Closed Thread
    AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Navy Seal Training

Hey guys, to make a long story short about 3-4 years ago I was training for the Navy Seals when I got into a bad head on car accident, followed a year later by a bad motorcycle accident.....I thought my Seal option was out, but recently I have been discussing my situation with some veteran Seals and they said as long as I am capable of doing what it necessary, the rest is up in the air.......Now for the part I need your help on. I am starting a training circuit with mass cardio, swimming, running, etc.... along with my daily workout with some variations....I am very serious about this training, so I am going to be dropping a good portion of money on eating right, etc....Now comes time for the extra boost I need from the supplements. I was looking over ///bodybuilding.com/store/muscombo.htm?welcome=true///...... and I couldn't put a finger on which would help me the most for the kind of workout I am doing. I weigh 140lbs and I obviously want to gain weight, but at the same time with all this endurance I think it may be difficult.....Any suggestions on what stack I should take???? (I personally was stuck between hardcore muscle and advanced mass)

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can personally recommend Muscletech ANABOLIC HALO and MHP DARK RAGE for your training needs. I went from a 65 lb. curl to a 110 lb. curl in just 5 days on the stuff! Ever heard of a supplement stack that can raise your lift by 80%? Yeah, me either.

cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the advertisement on the right of my screen as I type this indicates that epozine-0 from BSN will "unlock your muscular evolution".

You should get that ****.

lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how many times are you going to ask the same questions? you got the exact same answers every time
    www.Moarmuscle.com

join and like it!

aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by lilsteve83709 View Post
    how many times are you going to ask the same questions? you got the exact same answers every time
    have a mac if your a ph@663t!

im just secretly jealous

Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lilsteve83709 View Post
    haha, strong tab titles.
    Koyongi: I am going to accomplish this by following a haphazard training system, and forging elite fitness.

clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i really wish this was how to TRAIN LIKE A MARINE b/c i'm sure it would be filled with ATG squats.

aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by clorox_me View Post
    i really wish this was how to TRAIN LIKE A MARINE b/c i'm sure it would be filled with ATG squats.
    is u a marine? im going to basic in july

ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ulfhednar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AwwwwMuffin View Post
    Hey guys, to make a long story short about 3-4 years ago I was training for the Navy Seals when I got into a bad head on car accident, followed a year later by a bad motorcycle accident.....I thought my Seal option was out, but recently I have been discussing my situation with some veteran Seals and they said as long as I am capable of doing what it necessary, the rest is up in the air.......Now for the part I need your help on. I am starting a training circuit with mass cardio, swimming, running, etc.... along with my daily workout with some variations....I am very serious about this training, so I am going to be dropping a good portion of money on eating right, etc....Now comes time for the extra boost I need from the supplements. I was looking over ///bodybuilding.com/store/muscombo.htm?welcome=true///...... and I couldn't put a finger on which would help me the most for the kind of workout I am doing. I weigh 140lbs and I obviously want to gain weight, but at the same time with all this endurance I think it may be difficult.....Any suggestions on what stack I should take???? (I personally was stuck between hardcore muscle and advanced mass)
    just curious, why did you choose to try to be a navy seal in particular? Or you are into swimming and all that sort of stuff to do with sea? My friend here was in the greek version of navy seals , its called O.I.K , he said they had to do alot of swimming in the winter which was hellish (especialy when you have to wake up all of a sudden and be thrown in the water and swim back) and sit in the cold water in the sea for hours until they were allowed to get out, feck. I've seen a documentary about u.s army rangers aswel, their training seems pretty mental, are the recruitment standards there lower or the same as in the navy seals?

munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aceman424 View Post
    is u a marine? im going to basic in july
    whats your ship date? mines july 26th

Originally Posted by munro23 View Post
    whats your ship date? mines july 26th
    im july 12th. where are you shipping out of? im in texas right now but signed up in little rock. recruiter just about pooped his colon out when i told him i was going to tejas.

lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000) lilsteve83709 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fluster View Post
    haha, strong tab titles.
    i noticed them after i posted the pic lol. guns, bb.com, and hitler FTW
    www.Moarmuscle.com

join and like it!

jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why bulk up? All that muscle is going to go away during pre-BUDS anyway.

running, swimming, pushups, situps, pullups, etc.

Dont waste your time with supplements. You wont get any there . . .

And you'll have to get medically cleared before youcan even enlist.

Then you will have to pass a separate physical for BUDS.

Sorry to say, but the fleet is filled of guys like you who wanted to go SEAL but werent medically qualified.

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Powerlifting forum is such an awesome place to post questions about what stack to take to be a navy seal. Plifters are notorious for their ability to swim long distances in the ocean and run long distances on beaches. Theyr'e also very nimble, agile, and know how to judo chop...yeah, all that girlyman stuff. I move like bruce lee

AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lol

Thanks for the ones who gave me some insight and for the others who mock and want to be no help, cant u **** off somewhere else.....yes i understand this is a power lifters forum, but i wanted to see if the experienced lifters have any suggestions in the type of training im doing, what supplements I need to focus on the most

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AwwwwMuffin View Post
    Thanks for the ones who gave me some insight and for the others who mock and want to be no help, cant u **** off somewhere else.....yes i understand this is a power lifters forum, but i wanted to see if the experienced lifters have any suggestions in the type of training im doing, what supplements I need to focus on the most
    supplements will not help you in this.

and you're asking exactly the WRONG people about how to get good cardio/endurance...smart choices.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdelarod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I guess you didnt bother to read my post. Attention to detail is a must if you want to be a SEAL. At least it was on my deployments with them.

I have to say this is the wrong website if you want to get advice on BUDS. I recommend you start googling things like BUDS warning order and SEALfit.

Once again, if you have plates or some sort of permanent condition form your injuries you can forget about BUDS - be thankful you are still alive!

And honestly, my advice is no different than the what the other guys are telling you . . . maybe you just dont want to hear the message?

In that case you should do a 6 day split and consumer as much Muscletech products as you can afford. take a vanilla based protein shake AND a chocolate based one 5 times a day. limit youar cardio so you can bulk up as well.

Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fluster View Post
    haha, strong tab titles.
    Haha...that Hitler reaction to jersey shore is priceless.

Also, what's with all the retarded threads the past few weeks?

Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

So you want to gain weight

There was a time at the Old Westside gym where I couldn't gain weight to save my ****ing life.

There was this dude who trained there who could just put on weight like ****ing magic. He'd go from 198 to 308 and then to 275 and back down to 198. And he was never fat. It was amazing.

I finally asked him one day how he did it.

"You mean I never told you the secret to gaining weight? Come outside and I'll fill you in."

Now remember, we're at Westside Barbell. And this guy wants to go outside to talk so no one else can hear. Think about that for a minute. What the hell is he going to tell me? This must be some serious **** if we have to go outside, I thought.

So we get outside and he starts talking.

"For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that **** down and eat. That's your breakfast."

At this point I'm thinking this guy is nuts. But he's completely serious.

"For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bull****. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter."

"For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that ****er up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that **** over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the **** out of it."

"Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that ****er. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals."

This guy is in a zen-like state when he's talking about this.

"Now you're on the clock," he continues. "After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that ****. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You ****ing can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can't finish it, don't you ever come back to me and tell me you can't gain weight. 'Cause I'm gonna tell you that you don't give a **** about getting bigger and you don't care how much you lift!"

Did I do it? Hell yeah. Started the next day and did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn't get much fatter. One of the hardest things I've ever done in my life, though.

Nice Dave Tate story. At least give him the credit for it

MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeBlitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you should stay off the road.