Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Whats the best testosterone booster?

I want to know the most effective natural testosterone booster out there from personal experiences.

3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 3000RT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by natetrig View Post
    I want to know the most effective natural testosterone booster out there from personal experiences.
    nice post! me to buddy! haha i was thinking about T-bomb II but i heard it doesnt do **** for some people. i dont want to juice either.
    IIFYM Crew
    S&P Crew

natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jsted52 View Post
    nice post! me to buddy! haha i was thinking about T-bomb II but i heard it doesnt do **** for some people. i dont want to juice either.
    Yeh I did roids in high school they work but imo whats the point of getting all jacked if you can't **** right all the time?

DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeh I did roids in high school they work but imo whats the point of getting all jacked if you can't **** right all the time?
    haha oh i know my buddy is doin them and he is soo F***ed up! haha dont do that S*** not worth it. atleast T boosters are like safe if used correctly
    IIFYM Crew
    S&P Crew

im thinking about this guy: T BOL

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/tbol.html
    IIFYM Crew
    S&P Crew

[QUOTE=jsted52;444634651]im thinking about this guy: T BOL

Looks good ill look into it a lot of stuff I havn't heard of in it which is good lol, the stuff im taking right now is old school test boosters, its doing what it should but i want a little more T-Bol may be the answer.

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jsted52 View Post
    im thinking about this guy: T BOL

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/tbol.html
    Def. T-Bol and Bioforge.

Can't go wrong with that stack..

Maybe some E-Bol on top of that?

Hehe.. just saying brah..
    Doctorate in Brotology

homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 3000RT View Post
    rancid olive oil?

I've ran 2 8 week natural test booster cycles. Both sucked. Either run a ph cycle or don't run anything at all.

What is bioforge and what is E-bol?

lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is bioforge and what is E-bol?
    Bioforge = test booster

E-Bol = miracle supplement
    http://www.thermolife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063

reviews:
    http://www.thermolife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=996

Doctorate in Brotology

I've ran 2 8 week natural test booster cycles. Both sucked. Either run a ph cycle or don't run anything at all.[/QUOTE]

Ive ran pH and steroids when I was 18 I also ran a test booster a year ago and had pretty good results, I believe they work I don't need to gain 10 pounds of muscle in a month to be happy I just like getting stong steadily bigger.

Beside sdoesn't olive make you fat...

#1 Tire flip all the time deafbrah's Avatar
    deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    olive oil doesnt make you fat, it will make you burn fat.... so win win.

clomid

/thread

Olive Oil and Coconut oil are good for you

http://www.ergo-log.com/olivetest.html
    Last edited by lovehasrisen; 02-03-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Erased #12 quote
    Doctorate in Brotology

[QUOTE=redjm;444641801]olive oil doesnt make you fat, it will make you burn fat.... so win win.

How is it for arteries and clots ?
    clomid

Originally Posted by lovehasrisen View Post
    Ive ran pH and steroids when I was 18 I also ran a test booster a year ago and had pretty good results, I believe they work I don't need to gain 10 pounds of muscle in a month to be happy I just like getting stong steadily bigger.

Beside sdoesn't olive make you fat...

Ok i believe I eat tons anyway in other topic- I looked at some logs of t-bol and it didn't look as good as Bioforge.

Ok i believe I eat tons anyway in other topic- I looked at some logs of t-bol and it didn't look as good as Bioforge.
    lol, how dare you mess with my quote..

T-Bol is great, stack it with Bioforge.. and its... ... ...
    Doctorate in Brotology

Originally Posted by lovehasrisen View Post
    lol, how dare you mess with my quote..

T-Bol is great, stack it with Bioforge.. and its... ... ...
    I dont know how to keep quotes in that box lol forgive me. The stack sounds good may be expensive though.

YAY i did the quotes right lol.

I dont know how to keep quotes in that box lol forgive me. The stack sounds good may be expensive though.

YAY i did the quotes right lol.
    HAHA, it's cool. sounds like i did PH.. LOL

Yup Bioforge T-Bol = great stack

add some E-Bol = MONSTER! lol.. jk, just a better stack :]

Doctorate in Brotology

Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I tried T-Bomb II for 1 month, felt like nothing really, my wallet just got $105 lighter

Think i'll just stick to protien/creatine
    PSN: Quadzilla501

Originally Posted by Shaneomac0 View Post
    I tried T-Bomb II for 1 month, felt like nothing really, my wallet just got $105 lighter

Think i'll just stick to protien/creatine
    Ha sounds good I like ur goals heavy weight and low reps bro will get you to them At least thats what works for me, and my opinon doesn't mean much right now since I thought olive oil made you gain fat lol... But I rep 110 lb dumbbells in each arm for bench so i gotta know a little.

Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ha sounds good I like ur goals heavy weight and low reps bro will get you to them At least thats what works for me, and my opinon doesn't mean much right now since I thought olive oil made you gain fat lol... But I rep 110 lb dumbbells in each arm for bench so i gotta know a little.
    Cheers man, yeah if i can reach those goals i'll be a happy man, getting some decent progress so its all going well.

Everyones opinion means something, we all gotta start somewhere I learn more about gym and supplements everytime i come on here haha.

What ever you try give us a yell and tell how your progress went ey.
    PSN: Quadzilla501

android5900 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So its ok to stack t-bol , bio-forge and e-bol

n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n8te has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    activate xtreme and trazole or how every the hell its spelled are great on a stack...i'm eatting at maintenance, lifting 4 times a week and cardio 30 mins after gym time on top of b-ball at least 4 times a week as well, and i've lost weight (2 lbs in 3 weeks) and gained muscle...i'm on a light cut while trying to maintain/gain muscle and i'm deff going up in weight on all my lifts...i have no complaints here.

edit: i mainly use a mirror when checking weight...i hop on a actual scale maybe once a month due to me fluxing in weight 4-5 lbs a day...
    Last edited by n8te; 06-16-2011 at 07:27 AM.
    -Nate
    PSN-N8TE

LET'S GO ROYALS!!!

Just Mow Down Food <---- Best Advice I Could Give

Goal: bulk to 182 by the feb-01-2015

Repped on site- tinjuko, RootedEvo, Kelei

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid Bumpage

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Activate xtreme is the best just pure test booster I have tired. My reason is because its one product and it doesn't require stacking something else to get results

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Hansolo261 View Post
    Activate xtreme is the best just pure test booster I have tired. My reason is because its one product and it doesn't require stacking something else to get results
    Same here. If OP wants to stack it with Triazole, I know were you can get both for $61.95

PM if interested.

diet = result 5,5% Bf nattyman1981's Avatar
    nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    daa/bioforge 1/2/3
    /end
    "I Hate Damn Proprietary Blend"
    "Train Hard and Stay Natural"
    "The Key to Building Muscle ? Diets!!! Always > Supps "

slim-diesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only test booster that ever worked for me was Norateen Heavyweight II by LA Muscle. I have tried a tonne of them and felt jack **** from all except that one.

I rate it over any pro hormone i've taken too.
    Prob rate it closely to an Anavar only cycle tbh, your muscles feel solid all of the time, and you cut up a bit from it. My girlfriend at the time thought i was using gear my muscles were that hard even when relaxed. So the pumps at the gym can be a little painful at times, but i kinda liked that

I've never tried ZMA or tribulus, although i hear good feedback on both.

Give the Norateen a shot, LA Muscle stuff is pretty high priced but in my experience it came up trumps

Good luck

mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a woman
    or better yet two