn't find anything too specific that answered my questions. I currently take basic soy protein (tastes better then any whey I have tried) and creatine. Both of which is safe, no problem. I recently noticed in my home town there were some kids who played soccer that lifted at the local YMCA. These kids had low body fat, so they were more defined which made their egos inflate to a point they were luck to fit through doors. I put them in their place when I did 225 lbs. in a 5x5 workout on bench (I am roughly 5'9'' 200lbs at 19 years old). These kids could barely put up 210 in a one rep max.

Not but a few months later a few of them had gotten bigger at a rate I found suspicious. One who could not do 210 in late summer was maxed at 265 bench in fall. I heard rumors that they had gotten ahold of Dynabol, a steroid. I was also told they took M-Drol, which is where my questions begin. I have looked it up and it seems M-Drol is indeed a steroid or a testosterone booster. I was told they could get this at GNC (M-Drol not Dynabol) so I searched their website. They sell Halodrol-MT an advancement of Halodrol 50 made by Gaspari Nutrition. Does the ending in the name, the "drol" mean that M-Drol and Halodrol are related? Also what are side effects and would taking these mean that a PCT is required? Further explanation of PCT would be highly appreciated.

Further apologies if there is not supposed to be steroid talk on this forum. Any answers and explanations would be very appreciated.

Stats: 5'6", 189 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7823
    Oletimer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Oletimer's BodySpace

Good Question and Appropriate Subject

Originally Posted by TomW.Hughes View Post
    First post/topic, I searched around and didn't find anything too specific that answered my questions. I currently take basic soy protein (tastes better then any whey I have tried) and creatine. Both of which is safe, no problem. I recently noticed in my home town there were some kids who played soccer that lifted at the local YMCA. These kids had low body fat, so they were more defined which made their egos inflate to a point they were luck to fit through doors. I put them in their place when I did 225 lbs. in a 5x5 workout on bench (I am roughly 5'9'' 200lbs at 19 years old). These kids could barely put up 210 in a one rep max.

Not but a few months later a few of them had gotten bigger at a rate I found suspicious. One who could not do 210 in late summer was maxed at 265 bench in fall. I heard rumors that they had gotten ahold of Dynabol, a steroid. I was also told they took M-Drol, which is where my questions begin. I have looked it up and it seems M-Drol is indeed a steroid or a testosterone booster. I was told they could get this at GNC (M-Drol not Dynabol) so I searched their website. They sell Halodrol-MT an advancement of Halodrol 50 made by Gaspari Nutrition. Does the ending in the name, the "drol" mean that M-Drol and Halodrol are related? Also what are side effects and would taking these mean that a PCT is required? Further explanation of PCT would be highly appreciated.

Further apologies if there is not supposed to be steroid talk on this forum. Any answers and explanations would be very appreciated.
    Well written and very appropriate. This is a bodybuilding site, for the most part, and most of us do search for supplemental ways of enhancing our progress. There are accepted ways of enhancement and some out right dangerous ways. Usually ignorance leads to problems down the road. We should always research any synthetic substance we consider ingesting and balance the pros and cons.

As far as an answer to your query, I unfortunately don't have it. Maybe your aforementioned supplements in the body of a young man who's endocrine system is running on full already, does boost to the degree you stated. Unfortunately, a short gain in ego may later reveal a lifetime of health complications.
    Proverbs 27:1-2

Stats: 5'9", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23083
    user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user98511001541 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit user98511001541's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TomW.Hughes View Post

dynabol and m-drol are indeed designer oral anabolic steroids

m-drol is a knockoff of superdrol, which is one of the most potent orals on the market, it also carries the most side effects, when compared to other orals. Dynabol can be a host of things, so i wont speculate.

Halodrol-50 was an anabolic put out by gaspari many years ago. When the company decided to take a different direction and focus on non-steroidal products, the halodrol-50 product was dropped and halodrol liquigels took their place. Halodrol liquigels, despite the -drol ending in the name, are a natural testosterone boosting product that is not a steroid and requires no PCT. There is now even another version, titled Halodrol MT.

hope that helps
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199