bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Double T Transformation Log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **Cliffs of log!**
    (To jump to a certain post, just use the find function on your computer - for me, it ctrl f - and search for the *number* on the left of the description below!)

*0* - This post, AKA who I am, stats, routine, diet.
    *1* - My first workout with the Double T Supps!
    *2* - I puke on my first leg day of the challenge. Fantastic! And the one food that my limited income restricts me to
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*0*

My Double T Transformation Challenge Log!

Like so many others, I am taking on the Double T Transformation Challenge. I going to try and use the supplements to pack on as much muscle as possible in the 10 weeks without adding too much fat. I have just come off a whole week out of the gym - which was, by the way, one of the hardest things EVER - and I am ready to hit it hard with some fantastic, top grade supplements!

First off, some information about me that I know you're just dying to know:

- Jacob Jackson
    - 21 yrs old
    - Currently located in Santa Clara, CA
    - Attending Santa Clara University and am majoring in Engineering Physics - yes, it is as wonderfully easy as it sounds - and will hopefully get an MBA after my undergraduate work is done.
    - Taken. sorry ladies muwahahahaha
    - Am 98.6% finished with my personal training certification!
    - Love country, rock, and reggae
    - Huge sports fan - hockey (Sharks), baseball (Giants), football (49ers), futbol (Man U), MMA, and, OF COURSE, Pro Bodybuilding. Feel free to PM me to talk about sports!
    - I am a cat person
    - I like videogames
    - I used to be a fatty, but after losing weight in ALL the wrong ways, I fell in love with bodybuilding.

That's all I feel like you could handle about me, so let's move on to the supplements I am going to be taking throughout the next 10 weeks.

NO Beta
    This is Double T's answer when you're lookin' for incredible muscle pumps. Looking at the label, however, one can see that this product also contains creatine and Beta-Alanine, so not only will this preworkout supp get you pumped, but it also has all the ingredients to build muscle as well!

For more info on NO Beta, go here:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/do...ts/nobeta.html

CreaDyl
    This powerful supp contains all the tools for increases in strength, power, focus, and muscle size!

For more info on CreaDyl, go here:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/do...s/creadyl.html

I will provide a review of these supplements after I have taken them.

TRAINING
    The following is my training split -

Day 1 - Quads and calves
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Back
    Day 4 - Shoulders, Traps, abs, and hamstrings
    Day 5 - Arms

QUADS
    Leg Press - 4 sets of 10 - 15
    Hack Squat - 4 sets of 10 - 15
    Leg Extensions - 4 sets of 10 - 15
    Squats - 4 sets of 10 - 15
    Lunges - 4 sets of 10 - 15

CALVES
    Seated Calf Raises - 4 sets of 10
    Standing Calf Raises - 4 sets of 10

CHEST
    DB Incline Bench Press - 4 sets of 10
    DB Flat Bench Press - 4 sets of 10
    Weighted Dips - 4 sets of 10
    Incline Cable Flys - 4 sets of 10
    Cable Crossovers - 4 sets of 10

TRI'S
    Overhead DB extension - 4 sets of 10
    Close Grip Bench - 4 sets of 10
    Skull Crushers - 4 sets of 10
    Rope Pulldowns - 4 sets of 10

BACK
    Barbell Rows - 4 sets of 10
    DB Rows - 4 sets of 10
    T-Bar Rows - 4 sets of 10
    Wide Grip Pulldowns - 4 sets of 10
    Close Grip Pulldowns - 4 sets of 10
    Deadlifts - 4 sets of 10

BI'S
    Barbell Curls - 4 sets of 10
    DB Curl - 4 sets of 10
    High Cable Curls - 4 sets of 10
    Barbell Curls - 4 sets of 10

SHOULDERS
    DB Military Press - 4 sets of 10
    Lateral Raise - 4 sets of 10
    Rear Lateral Raise - 4 sets of 10
    BB Front Raise - 4 sets of 10

TRAPS
    BB Shrugs - 5 sets of 10

FOREARMS
    Wrist Curls supersetted with Reverse Wrist Curls - 4 sets of 10

HAMSTRINGS
    Hamstrings curls - 6 sets of 10

ABS
    Weighted Leg Lifts suppersetted with Machine Crunches - 4 sets of 10

*I will take off days when I feel like I need an off day.
    *I take 1 min rest MAX between sets
    *I sometimes do drop sets at the end of an exercise
    *I have 10 reps as the goals for most of my sets, but what that means is that I might pick a weight that will only allow me to do 7 reps. That's fine with me as long as I pushed myself to failure. Once I hit 10 reps, I increase weight.
    *I begin each workout with a 5 min warm up and end each workout with a 5 min cool down as well as stretching.

NUTRITION
    Total cals - 3000 ALL CLEAN, although I will have one cheat meal a week at a chicken place by my school. So worth it!

Approximate values macronutrient:
    240 grams protein
    180-200 grams carbs
    120 grams fat

These macros are split into 6 meals a day.

Protein mainly from eggs, chicken, steak, whey, milk, etc
    Carbs mainly from veggies, fruits, whole wheat, sweet potatoes (except postworkout - I put sugar in the post workout shake)
    Fat mainly from eggs, steak, peanut butter, nuts, fish, fish oil supps

Supplements
    Morning - Multivitamin, 10 grams fish oil, CreaDyl
    Preworkout - CreaDyl, NO Beta
    Postworkout - 40 grams whey, creatine, glutamine
    Before bed - Multivitamin, 10 grams fish oil

Also 128 oz water per day

I do believe that about covers my training. I will do a review of the Double T Supplements when I use them. Also, I will log my progress in here in intermittent intervals, as I am extremely, extremely busy. I am currently in my hardest quarter of college, so I won't be able to update everyday, but when I do get a chance, I will provide detailed descriptions of my training - though I do know that there are so many of these logs by now that no one will particularly notice =)

Let's get started!!!!
    Last edited by bbdude1988; 02-01-2010 at 08:24 PM.
    Bodybuilding literally saved my life.

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315
    DB Overhead Press 30's/85's

bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Initial Review of Supplements

*1*

I have two workouts under my belt that have included the CreaDyl and NO Beta (I wrote the above post a couple days ago and only got around to posting it today). Below are my experiences with the supplements -

Saturday - Shoulder day

I call this day shoulder day because shoulders are the main thing that gets worked, but I really work out many different muscles during this workout. It's almost like an auxillery muscle day with shoulders as the glue that holds it together.

I took the supplements - both CreaDyl and NO Beta -15 mins before I went to workout. Being the ever vigilant student that I am, I decided that I had just enough time to challenge my roommate to a match of FIFA (it's a soccer game for the XBOX 360). At about the time I scored my 2nd goal with Wayne Rooney (or about 5 mins after taking it), I noticed my head began to feel a little warm - the top of my head more specifically. I was intrigued, but not nearly as intrigued as when the warmth spread to my ears, face, back arms, and calves. A slight tingle compounded the warmth about a minute later. It wasn't unpleasant - on the contrary, it made me feel focused, ready for action. I knew that it was time to lift.

After a 5 min walk to the gym, I was raging. The warmth had spread through my entire body and had induced one of the most furious instances of being "in the zone" that I had ever felt. I was into the entire workout and set PR's on quite a few of my lifts (10 reps with 75lb DB's for shoulder press). The pump I got was perfect, though I think I will take more of the NO Beta tablets next time (I took the minimum dosage of the both products). The "buzz", I guess you could call it, lasted for about an hour, which was just enough time for me to finish my workout.

I'm not sure on what criteria I should judge these on, so I'll make some up (1-10 scale)

CreaDyl
    Mixability - 7 Still had minor clumps in the bottom
    Flavor - 8 Very good flavor, a bit mild but that's a good thing, in my opinion.
    Focus - 10 Gave me more focus during the workout than I have had in a long time
    Energy - 8 Gave me a great amount of energy, though I could get a similar effect from a decently strong energy drink.

NO Beta
    Pump - 10 I got a FANTASTIC pump off of the minimum dosage.

If it's worth anything, the containers look cool.

I am extremely satisfied with the products! Overall I give them, combined, a 9/10
    Last edited by bbdude1988; 02-01-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome, man! Keep up the good work. I'm subbed along for the ride!

*2*

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Awesome, man! Keep up the good work. I'm subbed along for the ride!
    Thanks bud. Your doing this thing too? Let's kick ass!

I know I said in my intro that I wasn't going to be able to update often but I just have to write about tonight's workout. It was my first leg day on the Double T supps and I wanted to make it count. Aaaaaaaaaand I sure did - to the tune of puking!

By the time I got to the gym I was pumped to the extreme. I had already taken the supps 10 mins earlier and I was itching to pound the weights! I did 4 sets of squats. The first set was 7 reps of 295, but after that I don't remember. They were all higher rep, around 8-10. Then I went to leg press. The first set was 20 reps of 500, I believe. I then did 3 more sets of 10-15 reps.

After the last set, I felt a bit woozy. I stood by the trash can for a while until I realized that I could actually make it to the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom and was standing right in front of the royal throne, I puked in it. Lovely! I stayed with my face in the bowl for about 3 mins and then lifted my head, wiped my chin, flushed, walked to the sink, washed up, and then walked back to the weight room. I felt better by then, and after having already performed the most taxing lifts, I proceeded to do hack squat, leg extension, and calf raises. There were periods were I felt a little nauseous, but I pulled through it.

I just consumed my postworkout shake and I still feel a bit iffy, but I'm going to be ok. I might rent a wheel chair to take to class tomorrow but that's part of the game, right?

One more update on my diet - I am still eating clean, but because I am a destitute student, most of my meals consist of whole eggs. Perfectly fine (if bland and repetitive), and I will still get fish, steak, etc when I can, but most of the time I am going to be eating the fruits of the chicken.

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315

1st Chest Workout

**Well I guess I didn't know that your power to edit your posts ends shortly after you make to post, so I guess my plan to provide cliffnotes FAILED!**

I just got back from my first chest workout and can barely type! Isn't that the greatest feeling in the world? You all know what I am talking about.

I decided to start it off with DB Bench press, and by the time I was warmed up and ready to push the heavy weight, I was sweating and in the zone! I grabbed the 100's from the rack (that's as high as or school goes) and knocked out 7 reps, 1 of them with the help of a spotter. Not bad, actually a tie for my personal record. I then did 8-10 reps for 3 more sets, with the last set including a single drop set.

Next was DB incline bench, and for my first set I did 80's for 6 reps. After 3 more sets, I was feeling extremely pumped.

I then did cable flys on an incline bench, weighted dips, and cable crossovers. This was one of the best chest workouts I have ever had!

One more update - I ran out of eggs and wheat bread =( when I went and checked my account, though, I had 20 bucks! Just enough to get 60 eggs and 4 bad of brown rice! That should hold me over for a while, as I still have quite a bit of peanut butter left.
    Last edited by bbdude1988; 02-02-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bbdude1988 View Post
    *2*

Thanks bud. Your doing this thing too? Let's kick ass!

I know I said in my intro that I wasn't going to be able to update often but I just have to write about tonight's workout. It was my first leg day on the Double T supps and I wanted to make it count. Aaaaaaaaaand I sure did - to the tune of puking!

By the time I got to the gym I was pumped to the extreme. I had already taken the supps 10 mins earlier and I was itching to pound the weights! I did 4 sets of squats. The first set was 7 reps of 295, but after that I don't remember. They were all higher rep, around 8-10. Then I went to leg press. The first set was 20 reps of 500, I believe. I then did 3 more sets of 10-15 reps.

After the last set, I felt a bit woozy. I stood by the trash can for a while until I realized that I could actually make it to the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom and was standing right in front of the royal throne, I puked in it. Lovely! I stayed with my face in the bowl for about 3 mins and then lifted my head, wiped my chin, flushed, walked to the sink, washed up, and then walked back to the weight room. I felt better by then, and after having already performed the most taxing lifts, I proceeded to do hack squat, leg extension, and calf raises. There were periods were I felt a little nauseous, but I pulled through it.

I just consumed my postworkout shake and I still feel a bit iffy, but I'm going to be ok. I might rent a wheel chair to take to class tomorrow but that's part of the game, right?

One more update on my diet - I am still eating clean, but because I am a destitute student, most of my meals consist of whole eggs. Perfectly fine (if bland and repetitive), and I will still get fish, steak, etc when I can, but most of the time I am going to be eating the fruits of the chicken.
    lol thats harcore, goodwork
    Infinite Labs Rep

The passed two weeks have been an absolute onslaught in the classroom. I had 2 midterms in very tough subjects and 2 lengthy papers in addition to all my normal work... hence me not updating this log. And if you notice, I am writing this at 3:30am because I just finshed/turned in a Mech Lab =(

Now, however, I shall update all of the 2 of you who care about my progress! I performed a leg workout tonight at around 10 pm. I squated 325 for 4 reps for my first set of squats and then completed 3 more sets. I did 540lbs of leg press for 19 reps for my first set and then completed 2 more sets. I then did hack squats and leg extensions. Oh and I threw in some calf raises for sh*ts and gigs.

My other lifts are progressing nicely as well. Deadlift was 415lbs for 4 reps, bent over row was 225lbs for 6 reps, DB bench was 100 lbs for 9 reps (my gf helped me with the last rep, actually). I tried BB military press on my last shoulder day but I still feel pain in my shoulder when lifting the bar off the rack (I broke my shoulder wrestling my pastor in September).

This Saturday marks my 4 week mark on the Transformation Challenge, so I will get some progress pics up.

On a side note, my school gym pisses me off because the dumbells only go up to 100. How am I supposed to keep progressing with DB bench and 1 arm DB row (I did 100 lbs for 12 reps with each arm)???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other than that, have a heartwarming rest of day everyone =)

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315

M.E. Anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.E. Anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.E. Anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.E. Anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.E. Anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.E. Anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.E. Anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.E. Anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M.E. Anderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Just Found Your Log

Hey there! Wow! The Double T Transformation sounds like it's going well for you! Keep up the great work.

That puking episode...ugh! I've felt that way myself several times - just glad I never actually ended up heaving. Oh, the stories we could tell...

Anyways, just wanted you to know that we are cheering for you! Keep up the posting.

Originally Posted by mindiramsey View Post
    Hey there! Wow! The Double T Transformation sounds like it's going well for you! Keep up the great work.

That puking episode...ugh! I've felt that way myself several times - just glad I never actually ended up heaving. Oh, the stories we could tell...

Anyways, just wanted you to know that we are cheering for you! Keep up the posting.
    Thank you kindly, I feel like anyone who is srs about listing has had a puking story. It's our bond! Are you doing the challenge as well???

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315

Unhappy Ugh

So two things happened yesterday that need commenting on. First is I had a fantastic back workout! 255lb bent over rows, pull downs (wide grip then close grip), and then 1 arm db rows, then shrugs, then I did arms. Awesome! Second is that I hurt myself while workout out and now I can hardly move. I guess I hurt my lower back while doing one of the two rows (though I didn't feel it during the movement) and after I got back to work from the gym, I couldn't even sit down without being in immense pain. I don't know whats wrong, but if this doesn't get better, I won't be able to lift... and this certainly means deadlifts and maybe squats, my 2 fav lifts, are out =(

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315

Plan: Lean>Swole>Ripped Iron Chicano's Avatar
    Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Chicano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro go see a doc it you can, hopefully he can help you get back on track asap. Hope that all goes out, I haven't had an injury myself yet but I know it happens with heavier weights, don't let it keep you down though man. As for puking, I never had that feeling till I started taking the Double-T Stack! Looking good so far man.
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    My Double-T 10 Week Challenge Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122543661
    Cutting till theres nothing left.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I suggest a chiropractor. Get better ASAP.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely see a doc, pronto. You can't put off getting a back injury checked out.

Me being the stubborn individual that I am, I went to the gym yesterday. My back was still hurtin' bad, but it was shoulder day, so I figured I was fine (it was also deadlift day, but I took the week off from those =D) I had a fantastic workout! ... if a bit painful. My back is still hurtin' but I can feel it getting better. This might be a bad thing because it means that I prolly won't take any time off, but I am happy nonetheless!

Thanks for all the concern everyone, I know almost everyone can relate to injuries and how frustrating it can be when you want to hit the iron but can't. I'll keep everyone updated!

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315

Originally Posted by Iron Chicano View Post
    Bro go see a doc it you can, hopefully he can help you get back on track asap. Hope that all goes out, I haven't had an injury myself yet but I know it happens with heavier weights, don't let it keep you down though man. As for puking, I never had that feeling till I started taking the Double-T Stack! Looking good so far man.
    How come the stack made you feel uneasy??? Did you just hit the weights way too hard while on them?

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I suggest a chiropractor. Get better ASAP.
    I really might if this doesn't get better. My bro went to one and it was magic for him! I am also going to switch up my back workout - I studied the workout Dorian Yates suggested Kai Green use for his back, and it focused on lats first and the incorporated rows and deads, and when they are at the end of the workout, you obviously won't use as much

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315

Originally Posted by jovinni View Post
    Definitely see a doc, pronto. You can't put off getting a back injury checked out.
    Love your sig!

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315