Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    live fast, die young Johnny Rocket's Avatar
    Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"Bad boys", from a woman's perspective

Hey guys, I found an article over the net from people magazine about what women call "bad boys", what's interesting about this is that it's written by a woman, and you can see things from another perspective.

Reading this article makes me see things I never saw, I mean, this article describes me so well, I'm EXACTLY like that and never realized it, it explains so much things.

Bad Boys by Cindy Chupack

A good man is not so hard to find. I've dated a bunch of them. They call when they say tey're going to call, they take you out on actual dates, they tell their friends and even their parents about you, they like their parents, they play their phone messages in front of you, they have just one glass of wine with dinner because they're driving, they have jobs, they have female friends, they haven't slept with... yeah yeah, whatever. The point is, they're not hard to find. Bad Boys are hard to find, because they're never where they're supposed to be. In fact, they're not supposed to be anywhere. They do as they please. They are where the wind takes them. If you're lucky; you might get a cell phone number, so you never know exactly what (or who) a Bad boy is doing, It's infuriating and insensitive and intriguing and insane and oh, how we love Bad boys.

You know you're dating a bad boy when you're not sure if you're actually dating. Bad boys are ussually one of two things: unavailable or undressed. This leaves you unable to think of anything but where the hell is he and when will he do that to me again? Bad boys are rulebreakers and hearth breakers and bed shakers and oh, how we love Bad boys.

A bad boy will call you "baby", probably because he forgot your name, but still, there's nothing sexier than a bad boy who's dying to see you, baby. It doesn't matter if anything he says is true. It sounds good, and it feels good, because baby, bad boys have thrown down. Bad boys are not tentative about kissing. They are not tentative about anything. THey know what they want, and they go for it, which it's thrilling when it's you, and not so thrilling when it's suddenly the model eating at the table next to yours.

Of course, that rarely happens, because bad boys rarely take you out, they don't have to. The bar is low for bad boys. They don't have to surprise you with flowers, it's a surprise they show up at all. In fact, a bad boy is happy to let a good guy take you to dinner, ask you about you, kiss you goodnight at the door... a bad boy knows he can call at midnight and still get invited for dessert.

Bad boys ARE dessert. They're like hot fudge sundaes. You know they're not good for you. You know that as a woman, at a certain age, you're not supposed to indulge anymore, but that doesn't mean you won't fantazise about it while you're eating your mixed berries. The other fantasy, of course, is that you will somehow reform a bad boy. That you will meet one with a motorcycle ans tatoos and a love of bars, and he will tell you he's trouble, but clearly that's all a front. In truth, he's just wounded, as we all are, and eventually he'll fall madly in love with you because you are what's missing in his life. Okay, I admit it. I recently married a bad boy. The thing is, bad boys are so elusive, so aware of their options (her, her and her), so impossible to pin down, that when a bad boy gives you a ring, it means something. That you should hire a very old nanny.
    Oh, oh, oh, how we love bad boys.
    Johnny Rocket

loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah thats the most shallow article Ive ever written, and offers absolutely no real information, which is what People is all about. Anyway, Im not trying to shaft you, thanks for posting it.

Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "quit playing games with my heart"
    backstreet boys

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I still think it's stupid.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sabonis224
    I still think it's stupid.
    a lot of things are stupid but if you want to have a woman then you must follow the laws of physics

Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who the hell is the dumb broad who wrote this article? She sounds like she can't be a day older than 20. This girl is just like the rest of the young ones, as clearly stated by the end of the article, when she says they'll eventually fall in love with you. It's so typical, they all get treated like **** but "have feelings for them and can't leave them" and continue to get treated like crap, because they all think they can change the guy into a nice one. Even though they can't, it's so contradictory, because they went for the guy in the first place because he was an overconfident asswipe, and now they want to change him into something that didn't attract them? Just further proof brothers, most girls are ****ed until atleast 25-30 years old.

This girl needs a dose of what a bad boy is. An ass kicking never before seen by the likes of wife beaters around the world, and then maybe she will appreciate the ones who give a **** about them. I guess I'm just sour on the whole topic, of idiotic girls going for bad boys, when there is so much better out there. Besides, most "bad boys" are limp wristed 19-22 year old collar-popping bar-hopping frat pussies who just never call. Never calling makes you Billy Badass apparently.

Oh well, I won't complain, I lucked out and got a 21 year old who appreciates nice guys who do things for them, call them, etc, and hates the types I just mentioned above.

45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 45plate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know who writes this ****, right? Middle aged fat women with over supportive friends who haven't done **** with their life that have a 6 year degree from a 2 year college and live in a ****ty apartment with their two cats.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 45plate
    You know who writes this ****, right? Middle aged fat women with over supportive friends who haven't done **** with their life that have a 6 year degree from a 2 year college and live in a ****ty apartment with their two cats.
    Or she's been married for 10 years with the "nice guy" and has 2 kids but is bored of being an SUV driving soccer mom and is prone to cheat on her husband for thrills.

in high school if u dont treat ur girlrfiend nice u r getting dumped

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that would be cool to be a bad boy

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that would be cool to be a bad boy

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sir Benchalot
    in high school if u dont treat ur girlrfiend nice u r getting dumped
    Most girls love being abused. What're you talking about?
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Girls like this can never possibly be happy. Nice guys are too boring for them and the type of nice guy she described is a guy with a good head on his shoulders and is going places. The bad boy hurts her either emotionally or physically yet that is the only type a guy that gets her off.
    I feel sorry for girls like her.

Don't think that all women are like this lady who was probably abused as a child.

chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what most girls want are just attractive guys, who are fun, risk takers, who don't become clingy or come off as too desperate. You don't have to treat a girl wrong, just don't be her little bitch and act like a man.

Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im a bike drive driving , bar hopin , titty bar living , tattoo time bomb and i never try hard to land a girl i just be me and do what i like to do and the funny thing is .. i had a nerd of a girl that is very nice the complete oppisit of my self she used to chase me and now we been together for 8 years now i been with many girls but i never met a girl like this i am lucky as hell and now finialy after all this time she wants to own her own motor cycle !!!
    “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” - Frederick Douglass

Originally Posted by sabonis224
    Most girls love being abused. What're you talking about?
    look at myspace bulletins

they're always like

"ummm Chris is awesome he always calls me and is there to cuddle with me, etc.et c.etc"

doesnt sound liek a bad boy

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty stupid article...
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    <--- agrees with the article being stupid..

It reminds me of that Fonze looking kid from the Family Guy (from the episode where Meg or whatever the daughter's name is gets a make-over and he asks her out, but tells her that he'll pick her up whenever he feels like it).
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

cruisinUSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cruisinUSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cruisinUSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cruisinUSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    horrible ****in article.

bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah **** that bitch

Tank3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think it's about time to introduce her anus to my dick. Not that any of that is relevant.

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)

they're always like

"ummm Chris is awesome he always calls me and is there to cuddle with me, etc.et c.etc"

What the hell are you babbling about? You can't even approach women.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

Blowin in da taint CreamPie Charlie's Avatar
    CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

they're always like

LOL thats the thing..its myspace! full of emo ****s

Originally Posted by Jay Rawd
    What the hell are you babbling about? You can't even approach women.
    shut up you

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So you get a honest reason why girls go for bad boys and you all piss and moan about it?

I think its you guys who are the morons, not her.

drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Mikey G
    Girls like this can never possibly be happy. Nice guys are too boring for them and the type of nice guy she described is a guy with a good head on his shoulders and is going places. The bad boy hurts her either emotionally or physically yet that is the only type a guy that gets her off.
    I feel sorry for girls like her.
    I don't
    I feel bad for the nice guys who are having trouble finding a decent woman because there are so many mentally disturbed ones like this.

Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "quit playing games with my heart"
    backstreet boys
    "Dirty Pop"

N'Sync

live fast, die young Johnny Rocket's Avatar
    Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnny Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I think some people got the point I was trying to make...

The fact is, like it or not: most women are like THIS, to some degree; most will never recognize it because it shows their lack of logical sense, some can say it shamelessly; and the minority looks for something deeper; but nature works this way, folks.

The article, stupid or not, shallow or not, just shows some woman in their 30's telling what she likes (she's a writer that won three golden globes and an Emmy), and where she sees the appeal of a free man, a guy that will never kiss anyone's ass and does what he wants to do, a real independent man, who doesn't need a woman at his side to call girlfriend, or "bad boy" as she calls them.
    Johnny Rocket

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Experiment
    So you get a honest reason why girls go for bad boys and you all piss and moan about it?

I think its you guys who are the morons, not her.

No she's a moron, her definition of a nice guy is a guy with a job, doesn't drink and drive, and actually gets along with his parents. None of those qualities make a guy a pushover.

what is the world coming to if those are negative qualities for a guy?

cindy chupack = dip****

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question

ok now, just from what i see- usually bad boys either don't work or they work at minimum paid jobs for the rest of their lives; now how are the women supposed to have fun with them when there is not $$$ on the table to actually do anything?
    doesn't watch t.v.