Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

quick ab question... advice

okay so i workout at home, i got a bench, lat pull down machine that has a leg extension and a pec deck thingy. my abs are very small, i can only see the top 4 but each one is like 2 inches, NO LIE and my bottom abs arent even there, (there under fat) im a pretty skinny kid, i know i gotta lower my body fat but thats not the point. my question is, to get my abs bigger, is it true i have to do weighted ab excersices and not just bodyweight ab xcersices? and does anyone know any good weighted ab excersices i can do at home? i tried doing situps with a 25lb plate but i can increase more but i just cant hold another 25lb plate, its too wide lol wont have good grip ><
    "People are always looking for an edge. A way to get better. Better than somebody else. Yet, instead of putting in the simple work and dedication, they try to find a way to get a quick fix. Simplicity works. Not the fancy Muscle-Tech hype or the lies you read in the Muscle Magazines. Just keep it simple, and work hard - Everything you want will follow."

--[llll]----[llll]--...Shut up and lift.

If you need to take off your shirt to look muscular....Your not.

creatine-cookie monster TarenRay's Avatar
    TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500)
    an amazing ab workout to bulk ur ab's

3-5 sets of this

8 crunches with as much weight so on the 7th or 8th rep you cant do another. then still using the weight, do 10 bicycles.

then without stopping , drop the weight to half [so if you used example, 50 pounds. drop down to 25 pounds] and do the EXACT same thing as above, 8 reps, then 8 reps bicycle.

then , without taking a break do normal crunches, no weight, as many as you can before you cant do another one.

take a 3min break and repeat All of above 3-5 times.

if you keep good form and keep focus you will feel this is your ab's like nothing else lol and you only have to do this every 3-4 days because it really tears you up.
    Owed Neg's/Dooshes of forum = Cyre, SomebodyHelpMe , WhiteKnight411

My Beast PREdator Review
    --------------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122599211

my Anabolic Innovations motivate review.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446263091#post446263091

Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nedman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TarenRay View Post
    an amazing ab workout to bulk ur ab's

3-5 sets of this

8 crunches with as much weight so on the 7th or 8th rep you cant do another. then still using the weight, do 10 bicycles.

then without stopping , drop the weight to half [so if you used example, 50 pounds. drop down to 25 pounds] and do the EXACT same thing as above, 8 reps, then 8 reps bicycle.

then , without taking a break do normal crunches, no weight, as many as you can before you cant do another one.

take a 3min break and repeat All of above 3-5 times.

if you keep good form and keep focus you will feel this is your ab's like nothing else lol and you only have to do this every 3-4 days because it really tears you up.
    how would i do bicycles with the weight?? i usually put my hands behind my head and use my elbows to touch my knees so idk how im gunna use the weight lol
    "People are always looking for an edge. A way to get better. Better than somebody else. Yet, instead of putting in the simple work and dedication, they try to find a way to get a quick fix. Simplicity works. Not the fancy Muscle-Tech hype or the lies you read in the Muscle Magazines. Just keep it simple, and work hard - Everything you want will follow."

^^bumptio

creatine-cookie monster TarenRay's Avatar
    TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Nedman View Post
    how would i do bicycles with the weight?? i usually put my hands behind my head and use my elbows to touch my knees so idk how im gunna use the weight lol
    easy.....you hold the weight behind your head......its not very. just use a plate and have a hand on each side holding plate up. ive done it many times, just takes focus.... and this ab routine tears you up just try it and i swear you will see lol
    Owed Neg's/Dooshes of forum = Cyre, SomebodyHelpMe , WhiteKnight411

My Beast PREdator Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122599211

my Anabolic Innovations motivate review.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446263091#post446263091

lol alright i'll give it a shot