BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Those who drink 2 gallons + of water a day

How the hell do you retain all that ****ing water? I'm drinking about 120 ounces a day, and that **** just does RIGHT through me, i seriously piss every 20 minutes, and it's not a small one either, usually it's a full load.

Thekingsofrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, I drink 2+ gallons a day, all my life I have always been thirsty all the time. And yeah, I piss constantly. My 50 minute classes are a pain to sit through and my 1hour 15 minute classes are hell. I can't keep track of the number of times I piss in a day and I usually wake up 2-3 times to piss at night.
    I like my women like I like my *******.

Ukrainetrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well if you are pissing like that there is no need for all that water obviously try 1.5 gallons, the extra water does not help you out, ecspecially if it is ending up in the toilet.....cut back a lil i drink 1.5 gallons a day .5 gallons of milk and 1 8 oz oj a day and probably piss 5-7 times a day
    "Imaginations is more important than knowledge"-Albert Einstein

Studying Nutrition 24/7 ManOfSteel2003's Avatar
    ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You could actually be flushing out electrolytes with a massive amount of water, but it doesn't seem like you are drinking so much water for that to be a real issue. Expecially if you are working out and all. If you have to piss constantly, you are obviously getting enough fluids, cut it down a bit.
    Currently bulking...goal 3lbs+ increase every month.

bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't have to go more then anybody else...and I'm of the 2+ club. I don't know why, but I'm just thirsty as hell all time, too.

Studying Nutrition 24/7 ManOfSteel2003's Avatar
    ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManOfSteel2003 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by bkman4
    I don't have to go more then anybody else...and I'm of the 2+ club. I don't know why, but I'm just thirsty as hell all time, too.
    Wow, must be going to good use then. Do you live in a warm environment and work out alot? Most people piss like hell drinking that much water. Nothing wrong with that though.
    Currently bulking...goal 3lbs+ increase every month.

bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It can get warm in the mid-atlantic. But of course I work out a lot...this is bb.com, right? LOL.

RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's really really hard to get too much water. If you're pissing a lot, that's good. It means your system is getting cleaned out well as well as making sure that all of your systems are properly hydrated. By drinking "too much" water, your system is NOT going to retain it, which is a good thing. You don't want to retain all sorts of water.

It's like food. When you don't eat enough, your body works like hell to retain whatever it gets as fat. When you don't drink enough water, your body works like hell to retain as much as possible.
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.

BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDMizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by RonJ73
    It's really really hard to get too much water. If you're pissing a lot, that's good. It means your system is getting cleaned out well as well as making sure that all of your systems are properly hydrated. By drinking "too much" water, your system is NOT going to retain it, which is a good thing. You don't want to retain all sorts of water.

It's like food. When you don't eat enough, your body works like hell to retain whatever it gets as fat. When you don't drink enough water, your body works like hell to retain as much as possible.
    It just sucks because here at work our restroom is outside the building and we have to use a key, so everyone sees how many times I use it. They all must think I'm jerkin it in the bathroom or something.

Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atomantium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by BDMizzle
    It just sucks because here at work our restroom is outside the building and we have to use a key, so everyone sees how many times I use it. They all must think I'm jerkin it in the bathroom or something.
    LOL!!!!!!!!! oh man thats too funny

Hmm

I never used to drink alot of water, usually soda or juice or whatever just as long as it wasn't water, I just didn't like it.

But I started working out and knew that I needed to drink an excess amount of water, so I did.

Does anybody think that my body just isn't use to getting this much water so it's just pissing it all out?

JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnAppleQbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Drinking that much water is useless and you just end up pissing out nutrients. Drinking this much water is not natural. What other animal drinks so much water.

Thekingsofrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by JohnAppleQbee
    Drinking that much water is useless and you just end up pissing out nutrients. Drinking this much water is not natural. What other animal drinks so much water.
    http://www.cdc.gov/nasd/docs/d001401...2/d001462.html
    Daily water intake for beef cattle at 88 degrees F.:
    a) Cows -16.5 gallons for nursing calves; 14 gallons for bred dry cows and heifers.

b) Bulls - 18 gallons.

c) Growing cattle - 9 gallons for 400 lb. animal; 12 for 600 lb.; 14 for 800 lb.

d) Finishing cattle - 14 for 600 lb. animal; 17 for 800 lb.; 20 for 1,000 lb.; 22.5 for 1,200 lb.

Even so, just cause another species doesn't do it, doesn't mean it's wrong. We are very different from other species. I do not skip on chocolate because it makes dogs sick, I would skip on it only if it made the majority of humans sick. Think about stuff before you say it.
    I like my women like I like my *******.

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by RonJ73

BUMP Good association with fats, its clear that you are ketoer LOL
    Good luck buddy

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Thekingsofrock
    http://www.cdc.gov/nasd/docs/d001401...2/d001462.html
    Daily water intake for beef cattle at 88 degrees F.:
    a) Cows -16.5 gallons for nursing calves; 14 gallons for bred dry cows and heifers.

b) Bulls - 18 gallons.

c) Growing cattle - 9 gallons for 400 lb. animal; 12 for 600 lb.; 14 for 800 lb.

d) Finishing cattle - 14 for 600 lb. animal; 17 for 800 lb.; 20 for 1,000 lb.; 22.5 for 1,200 lb.

Even so, just cause another species doesn't do it, doesn't mean it's wrong. We are very different from other species. I do not skip on chocolate because it makes dogs sick, I would skip on it only if it made the majority of humans sick. Think about stuff before you say it.
    Wow, ask a question, get an answer! I knew I liked this forum

That is a good reply...Great people here!!

Dave2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    over drinking water is not healthy.

don't forget you get water from food also, especially vegetables, rice, juice, coffee etc.

for a 200lbs person, 1.5liter per day on days off and 2.5liter per day on days on is appropriate imho, more if it's a hot day.

too much water and not enough vitamins and minerals ingested will imbalance your electrolytes level, which can be bad for the body functions, the heart etc. make sure you have enough hydrosoluble vitamins and minerals per day when you drink a lot of water then.

this is another risk

http://www.funnygreetings.com/water2.htm
    target:220lbs (I'm 5' 11)
    arms: 19.5
    current: 232lbs
    arms: 17.6

Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quaght will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drinking a gallon a day keeps the body from retaining water. If you don't drink enough, you're body reacts by holding all the water it does have. But drink too much and your kidneys go into overdrive and start flushing out nutrients. I can't imagine that 2+ gallons is good for you.

/Q
    Sigh...gonna try it again.

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy

what happens when u drink too much water and your out side and theres no toilet and there's loads of people everywhere ?

Athlete84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A Hydrated state of your body helps your body in all its functions, plus, you feel much better when you drink water all the time.
    I too am a member of the 2+ per day.

Don't say that drinking too much water is unhealthy, you don't have the minimum idea of what you're talking about.
    The benefits are uncountable!

BTW, nice post, thekingofrocks!!

Saekora has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saekora has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saekora has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saekora has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saekora has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saekora has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saekora has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saekora has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Its_PainFuLL
    what happens when u drink too much water and your out side and theres no toilet and there's loads of people everywhere ?
    You whip it out and start chasing people with it maniacally.