Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thread should be stickied.

creatine-cookie monster TarenRay's Avatar
    TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AMillane7 View Post
    this ^ lol
    Owed Neg's/Dooshes of forum = Cyre, SomebodyHelpMe , WhiteKnight411

My Beast PREdator Review
    --------------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122599211

my Anabolic Innovations motivate review.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446263091#post446263091

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lisarobins View Post
    Three of The Team SCI-FIT Girls featured on World Physique this month... check out Lisa, Emily and Chady!
    http://www.worldphysique.com/intervi...?reloaded=true
    I'm not gonna lie. When I first caught a glimpse of your username, I thought it said lesbians. I was very excited to open this thread.

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shelynpink View Post
    Hmmm...been noticing restless nights for the last couple of weeks, waking up in a FULL sweat more than a couple times a night, was chalking it up to intense nighttime repair work directly related to the beta-alanine "experiment"....but maybe not; I wonder if Sleep N Tight could help?
    How much beta-alanine were you using? Do you work out late? Most of the time sleep-N-tight will put you out for the night within about 30 minutes.

Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. When I first caught a glimpse of your username, I thought it said lesbians. I was very excited to open this thread.
    Either way, we are graced with your presence...lol

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    you R-enob.

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you R-enob.
    Translation in something legible?

Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you R-enob.
    Translation in something legible?
    ... Try reading backwards
    If its too easy .. your not doing it right!

Originally Posted by Zerokilla View Post
    ... Try reading backwards
    Yea I know..I tried to edit but got the bb.com screen of death..then work called.

EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmm...been noticing restless nights for the last couple of weeks, waking up in a FULL sweat more than a couple times a night, was chalking it up to intense nighttime repair work directly related to the beta-alanine "experiment"....but maybe not; I wonder if Sleep N Tight could help?
    Hry SHell ! You should try it! Its worked wonders for me

Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How much beta-alanine were you using? Do you work out late? Most of the time sleep-N-tight will put you out for the night within about 30 minutes.

Never workout late; taking between 2,000 and 3,000 mg/day; on training days, split between a morning serving and during workout, which is mid- to late-morning; On non-training days, taking two servings, 1,000mg in am, 2,000 in pm.
    Shelly Pinkerton, CPFT, CSNS
    "Fit Body, Fit Mind"

Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shelynpink is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AMillane7 View Post
    What exactly does "stickied" mean, please?
    "Fit Body, Fit Mind"

Never workout late; taking between 2,000 and 3,000 mg/day; on training days, split between a morning serving and during workout, which is mid- to late-morning; On non-training days, taking two servings, 1,000mg in am, 2,000 in pm.
    Oh ok. I thought maybe you were mega dosing it.

What exactly does "stickied" mean, please?
    It keeps the thread at the top until it's "unstickied" That way other threads don't push it down. Only mods can sticky something.

Oh ok. I thought maybe you were mega dosing it.

It keeps the thread at the top until it's "unstickied" That way other threads don't push it down. Only mods can sticky something.
    Got it, thanks!
    "Fit Body, Fit Mind"

EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Profile and ASK EMILY

Hey Everyone ! My profile is now up on the SCI FIT Page! Make sure you check it out, as well as the "ASK EMILY" page!

Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here are the links to the ask emily section and her bio on the new scifit website. check them out.
    http://dev.scifitauthentic.com/AskEm...cleID=7%5b/url

http://dev.scifitauthentic.com/TeamSciFit.aspx
    Last edited by Sandman82; 02-10-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    Eat Clean Train Dirty

2007 NPC Continental USA Achievement Award Winner

2008 Mid-Illinois Ergopharm Achievement Award Winner

Transformation of the week on bodybuilding.com
    http://bodybuilding.com/fun/transm161.htm

Head Rep for Youth Addict

Youth Addict become addicted!!!!
    www.youthaddict.com
    https://www.********.com/ECTDApparel

Stepping Back on the Stage

Ok, it's official - I'm stepping back onto the NPC Figure stage this fall in California. Five years of watching the industry grow and develop is plenty, and I'm ready! Some physique changes to make, some new ideas to try, can't wait - time to rock n roll! Watch my blog on BodySpace for blow-by-blows on training, nutrition, and timelines....

Attached pics are from TriFitness '06, candids from a shoot for GeneX.
    Attached Images
    "Fit Body, Fit Mind"

Ok, it's official - I'm stepping back onto the NPC Figure stage this fall in California. Five years of watching the industry grow and develop is plenty, and I'm ready! Some physique changes to make, some new ideas to try, can't wait - time to rock n roll! Watch my blog on BodySpace for blow-by-blows on training, nutrition, and timelines....

I need to step outside and cool off after clicking those! No need to stop at 2 pics. Your quads are really nice!

I need to step outside and cool off after clicking those! No need to stop at 2 pics. Your quads are really nice!
    Thanks - have always been leg-dominant, hammies and calves, too. I will actually have to work on bringing my quads down some for figure competing. Still pondering the best route to take on that....running hills, cutting protein intake a little, no more squats....soooo many ways to skin a cat!
    "Fit Body, Fit Mind"

Thanks - have always been leg-dominant, hammies and calves, too. I will actually have to work on bringing my quads down some for figure competing. Still pondering the best route to take on that....running hills, cutting protein intake a little, no more squats....soooo many ways to skin a cat!
    It shows. I don't think you have to eliminate squats just cut your rep weight down... Sci-Fit ladies are definitely smokin!

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It shows. I don't think you have to eliminate squats just cut your rep weight down... Sci-Fit ladies are definitely smokin!
    Sci-Fit ladies seem to be in better shape than the team Sci-Fit dudes.

FML

Got to step up the game.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500)

smokin hot. and at 43?? u mad :P

My Beast PREdator Review

Originally Posted by TarenRay View Post
    smokin hot. and at 43?? u mad :P
    I read somewhere that 40 was the new 20....ha!
    "Fit Body, Fit Mind"

lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lisa, the reply button at the bottom of each person's post will allow you to quote them and respond. The one to the right of that will allow you to quote multiple people. Simply click it for each person you want to respond to. Start writing a line under
    i think I got it!! Thank u!!!

Yea. It really comes in handy since I'm ultra sensitive to stimulants.[/QUOTE]
    LISA ROBINS
    TEAM SCI-FIT Athlete
    ACE Certified PT
    http://www.scifitmedia.com/greatbody.php?body=37
    www.lisarobinsfitness.com

I read somewhere that 40 was the new 20....ha!
    I am one huge 5 year old then! brb..staging a coup at the day care.

Question "Smiley Faces" ?!?

So, as part of my figure physique fine-tuning plan, I've been told I need to work on my backside "shelf" (where lower back meets upper glutes) and get rid of the "smiley faces"....that cute little crease under each cheek that meets the upper hammy....wow, bearin' it all here, folks, but keepin' it real! Open to suggestions...
    "Fit Body, Fit Mind"

lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yay Shel!!! You are gonna WIN!!!
    LISA ROBINS
    TEAM SCI-FIT Athlete
    ACE Certified PT

SCI-FIT GIRLS--recovery tips?

Hi all, Shelly Pinkerton for Team SciFit, checkin' in! Glad to be joining the other smokin' ladies of the Team in welcoming you all to our thread; stay tuned for my "ramblings" on training, nutrition, competing, and using SciFit's AMAZING products.

Currently, I've been testing a stack of our Beta-Alanine 2000 and ShockWave, and tomorrow I am excited to add in one more element - S.E.R. Infusion, which is yet another beta-alanine product in liquid form, and it's gonna go like this: 1 serving of S.E.R. Infusion with my morning greens drink, first thing, to get the blood pumping; during workout, I will sip on 16oz of ShockWave, to give me a steady influx of carbohydrate along with the second dose of beta-alanine and l-histidine worked in, for a nice pump all through my workout; I will end my night with a serving of Beta-Alanine 2000 w/L-Histidine, to complete my day-long infusion of energy/endurance/recovery, keeping the fires stoked through the night's repair session. Let's see how the week goes, stay tuned!
    Hey Shelly and any of you guys on this thread...
    what are you using for recovery these days? I'm doing the Nature's Science Evening Primrose 2x's day plus the omegas. Still lots of soreness in my legs--hitting my quads and hamys hard.
    LISA ROBINS
    TEAM SCI-FIT Athlete
    ACE Certified PT

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    So, as part of my figure physique fine-tuning plan, I've been told I need to work on my backside "shelf" (where lower back meets upper glutes) and get rid of the "smiley faces"....that cute little crease under each cheek that meets the upper hammy....wow, bearin' it all here, folks, but keepin' it real! Open to suggestions...
    We're gonna need pictures before we give advice

YAY SHELL ! You are gonna rock the stage!!! Hopefully I will be living in Cali by then and can come watch

Sorry been MIA the past couple days, I somehow got the stomach flu uggg. No time to be sick, HUGE week ahead for EZ !!! I am doing 3 shoots this weekend, as well as having an EZ Whey booth at the PHX Pro Show! I am also going to be doing promo for SCIFIT at my table I am excited to shoot, and need to feel better asap! I am taking today completely off from training, and hopefully can get back on it tomorrow. I trained all weekend, which probably wasnt the smartest thing to do, and it only made me worse.

Im loading up on my SCI FIT vitamin C ! Hope you all have a great monday !

Originally Posted by EZTeamSciFit View Post
    YAY SHELL ! You are gonna rock the stage!!! Hopefully I will be living in Cali by then and can come watch

Sorry been MIA the past couple days, I somehow got the stomach flu uggg. No time to be sick, HUGE week ahead for EZ !!! I am doing 3 shoots this weekend, as well as having an EZ Whey booth at the PHX Pro Show! I am also going to be doing promo for SCIFIT at my table I am excited to shoot, and need to feel better asap! I am taking today completely off from training, and hopefully can get back on it tomorrow. I trained all weekend, which probably wasnt the smartest thing to do, and it only made me worse.

Im loading up on my SCI FIT vitamin C ! Hope you all have a great monday !
    hope you get better soon! get some rest, and dont OD on the vitamins lol

My Beast PREdator Review