zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcintyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sick of oatmeal and wheat bread

the title pretty much says it all. I'm sick of eating either wheat bread or oatmeal with my eggs in the morning. usually its 6 whole eggs(egglands best) with either 4 slices of wheat bread or 1cup of oatmeal. How do i make hash-browns or some other carb source?
    Top 3 BB goals:
    Place well in first show
    Go to an Olympia
    Meet Dennis Wolf

"Bodybuilding is not about lifting 400lbs. Its about making that body that looks like it can lift 400lbs."-Jay Cutler

RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any carb source will do really. I would say try some cereals maybe? Honey bunches of oats are pretty yummy, or alot of kiddy cereals are good as well. Then there is always bagels, which are much like bread but you can always but a little cream cheese on it. What other carb sources do you like? Anything will do.
    Just livin' the dream...

Make me lift heavy! My workout journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=541721083#post541721083

valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You could try making potato rosti by grating potato and combining with egg and forming into little "pancakes" and dry frying or using some olive oil. Actually I am going to try this

Sometimes I also just make sweet potato chips by thinly slicing and grilling them in my george foreman grill and serve with eggs.
    "The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." -Robert Heinlein

"I don't care if it ruins my career; I'd rather be smart than a movie star" - Natalie Portman

RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by valby View Post
    You could try making potato rosti by grating potato and combining with egg and forming into little "pancakes" and dry frying or using some olive oil. Actually I am going to try this

Sometimes I also just make sweet potato chips by thinly slicing and grilling them in my george foreman grill and serve with eggs.
    How on earth did I forget pancakes?!?!?! Shame on me! And since pancakes were mentioned, waffles come to mind as well.
    Just livin' the dream...

Make me lift heavy! My workout journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=541721083#post541721083

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cheerios,bagels,pasta, rice,potatos ohh picked up these today

http://www.generalmills.com/corporat...3&itemID=40160

so goood
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like to have potato and eggs preworkout sometimes. I just buy the canned sliced potatoes(white), brown them in the pan, and then add the scambled egg mixture (eggs, a little milk, and samoe salt/pepper) then I cook up like normal scambled eggs. wish they sold canned sweet potatoes (w/o the syrup) for this reason. but I guess its better to have fast digesting carbs PreWO anyway. Still prefer the taste of sweet though

valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^er or you could always just buy a sweet potato and slice-takes about 5min to cook in microwave or grill.....

I am amazed by how much you can buy in a can in the US LOL.
    "The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." -Robert Heinlein

"I don't care if it ruins my career; I'd rather be smart than a movie star" - Natalie Portman

Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by barbellina View Post
    I like to have potato and eggs preworkout sometimes. I just buy the canned sliced potatoes(white), brown them in the pan, and then add the scambled egg mixture (eggs, a little milk, and samoe salt/pepper) then I cook up like normal scambled eggs. wish they sold canned sweet potatoes (w/o the syrup) for this reason. but I guess its better to have fast digesting carbs PreWO anyway. Still prefer the taste of sweet though
    The grocery store I go to sells pre-cubed sweet potatoes. Epic.