zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zrc68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Winstrol and dbol

Would running a winstrol (only) cycle right after a dbol (only) cycle be ok? I've read that most of dbol gains go away almost immediately after you get off of it, and that winny could possibly help retain some of the strength gains, I am mostly looking for strength. If this is ok, would I need to run a PCT after dbol, or wait until I am done with winstrol.

PS: This is my first cycle, and if this is too much, what would you reccomend for a first cycle allowing me to RETAIN as much of my gains as possible.

pharmacology major :) dissonance's Avatar
    dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for a first cycle i'd recommend cell tech, not the hardcore version though as i think it would be good for your second cycle if you chose to do so.
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-
    [Official] San Diego Brah

BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by zrc68 View Post
    Would running a winstrol (only) cycle right after a dbol (only) cycle be ok? I've read that most of dbol gains go away almost immediately after you get off of it, and that winny could possibly help retain some of the strength gains, I am mostly looking for strength. If this is ok, would I need to run a PCT after dbol, or wait until I am done with winstrol.

PS: This is my first cycle, and if this is too much, what would you reccomend for a first cycle allowing me to RETAIN as much of my gains as possible.
    I'm 15 years old. I've been lifting for around 2 years now. I started in eighth grade being 5'6 135 and as a sophmore in high school I am now 5'8 195 I've set mny goals for myself, but i dont know if their realistic in the time I have to complete them. so here they are.
    You can't be serious!!!!!

This space for rent Eric Burton's Avatar
    Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question

Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    for a first cycle i'd recommend cell tech, not the hardcore version though as i think it would be good for your second cycle if you chose to do so.
    Can it be stacked with the strap?
    Thread for newbies. All info, tips, and advice here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=451630

Friends don't let friends buy from muscletech, gnc, or fizogen.

Current supplements- Myofusion, SizeOn, Animal Pak, Amino Vital

Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On a side note, is it just me or has there been alot dbol/winstrol related questions around here lately?
    Thread for newbies. All info, tips, and advice here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=451630

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Eric Burton View Post
    On a side note, is it just me or has there been alot dbol/winstrol related questions around here lately?
    Sure has been. Must be that time of year

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    Sure has been. Must be that time of year
    LOL, ok that's what I figured :P

namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    rotflmao

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dbol winstrol solo cycles lol

cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmagdy119 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    winstrol (only) cycle --- dbol (only) cycle be ok? I've --- would I need to run a PCT after dbol, or wait until I am done with winstrol.

PS: This is my first cycle, .
    Did you even research? 19 years old gl getting answers.
    Success is never wondering what if!!!

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by dissonance View Post

A cell-tech joke.

Never heard one of those before
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.