soldier13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Soldier 13 Oxy elite pro log!

Hey guys!!

ok here it goes, gonna run OEP as directed.

2am/1pm

current stats :

27yo
    5'10
    220lbs
    24-26%BF
    Been lifting for about 3 years

Diet will be 50:25:25 (pro:carb:fat)

Workout will be as follows ---FST-7 style training with

Day 1 am chest-bi's
    pm cardio

Day 2 cardio

Day 3 Back and Tri's
    pm cardio

Day 4 Cardio

Day 5 Shoulders and legs
    pm cardio

Day 6-7 off

Looking to retain/gain muscle while dropping down to about 190-195ish

I will maitain daily inputs as my workouts and eating goes LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, will run JACK3D some days for an extra boost pre eve workout (maybe)

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by soldier13 View Post
    Hey guys!!

ok here it goes, gonna run OEP as directed.

2am/1pm

current stats :

27yo
    5'10
    220lbs
    24-26%BF
    Been lifting for about 3 years

Diet will be 50:25:25 (pro:carb:fat)

Workout will be as follows ---FST-7 style training with

Day 1 am chest-bi's
    pm cardio

Day 2 cardio

Day 3 Back and Tri's
    pm cardio

Day 4 Cardio

Day 5 Shoulders and legs
    pm cardio

Day 6-7 off

Looking to retain/gain muscle while dropping down to about 190-195ish

I will maitain daily inputs as my workouts and eating goes LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, will run JACK3D some days for an extra boost pre eve workout (maybe)
    Looking forward to seeing this work for you buddy.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Thanks Mickfootie.. Do you think with that macro breakdown of 50:25:25 I should be good or what are your suggs??

Talking

Started the log mid week guys, sorry for the misunderstanding. lol.. Today will be my back and tri's day. Yesterday was solely cardio (eliptical trainer 45mins) Keep you posted. So far I feel the OEP kick in roughyl 20 mins after my morning dose. Its not like most other supps though, not like POW it kicks in but more like you just feel it ramp up to a confortable level.. thought I would feel it a bit more during my workout so I might sip on 1/2 scoop of JACK3D today while I am hittin up back and tris. Keep you posted!~

Well, I did my Back and Tri workout. I decided to run 1scoop of JACK3D while working out and on the drive there, I ended up taking the remaining few sips in the bottle I had left.

Once I got there, I was working on my back and although Back isnt my fav, I just didnt have that much "oomph" as I have in the past. I noticed that either my energy or motivation wasnt all there... I still went through and finished up and then hit tris..

Through this workout I had good pumps and overall a pretty solid workout. Havent weighed myself yet but plan on doing so at the 5 day mark as well as every 5 days past that till the end of the OEP.

Question, should I remain on a high water intake protocol through the use of OEP? Havent read much on the water consumption and OEP but I am still shooting for close to a gallon a day. (arghghghg...lol)

Today is a rest day as I think im comming down with some sort of ear infection, but will keep you posted as tomorrow or Saturday will be legs and shoulders!!!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks Mickfootie.. Do you think with that macro breakdown of 50:25:25 I should be good or what are your suggs??
    As it stands yes. Could you put up your daily calorie intake with a breakdown of the foods you are eating along the way too. This way we can work out how best to go about changing anything along the way.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Question, should I remain on a high water intake protocol through the use of OEP? Havent read much on the water consumption and OEP but I am still shooting for close to a gallon a day. (arghghghg...lol)
    What was/is your normal intake of water?
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for the ride!
    OVERCOME

OHHHHHHHHHHHH K!!!!!!!!

Well sorry for not being around lately, I am taking a crazy night shift class for work and its messing me up! lol..

MICKFOOTIE.. here is what you asked for..

Daily food breakdown

0500: Wake up: 2 OEP

30mins later 1/2cup of oatmeal with 1scoop of ON protein powder mixed with a spoon of sugar free jelly. 1 glass of water

work out of the day muscle group

leave the gym and eat some eggs(3) 2 slices of wheat toast and water

by 930-1000 fat free cottage cheese, cheese stick and sugar free apple sauce

1130 half a sandwich with cheese mustard and roastbeef

second OEP 1 pill

1pm sugar free jello, a boled chicken breast and a cottage cheese

2pm 2 cheese sticks and a cottage cheese again

315ish water and half a pack of roastbeef again

5ish dinner which is usually a chicken breast small salad with some shredded cheese.
    water

Throughout the day I drink at least 1/2 gal -1 gal of water
    Last edited by soldier13; 02-09-2010 at 01:32 AM. Reason: error :(

also, today will be my first weigh in since last week at about 222-220ish. I will keep you posted as soon as I get to the gym!

umm got a problem here guys... my weight actually went up 4-5 lbs...?????????? should I up my dose? to 2 AM / 2 PM???? I havent been doing much cardio, but I know my cals are slightly lower than maintainance?? ARGHHGGHGGHGH HELP HELP!

umm got a problem here guys... my weight actually went up 4-5 lbs...?????????? should I up my dose? to 2 AM / 2 PM???? I havent been doing much cardio, but I know my cals are slightly lower than maintainance?? ARGHHGGHGGHGH HELP HELP!
    Cardio and diet go hand in hand when trying to lose weight. You do need to up the Cardio for starters. Also in your diet try adding in some Tuna/Fish or other lean proteins in places where you have cottage cheese. Use the cottage cheese pre-bed. You need to be reducing your calories by 500 a day to drop 1-2lbs a week.
    What is your body composition looking like? Are you actually looking as though you have lost Bodyfat and leaning out? If so it could be the case that BF% has reduced but muscle ahs increased????
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Ok, well, ill add in some more tuna and such. I will also be upping the cardio and seeing what effect this has. Granted, I know my cardio hasnt been really there, but with the caloric defict, I thought this would at least get some traction. Keep ya posted!

ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ignitionsuper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    best. supp. log. ever.