The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Arnold Sports Festival - March 4-7, 2010!

Watch your favortite IFBB pro bodybuilders take the stage at the largest fitness expo in the country; March 4-7 in Columbus, Ohio! We will have the IFBB pro shows FREE & LIVE with replays following right here on Bodybuilding.com! Don't miss it!

Get Latest Updates/Webcast Info:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2010-arnold.htm

Blog About It Here:
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/ArnoldBlog

Thanks,

Scott
    Last edited by The Crush; 02-04-2010 at 10:54 AM.
    "Respect, Honor, Integrity!"

HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll be attending. Can't mother-freakin' wait!!
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars; glory lasts forever.

bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbisandtris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wish I could attend. I'm moving to GA, and I won't be ready to make another trip. To everyone who will attend, I wish you fun. If anyone talks to Ronnie, ask him if he's coming back... Also ask Lee Haney if he is thinking about making a return. HAVE FUN EVERYONE.