Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NeoginCF View Post

Has any of your close relatives died with you being aware of it at the time? (I mean not too young)
    no what's your point?

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by manofhorror555 View Post
    no what's your point?
    Answer the question, if you've ever stood at the front of church looking how a chest rolls away you wouldn't have made this thread.
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    Look:

You come into the Teen Misc. and make a very provocative thread saying you can disprove someone's religion in less than a minute. You offend people's beliefs when they talk about them with you, and you act like you know everything.

There is a Religion section in the normal Misc. that deals with this kind of stuff. Why did you feel the need to post it here? And why did you revive a thread when you made a post saying you didn't want to continue it?

I don't presume to know how the world works, and neither should you. Neither of us are experienced enough for that, and if you think you are then you're just plain wrong. I don't recall saying you couldn't land chicks, but you say I can't. If you think a guy can't get chicks because he's not very big, then you are wrong. Ask anyone with experience.

I'm sorry if I offended you with anything before; it was immature. But I don't see any real reason we should have an e-fight over something neither of us can prove. (Referring to the chicks; although I can provide pics.)

Agreed?
    in 4 pics of you with your sister or one of her friends

Answer the question, if you've ever stood at the front of church looking how a chest rolls away you wouldn't have made this thread.
    that would just make me angry at god thus resulting in even less belief in him your argument is invalid

manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    Look:

You come into the Teen Misc. and make a very provocative thread saying you can disprove someone's religion in less than a minute. You offend people's beliefs when they talk about them with you, and you act like you know everything.

There is a Religion section in the normal Misc. that deals with this kind of stuff. Why did you feel the need to post it here? And why did you revive a thread when you made a post saying you didn't want to continue it?

I don't presume to know how the world works, and neither should you. Neither of us are experienced enough for that, and if you think you are then you're just plain wrong. I don't recall saying you couldn't land chicks, but you say I can't. If you think a guy can't get chicks because he's not very big, then you are wrong. Ask anyone with experience.

I'm sorry if I offended you with anything before; it was immature. But I don't see any real reason we should have an e-fight over something neither of us can prove. (Referring to the chicks; although I can provide pics.)

Agreed?
    I know the evidence, I understand it, and I present it.

No one needs to come into a thread if they don't want to.

I know the evidence for how the world likely works/worked.

I know what is wrong in the bible based on factual evidence.

I know what is veyr likely to be true based on scientific factual evidence.

Yes I would have made this thread.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know the evidence, I understand it, and I present it.

No one needs to come into a thread if they don't want to.

I know the evidence for how the world likely works/worked.

I know what is wrong in the bible based on factual evidence.

I know what is veyr likely to be true based on scientific factual evidence.
    You missed the point...

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, it is impossible to disprove religion using science since it's not scientific.
    Just let people have their own personal beliefs. The reason why religion still stands is PRECICELY because it cannot be proven/disproven.

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post
    in 4 pics of you with your sister or one of her friends

that would just make me angry at god thus resulting in even less belief in him your argument is invalid
    Yes I would have made this thread.
    You don't know untill you stand there seeing that chest rolling away. You don't
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500) Lwoodfootball is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is from genesis:

On day 1 of creation, God made the earth.

On day 4 of creation, god made the sun and stars.

-

Trillions of stars came billions of years before the earth did, and the sun (elementary science) was around before the earth, if it wasn't, the earth couldn't even be there.

done.
    How do you know the earth was full of people, plants, etc he could have created the earth but didnt put anything living on it for a few billion years. How do you know he just didnt put a simple organism on the planet and let evolution take over?
    "Fear nothing"

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't know untill you stand there seeing that chest rolling away. You don't
    i've carried that chest more than once bro trust me i know the feeling

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by matexas View Post
    Someone once told me a day in to God is like a kajillion years in our time. Possible? Idk. Cant necessarily take everything as straight fact and direct translation. There are no original copies of the bible, so some if not many things could be lost/confused in translation

About 9/11 and haiti and stuff. Of course God lets innocent people die. The Great Flood Noahs Ark. After 9/11, a titload of people turned straight to church and to religion because they feared the apocalypse. Natural disasters can help people realign their priorities to where God would want them to be. Some guy is working 24/7 ignores wife and kids. Drinks all weekend. BAM! Haiti! He realizes he could die at anytime and sees what really should be important to him.

JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is from genesis:

On day 1 of creation, God made the earth.

On day 4 of creation, god made the sun and stars.

-

Trillions of stars came billions of years before the earth did, and the sun (elementary science) was around before the earth, if it wasn't, the earth couldn't even be there.

done.
    Ok then good sir, where did the stars come from? Your gonna give me another reason for that but then ask yourself where that came from? Keep going and eventually you'll find that science cannot explain everything.
    "I've never been afraid of another man,
    Cause I can see through
    My heartbeat, his heartbeat,
    My only fear is that he wont kill me
    Cause if he don't, I grab my heat
    More hesitate I'm stoppin' this heartbeat" -Jason Derulo

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im reading my bible right now it says "in the begining god created the heavens and the earth... god saw that the earth was dark and empty and he said let there be light"

now lets be realistic here, a HUGE universe, so huge we dont even know how big it is, cannot be formed by a big bang. Something physical like a rock, cannot have no begining, there MUST be something of higher power, that was allways there, it is your choice to belive what this higher power was either god or buddah orr w/e idk, but i believe it was god. You cannot say, oh this asteroid has no begining, it was allways there, and one day it exploded and created milions of starts, who knows how many planets, and all this crap.

I know god exists because he has changed my life, he touched me in many ways, and he makes me feel good inside. Those people that try to force Christianity down your throat do it for a reason, because it is good for you and they want you to be happy. The same reason you wana bring you friend to the gym or to a party or something. Science cannot prove anything because there is no proof of anything, hence the word "the big bang theory".

How do you know god exists if you cannot see him, you feel him, i feel him work inside me everyday. The same reason as if you blow on your arm, you cant see the wind it but you know its there because you feel it.

i've carried that chest more than once bro trust me i know the feeling
    But OP most likely doesn't, it made me rethink the purpose of life. What I wanted to do and be and that didn't include e-fights
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JSean View Post
    Ok then good sir, where did the stars come from? Your gonna give me another reason for that but then ask yourself where that came from? Keep going and eventually you'll find that science cannot explain everything.
    but a man in the sky can? gtfo with this ****

filling in the gaps, thats all religion is and ever will be. and the gaps are getting smaller

Originally Posted by Roger999 View Post
    wow breaks my heart a little

go look at the million videos op posted explaining this then come back and post kthanxbye

Originally Posted by blue_aviators View Post
    im reading my bible right now it says "in the begining god created the heavens and the earth... god saw that the earth was dark and empty and he said let there be light"

now lets be realistic here, a HUGE universe, so huge we dont even know how big it is(we kinda do know), cannot be formed by a big bang. Something physical like a rock, cannot have no begining(that is not what the bigbang theory states), there MUST be something of higher power, that was allways there, it is your choice to belive what this higher power was either god or buddah orr w/e idk, but i believe it was god. You cannot say, oh this asteroid(if that asteroid has an infite temperature and is infinitely dense yes) has no begining, it was allways there, and one day it exploded and created milions of starts, who knows how many planets, and all this crap.

I know god exists because he has changed my life, he touched me in many ways, and he makes me feel good inside. Those people that try to force Christianity down your throat do it for a reason, because it is good for you and they want you to be happy. The same reason you wana bring you friend to the gym or to a party or something. Science cannot prove anything because there is no proof of anything, hence the word "the big bang theory".

How do you know god exists if you cannot see him, you feel him, i feel him work inside me everyday. The same reason as if you blow on your arm, you cant see the wind it but you know its there because you feel it.
    rest of it, i agree
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: Facts backed up by hundreds of years of research vs a tale written 2000 years ago by primitive men living in the desert.

now lets be realistic here, a HUGE universe, so huge we dont even know how big it is, cannot be formed by a big bang. Something physical like a rock, cannot have no begining, there MUST be something of higher power, that was allways there, it is your choice to belive what this higher power was either god or buddah orr w/e idk, but i believe it was god. You cannot say, oh this asteroid has no begining, it was allways there, and one day it exploded and created milions of starts, who knows how many planets, and all this crap.

it does have a beginning the big bang and i don't know who's touching you but you may want to report them

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rest of it, i agree
    im sorry but no we dont know how big the universe is, no one has flown to the other side of the universe with a rocket ship yet so therefore you will never know

people have flown around the world, therefore the world is round

JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i feel him work inside me everyday.
    wat.

it does have a beginning the big bang and i don't know who's touching you but you may want to report them
    the bigbang is not necessarily the big bang... There are theory's that the universe will shrink back and cause another big bang, or as inevitably will happen get one big black hole. Then cause another big bang etc.

so basicly all they need to say now is where the initial energy came from
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

o and don't you love how jesus look like he's from Europe when he's from the middle east which means he wouldn't be white at all which is why it clearly states in the bible he had hair of wool and skin of bronze yet every picture i have ever seen of him or god depicts them as full blooded carcasions

im sorry but no we dont know how big the universe is, no one has flown to the other side of the universe with a rocket ship yet so therefore you will never know

people have flown around the world, therefore the world is round
    Using OP's proof now

there are temperature pics of the universe suggesting that it acts as an expanding ideal gas. Which has a result that if one has the beginning and approx values back then you can calculate how big the universe is, no way to be sure though.
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DirtyJerz91 View Post
    dont you think all these things add up? thats the typical response to someone trying to disprove god. what makes christianity more truthful then hinduism?, or being a muslim? nothing. religon was made up becuase no one had idea how science worked so they made it up. during the black plauge people would beat them self for there sins thinking it wouldnt make them die. im not against religon , its just so not logical

big bang theory and evelution, nuff said
    your a FUKING IDIOT .. enough said.
    ''Whenever You feel Worthless, Remember, You Were Once The Quickest Sperm.''

my workout log :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=468292031#post468292031

the bigbang is not necessarily the big bang... There are theory's that the universe will shrink back and cause another big bang, or as inevitably will happen get one big black hole. Then cause another big bang etc.

so basicly all they need to say now is where the initial energy came from
    yed the rubberband theory i think they call it however energy can not be created or destroyed so it had to have always been here

yed the rubberband theory i think they call it however energy can not be created or destroyed so it had to have always been here
    That's my look at it now, and it makes sense to me
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+

fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    o and don't you love how jesus look like he's from Europe when he's from the middle east which means he wouldn't be white at all which is why it clearly states in the bible he had hair of wool and skin of bronze yet every picture i have ever seen of him or god depicts them as full blooded carcasions
    1- all the photos of jesus are fake (i know i will get flamed but thats the truth)
    2- we cannot see how god look like.

and for everyone else: jesus is NOT the son of god , and GOD cannot possibly have a wife/son.
    ''Whenever You feel Worthless, Remember, You Were Once The Quickest Sperm.''

my workout log :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=468292031#post468292031

JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tanner1 View Post
    but a man in the sky can? gtfo with this ****

filling in the gaps, thats all religion is and ever will be. and the gaps are getting smaller
    K then lets say for one second there is a God, by not beleiving you obviously just failed to do what God asked. What does God rly ask of you? Be a better person, help others be nice to your neighbours etc ? Its not much he asks of you. By doing what God says you become a better person. In the end God or no God you will be a good person and by beleiving you know for SURE your going to heaven but by not beleiving and it turns out there is a God then you failed.
    "I've never been afraid of another man,
    Cause I can see through
    My heartbeat, his heartbeat,
    My only fear is that he wont kill me
    Cause if he don't, I grab my heat
    More hesitate I'm stoppin' this heartbeat" -Jason Derulo

K then lets say for one second there is a God, by not beleiving you obviously just failed to do what God asked. What does God rly ask of you? Be a better person, help others be nice to your neighbours etc ? Its not much he asks of you. By doing what God says you become a better person. In the end God or no God you will be a good person and by beleiving you know for SURE your going to heaven but by not beleiving and it turns out there is a God then you failed.
    thank you
    Always pick 4 crew

2k+