Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I hate what lifting has turned into these days

Back in the glory days of Arnold and Ronnie, bodybuilders would just lift hard and eat a lot. These days you have all of these *******s obsessing over their macros, what pre workout supps to take, how their hair looks.

Most people who lift these days are attention whores and take tons of instagram selfies while wearing stupid ass tanktops. You've got guys who wear makeup as the "inspiration" for young bodybuilders.

Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you in Aus?

The whole lifting ''scene'' if you want to call it that is filled with *******s, mostly around your age(no hate on you)

doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Badbackbrah View Post
    Back in the glory days of Arnold and Ronnie, bodybuilders would just lift hard and eat a lot. These days you have all of these *******s obsessing over their macros, what pre workout supps to take, how their hair looks.

Most people who lift these days are attention whores and take tons of instagram selfies while wearing stupid ass tanktops. You've got guys who wear makeup as the "inspiration" for young bodybuilders.
    i agree that the glory days of bodybuilding are long gone but this new generation of pros are pretty beastly too. The social aspect of bodybuilding, physique, etc. has become pretty disgraceful as far as boasting and posers. For those of us who live it and love it with a passion, we're good and should know not to pay attention to those "distractions." srs
    OEF/OIF/OIR Vet (2007-2013)
    I Keep My Kicks Clean Crew
    SF 49ers Crew
    LA Lakers Crew

Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badbackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Fittler View Post
    Are you in Aus?

The whole lifting ''scene'' if you want to call it that is filled with *******s, mostly around your age(no hate on you)
    I'm in California and it's bad enough here I can't imagine how much worse it is in aus. I agree that it's mostly young guys who are involved with this chit

Originally Posted by doza808 View Post
    i agree that the glory days of bodybuilding are long gone but this new generation of pros are pretty beastly too. The social aspect of bodybuilding, physique, etc. has become pretty disgraceful as far as boasting and posers. For those of us who live it and love it with a passion, we're good and should know not to pay attention to those "distractions." srs
    I agree man but this is giving every bodybuilder a bad rep. I actually get a lot of hate in real life when I mention I'm a bodybuilder. It's because everyone assumes bodybuilders behave like this. I don't even mention that I go to the gym often anymore.

Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just go to the gym, pick **** up, and put it down again.

Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Goes to gym in dirty cargo pants, XXL t-shirt and non-descript hoody crew. I agree with you OP, what I hate is how people get dressed up to go to the gym, really ruffles my ryans
    Misc Yes Man Crew

***** Bad-ass Scar Crew *****

06/01/2015: Starting weight: 256lb
    17/01/2015: Current weight: 245lb
    Goal weight: 200lb

Location: Dudley, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like to eat a lot and throw heavy chit around, and not a single phuck was given that day
    On dat dere cutting time

253lb bench press x 1
    363lb x 1 squat
    440lb deadlift x 1

1056lb total

ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Hctap View Post
    Goes to gym in dirty cargo pants, XXL t-shirt and non-descript hoody crew. I agree with you OP, what I hate is how people get dressed up to go to the gym, really ruffles my ryans
    if i looked like you, i'd probably want to hide my body, aswell

buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Cuz Ronnie didn't count macros....

And Arnold didn't get chit for looking at himself non stop in school....

Good thread op

Better than you turbodiesel_kai's Avatar
    turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    agreed OP. everyone is so worried about their abs and pulling women that they forget to actually lift and get big and strong. Bunch of fegs.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5
    Bench 405x2 , 365x8, 335x11
    Standing overhead presses 225x8
    Seated shoulder presses 225x13

Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hctap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ITAFTA View Post
    if i looked like you, i'd probably want to hide my body, aswell
    Said the no avi red
    Misc Yes Man Crew

***** Bad-ass Scar Crew *****

06/01/2015: Starting weight: 256lb
    17/01/2015: Current weight: 245lb
    Goal weight: 200lb

koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10) koknito is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did Zyzz actually just jumped on the 'fitness-aesthetics-6%-year-round' bandwaggon or was he really one of the guys who pushed this lifestyle to the status it got today?

Really not aware, pls enlighten me

CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Back in the glory days of Arnold and Ronnie, bodybuilders would just lift hard and eat a lot.

These days you have all of these *******s obsessing over their macros, what pre workout supps to take, how their hair looks.
    But in Arnold's day, how often did you see your average gym rat go sub 12% BF natty? That's the thing - it wasn't aesthetic (in the common eye) back then. In BBing, there has always been an ideal, and you can see how that ideal has evolved just by looking at the champs from Arnie to Cutler / Phil Heath in a timeline.

As it regards the average gym rat though, I would agree - they would just lift hard and eat, and wind up looking decent at 15% BF. Keep in mind that the fitness industry in 1970-something was not remotely what it is today in terms of prevalence and marketing. Also has to do with...

The Social Age, which was the bastard child of the Information Age. Led by celebrities, it's all about self promotion. "If X movie star is taking a selfie and posting it every 30 seconds, so can I," is the idea, and it has been facilitated by social tools like ********, Twitter, etc. The fitness industry of course uses the same marketing methods that integrate socially - viral marketing in particular. Why else do you think things like P90, Insanity, and Crossfit have become what they are? Because of branding, marketing, etc.

I agree that gaining muscle is really as easy as you make it sound, given the right amount of work and the right amount of time. But there's profiteers everywhere, and it's profitable to make people narcissistic and overly self conscious enough to buy your product.
    Why Insurance Does Not Make You Safe:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238521&p=1315783491&viewfull=1#post1315783491

On The Difference Between "Insurance" and "Medical Welfare":
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167993793&p=1373896163&viewfull=1#post1373896163

That kid who WILL make it BroWhoLifts150's Avatar
    BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I LOVE you for making this thread (no hom- well, maybe a little... naaaah) same chit gets my goat too. Not to mention the douches who put up way more weight than they can handle and have their spotter do literally ALL of the work. Reps reps reps for you

Btw: that selfie in my avi goes nowhere but here and its the only one i got.
    Train insane or remain the same

"Nothing easy ever led to something great" -Me

...Or was, 10 years ago. CollegeBoy12's Avatar
    CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CollegeBoy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    99% of it is because of zyzz. he may have inspired lots of young guys to start lifting (which is awesome), but he messed up what lifting is truly about - seeing the strongest, biggest (best) version of yourself after earning it through hard work in the gym. now its mostly guys doing light flyes and curls and going to the gym to have conversations

Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tamarisky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by koknito View Post
    Did Zyzz actually just jumped on the 'fitness-aesthetics-6%-year-round' bandwaggon or was he really one of the guys who pushed this lifestyle to the status it got today?

Really not aware, pls enlighten me
    He wanted to stay lean year round so he pretty much did, if that's what you're asking, yeah.

Originally Posted by CitizenVagrant View Post
    But in Arnold's day, how often did you see your average gym rat go sub 12% BF natty? That's the thing - it wasn't aesthetic (in the common eye) back then. In BBing, there has always been an ideal, and you can see how that ideal has evolved just by looking at the champs from Arnie to Cutler / Phil Heath in a timeline.

As it regards the average gym rat though, I would agree - they would just lift hard and eat, and wind up looking decent at 15% BF. Keep in mind that the fitness industry in 1970-something was not remotely what it is today in terms of prevalence and marketing. Also has to do with...

The Social Age, which was the bastard child of the Information Age. Led by celebrities, it's all about self promotion. "If X movie star is taking a selfie and posting it every 30 seconds, so can I," is the idea, and it has been facilitated by social tools like ********, Twitter, etc. The fitness industry of course uses the same marketing methods that integrate socially - viral marketing in particular. Why else do you think things like P90, Insanity, and Crossfit have become what they are? Because of branding, marketing, etc.

I agree that gaining muscle is really as easy as you make it sound, given the right amount of work and the right amount of time. But there's profiteers everywhere, and it's profitable to make people narcissistic and overly self conscious enough to buy your product.
    I agree completely. Honestly everyone is looking for short cuts these days also. I wish more people would promote basic barbell training for beginners like starting strength or strong lifts 5x5, which would actually set up a good base for many of these people.

Originally Posted by BroWhoLifts150 View Post
    I LOVE you for making this thread (no hom- well, maybe a little... naaaah) same chit gets my goat too. Not to mention the douches who put up way more weight than they can handle and have their spotter do literally ALL of the work. Reps reps reps for you

Btw: that selfie in my avi goes nowhere but here and its the only one i got.
    lol this is so true. The other day I was in the gym and the spotter was basically rowing the weight for the guy doing bench. Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CollegeBoy12 View Post
    99% of it is because of zyzz. he may have inspired lots of young guys to start lifting (which is awesome), but he messed up what lifting is truly about - seeing the strongest, biggest (best) version of yourself after earning it through hard work in the gym. now its mostly guys doing light flyes and curls and going to the gym to have conversations
    I think zyzz was the figurehead for a movement already taking place. Zyzz inspired a lot of people across the world but guys like matt ogus, mike chang and jeff seid also played a huge role for the us

Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U know what pro lifters back in the day didn't do? They certainly didn't give a damn about what other people are doing in the gym. If a ******* wants to pump him self up for 2-3 months and get a boring generic shape, let him do so.

Mind your own ffs who gives a fuk

Registered User Completely_Lost's Avatar
    Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Is this a troll? Aware me plz.

Zyzz had very little to do with douchey lifters, imo. They've always existed. Ronnie definitely counted macros and Arnold definitely gave a sheet about what he looked like.
    Try Hard
    Bulking.. "The body is just a vessel for your thoughts" -Derek Poundstone

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    came to say this

Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelphil94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post

solomon123999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solomon123999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solomon123999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solomon123999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) solomon123999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mixed feelings

I dunno, it's definetly less masculine these days no doubt about that. But you've gotta admit, bodybuilding is becoming more and more advanced. No doubt Arnold is the best there ever was but we've got bigger, more defined guys these days and I know part of it is more advanced roids, but part of it is counting macros, high volume (sometimes) and adequate rest.

CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wish more people would promote basic barbell training for beginners like starting strength or strong lifts 5x5, which would actually set up a good base for many of these people.
    IMO, it never went away. It just never got out of the dungeon gyms where the serious lifters couldn't be arsed to go try to make a million dollars off of it.

There's a small number of guys like Rippetoe or Wendler who understand that there are parts of lifting that are literally ancient and will never change - everything else is just meaningless. Ergo you wind up with things like SS or 5/3/1 that preach the extreme significance of the core compounds.

But how many infomercials have you seen for 5/3/1 or SS? How many people have you seen posting selfies on their instagram right after they hit a new squat PR? My point exactly.

The information never left the dungeon. It's there for anyone who has enough desire to look, but the funny part is when some people get there and it turns out to be so simple, they don't believe it in the first place.

"Lift heavy and eat a lot - is that it? Why shouldn't I do 10 sets of curls? What is a Deadlift?"

Etc...
    Why Insurance Does Not Make You Safe:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238521&p=1315783491&viewfull=1#post1315783491

On The Difference Between "Insurance" and "Medical Welfare":
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167993793&p=1373896163&viewfull=1#post1373896163

JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's a fad and will blow over when "DYEL" and Crossfit die.
    <Positive Brah>
    *Misc Dog Lovers Crew*
    *Sit in my car for hours on weekends so my cat thinks I have a social life crew*
    *Steal easily affordable things to avoid talking to cashier crew*
    *No friends on ******** because Mom declined friend request crew*
    *Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
    *Walk behind a group of people and pretend I'm part of the group crew*

buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Completely_Lost View Post
    Is this a troll? Aware me plz.

Zyzz had very little to do with douchey lifters, imo. They've always existed. Ronnie definitely counted macros and Arnold definitely gave a sheet about what he looked like.
    Lol youre so unaware, Ronnie got to 4%bf by eating whatever the fuk he wants like all hardcore guys do, he didn't worry about abs or biceps or other show girly muscles, that has no place n bodybuilding. As for Arnold, umm Arnold didn't even know what a mirror was until he was governor so shut your mouth

Edit-strong neg, do u even sarcasm
    Last edited by buzzbot; 07-21-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Location: Dudley, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by solomon123999 View Post
    I dunno, it's definetly less masculine these days no doubt about that. But you've gotta admit, bodybuilding is becoming more and more advanced. No doubt Arnold is the best there ever was but we've got bigger, more defined guys these days and I know part of it is more advanced roids, but part of it is counting macros, high volume (sometimes) and adequate rest.
    no, it is more advanced cell-tech period

aside from drugs, there's been pretty much no development in the bodybuilding scene for 40+ years, now it is no longer who can work the hardest, but whose body can endure the most amount of chemical abuse

coleman sure as hell didn't beat out everyone else by nailing his macros and doing a set or 2 more than his rivals
    On dat dere cutting time

253lb bench press x 1
    363lb x 1 squat
    440lb deadlift x 1

1056lb total