timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats on your gym playlist?

A lot of people listen to music while they are lifting and I am one of those people. List your top 20 tracks on your gym playlist. I'm looking for new songs to get me pumped up for those last few reps.

Also...wasn't sure where to stick a question like this.....so if the mods feel the need to move it to a more appropriate section...be my guest.

Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by timstone View Post
    A lot of people listen to music while they are lifting and I am one of those people. List your top 20 tracks on your gym playlist. I'm looking for new songs to get me pumped up for those last few reps.

Also...wasn't sure where to stick a question like this.....so if the mods feel the need to move it to a more appropriate section...be my guest.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=395008

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's raining men.

(no homo)

TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am lucky enough that my gym plays Octane from XM radio
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    -Arnold

bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a different playlist for each day of the week, carefully calculated to coincide with the specific lists (srs).

Today was max effort upper, and it looked like this:

1. All That Remains - This Calling
    2. As I Lay Dying - Within Destruction
    3. Metallica - Broken, Beat & Scarred
    4. Pantera - Primal Concrete Sledge
    5. Pantera - Revolution Is My Name
    6. Scar Symmetry - Fear Catalyst
    7. Shadows Fall - Stepping Outside the Circle
    8. Trivium - Down From the Sky
    9. Gojira - Vacuity
    10. Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls

45 minutes of pure mayhem.
    New life in place of old life
    Unscarred by trials
    A new level of CONFIDENCE and POWER

RTS log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136314231

Sheiko log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133108803

Registered Jimmy Rustler Texan1111's Avatar
    Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000) Texan1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bonvec01 View Post
    I have a different playlist for each day of the week, carefully calculated to coincide with the specific lists (srs).

9. Gojira - Vacuity

Yea that's my type of workout music too. Other than those artists I like:

Breaking Benjamin
    Red
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Chevelle
    A Day to Remember
    Element 80

Anything from those artists keep my hyper in the gym.
    Texas Crew
    Z71 Crew
    Bowtech Crew
    Golf Crew
    Aesthetic Facial Hair Crew
    Manly Man Crew
    In love with Taylor Swift Crew

Texas Longhorns
    Dallas Cowboys
    Texas Rangers

snoblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pantera 101 live proof.
    the only thing you need.

timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bonvec01 View Post

9. Gojira - Vacuity

I have a majority of those songs LOL....I like your taste in music. And I also appreciate whoever linked me to the other thread.

sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lamb of God - Descending
    Lamb of God - Walk with me in Hell
    Pantera - Slaughtered
    Slayer - Divine Intervention
    Lamb of God - Cursed the Blackened Sun
    Gwar - Immortal Corruptor
    Job for a Cowboy - Entities
    Slayer - Killing Fields
    Slipknot - Vermillion
    Sevendust - Black

Just to name a few.....
    "Give them nothing...But take from them.......Everything"

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My ipod broke.
    FML.

BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatdownIowa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

my ipod

Metallica- One
    eminem- till i collapse
    slipknot- duality
    breaking benjamin- breath
    breaking benjamin- i will not bow
    12 stones- anthem for the underdog
    rise against- the good left undone
    30 seconds to mars- the kill
    sick puppies- youre going down
    ...ect..

RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I Declare War - Entire 'Amidst the Bloodshed' Album
    Winds of Plague - The Great Stone War Album
    Winds of Plague - Stronger Than All SPlit - EP
    Born of Osiris - The New Reign Album
    Disfiguring the Goddes - Promo - EP Album
    Oderint Dum Metuant
    "Let them hate so long as they fear."

Current(Powerlifting form/reqs) : 198 WC

Squat : 495
    Bench : 305[x2]
    Deadlift : 520
    Total - 1320

Goal - 1500+ @ 220 WC

Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Neil Diamond after my dad managed to sync my ipod to the itunes on his laptop :\
    “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.”

-Albert Einstein

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post

fixt
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They play Owl City Fireflies at my gym (full homo).

Use the tools of the trade to help you. I use devices such as chalk for grip strength, gloves, wrist straps, lifting belts - if it helps you lift more, it's all good. - Ronnie Coleman, Hardcore, 2007 Triumph Books

Biggest question in bodybuilding: Whaddaya bench? As I've said before, it doesn't matter how much you bench; it matters how much you [i]look[/i] like you bench... There's no round on stage that's the benchpress round. - Bob Chicherillo, World Class Physique, CMG

Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RAG3 View Post
    I Declare War - Entire 'Amidst the Bloodshed' Album
    Winds of Plague - The Great Stone War Album
    Winds of Plague - Stronger Than All SPlit - EP
    Born of Osiris - The New Reign Album
    Disfiguring the Goddes - Promo - EP Album
    Winds of Plague's new keyboardist is hot as FUUUUU.

That is all.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whatever the gym plays. They have an excellent selection of rock genres.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trafkone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dj earworm - blame it on the pop 2009 mashup
    Tiesto - Traffic
    Deadmau5 - reward is cheese
    Deadmau5- ghost n stuff
    Deadmau5 - remember me kaskade ( any mashup of this song as well)
    Fedde le Grand- Put your hands up for detroit
    Kittie- Run
    Suicide Commando- bind , torture and kill

Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Carpe_Diem is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I find the following five albums to really pump me up at the gym:

Lamb of God - As The Palaces Burn
    Veil of Maya - The Common Man's Collapse
    Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress
    The Faceless - Akeldama
    All Shall Perish - The Price of Existence

AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snoblind View Post
    Pantera 101 live proof.
    the only thing you need.
    BIG HELL YEAH to this one!!The whole album is made for a deadlift day..

GETCHA PULL!!
    Habit is powerfull and custom can Kill.

Niceness FTW.

VEGhed #444.

sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im glad i got to see pantera live!! it was sick!
    "Give them nothing...But take from them.......Everything"

AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sgt_kelly View Post
    im glad i got to see pantera live!! it was sick!

You soonn of a ...nice lady..

I'll never get that privalage...there live shows I know are/were 2nd to none.There home vids rule too!
    Habit is powerfull and custom can Kill.

Niceness FTW.

VEGhed #444.

crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A wise man knows his limits, A great man knows he has none.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My mix when going for new maxes

-
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flinty90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lost prophets - Kobrakai
    Def leppard - Gods of war
    Ice cube - Ghetto Vet
    Evanescence - going under
    Lost prophets - For sure
    Helmet/house of pain - just another victim
    Senser - whats going on
    Rocky sountrack - Hearts on fire
    Fatal/therapy - come and die
    Lost prophets - shinobi vs dragon ninja
    Living colour / run dmc - me myself and my microphone
    Lost prophets - the handsome life of swing

These are a few that really make me work hard when im training give them a listen you will like i think !!

linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    august burns red - white washed
    as i lay dying - confined
    unearth - this glorious nightmare
    a day to remember - you already know what you are