Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Shoulders and chest on same day or seperate day??

I'm beginning to see my lifts taper off, and i suspect its because I lift to failure with chest on monday, Failure with shoulders and tris on wed, then chest to failure again on friday..for those who are curious it looks like this..

Mon
    Chest, Bis, Legs (A)

Wed
    Shoulders, back, tris (B)

Fri
    Chest, Bis, Legs (A)

then back to workout (B) on Monday. Volume consists of two exercises per muscle, per day, to failure. Reps and exercises vary, depending...

Do you guys work chest and shoulders on seperate days??? or is it better to combine them so that they both can heal before you hit them hard again??

Would a better routine be a push/pull repeating in the same way as my current workout??

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We don't think of things as a chest/tri back/bi over in the PL section. We train movements. So one day is a bench day and one is a squat day or ones a max effort bench or bax effort lower body day. Train movements, not bodyparts if you want to get stronger.
    Meow

Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stickies for a powerlifting program. Rest of the entire ginormous forum for bodybuilding stuff.
    Koyongi: I am going to accomplish this by following a haphazard training system, and forging elite fitness.

Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bossdjay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Ahhhh. I see. Movements not muscle groups. Duly noted. Thanks!

shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadowspar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for instance benching, why would you want to train your shoulder before, and THEN train your "chest", all you are doing is risking your shoulders still recovering while you bench. not worth it. train same day. as already said train for lifts not the muscle groups.
    best gym lifts best competition lifts
    squat 405 390
    bench 265 240
    deadlift 475 475

ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i do militarry press in the beggining of my work out, and bench press last. Works perfectly.

military press
    powercleans
    full squat
    bench press
    pull ups

muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like doing Bench work, and after I do chest, shoulder, and tricep accessory work.
    Best lifts
    615sq/450bp/500dl Multi ply
    550sq/400bp/510dl Single ply
    425sq/305bp/485dl Raw