Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Princess_jaxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up please vote for me and help me get my dreams!!!

Hello My name is Jacqueline Curl, im 27 years old and im currently training for my first fitness competition with the UFE (ultimate fitness events) On may 8th 2010! This is a little of my story
    Six months ago i decided to change my life, quit smoking, loose weight and enter a fitness competition. I recently lost 37 pounds, have transformed my body and beat an illness! I thank all this to my passion for fitness. For this reason I believe I am the best choice for the Ulitmate fitness spokesmodel and this is why.

I have the drive I have the motivation and I have Inspiration! I am currently training for my first fitness show in may, the UFE of course! When I decided to enter my first fitness show I researched a lot of organizations and came to the conclusion that the UFE was the only way to go for my first ever fitness competition! It?s a lot of hard work but I always strive to be the best I can be! Setting a goal and achieving it, is one of the greatest satisfactions that you can get from life.

There is nothing that gets in my way and i am always pushing myself to go the extra mile to achieve my goals. I work and still manage to find the time to haul my butt to the gym every day rain or shine, blizzard or hurricane nothing and no one can stop me! Achieving success is very fulfilling for me and I am willing to endure the effort and sacrifice it takes to accomplish my goals! I sleep, eat and breath fitness every moment of every day. This is my life!

My goal in life is to motivate and inspire as many people as I can and to use what I?ve learned and achieved to help other people! I now spend my days trying to inspire other women to get into shape and be healthy!I currently work at Curves and I created a group called YOU GO GIRL, Which is a motivational campaign to help motivate the women. When I do something or work for something I do it full force and I don't look back! In January I'm also going to take my personal training certificate with can fit pro! With this I plan on doing great things! Where the road is going to take me is so endless! I think I would be a great spokes model for the UFE because I believe in what the UFE stands for, and It would be an honor to represent the organization. I want to show the world why they need to get off their butt and train hard, whether they aspire to be a UFE champion, or not!

A few weeks ago the UFE held a contest to find their next 2010 Spokes model to promote the ufe and tell the world why they are the best!! Yesterday i was notified that i am one of the 12 lucky finalists! How do i need your help? The way i can win is a percentage of how many votes i get on ********, but what really counts is who has the most passion and energy to promote the UFE and what its all about!

So how can you help me, vote for me please!!! How do you do this??

GO on ********, become a fan of the group ULTIMATE FITNESS EVENTS and put he word vote under my picture Jacqueline!!!

I promise i will do you all proud! and just an update, the picture that is there does not do my justice i have transformed my body so much since that picture, there will be a new one up in the coming week! THanks for your support!

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You may want to post this in the female section to get some votes. Good luck!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.