Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    liamnz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamnz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamnz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamnz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamnz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamnz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamnz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamnz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RodMan661 View Post
    no bs here's why i believe in god it's all true and i honestly don't give a **** if anyone doubts any part of it because my father has gone through some ****.

Back story my dad's dad died when he was 15 and to this day (40) it hurts him he moved to LA from AZ with my grandma and within a year she met Rudolph (rudy) Zuniga, he was a meth head/child molester/woman abuser he had a step son named Alex that at 5 years old he would get him high on weed and have sex with him, yeah he was THAT ****ty of a person. One day my dad came home from school to him beating on his mom so my dad was like wtf? GTFO off my mom you piece of **** and pulled him off and he (rudy) turned around and knocked my dad out cold.

A year passes and my dad was a teen probably around 17 and he got a little bigger started working out and even got on some juice with Alex in Mexico(keep in mind my dad was a boxer in AZ so he wasn't a p ussy he could fight) and he was coming home from a house party and heard Eve(11) (my step aunt but i consider her my real aunt and my dad sees her as his real sister even though her dad Rudy was a demon) getting raped by her real father, Rudy. My dad picked him off of her and slammed his head against a table breaking the table and some other **** i imagine. Eve can't have kids now. Well my dads mom Cindy called the cops on my dad and he went to jail for a few days.

My dad couldn't handle that anymore and moved out with his friend Jamie, so knowing that he went over to his moms house and started **** with Rudy. My dad's 18 at the time and (big i'll upload a pic when he comes home from work) he beat the **** out of him and got kicked out. Rudy stopped ****ing with everyone for a while because he knew my dad would do it again.

So we fast forward to when my dad was 30 (from what i know nothing interesting happened in that gap) We moved to Palmdale, about 45 minutes away from LA and Burbank where my cousin Vanessa was staying the week at my grandma's house(my grandma was still with rudy somehow, stupid ass bitch)

April 12th, 2000: my dad works in LA and gets a call before work that his niece Vanessa (13) was raped by Rudy. My dad comes in my room at 4 in the morning before he leaves for work and wakes me up and asks me if Rudy has ever touched me or done anything to me. I tell him nope, never. He puts back his gun and goes to work. We don't hear from him for a day and we all wonder where he's at. We (my family) think he just got drunk with his friends in LA and spent the night. The next morning we get a call from LAPD saying he was in ICU fighting for his life with gun shot wounds. My mom who was pregnant was hysterical, we drove down there praying and praying the whole way down the 14fwy.

My dad went after work and broke Rudy's jaw and swung on his face until he couldn't lift his arms. My dad said he thought he killed him and was about to leave then he turned around to see Rudy not on the couch that he beat him up on. He said there was a trail of blood and he slithered like a demon (s hit you not) to a room and my dad took off toward the front door and boom Rudy shot him with a .22 through the back twice. He started falling. He started praying (my dad wasn't close with the god at all) Jesus please, get me out of this house don't let me die in this man's house. He said he was lifted it felt like and dragged toward the back door. And shot two more times in the stomach. He ran out the door and fell on the grass. Rudy came out to finish him and the .22 jammed, he tried fixing it and someone driving by said, "STOP! leave him alone!" and called 911 Rudy Barricaded himself in the house for 15 hours. They evacuated everyone on this street. Swat shot in tear gas and Rudy took his own life with a .44 rifle.

I'll try and find the newspaper article but this happened 10 years ago so idk if they will still have it, i'll post a pic of his belly since it's a scar from his chest to his belly button when he comes home.

About a year later my dad was at a taco truck in glendale and he was waiting for his food and some guy was staring at him, staring, staring. My dad said he was about to ask him wtf are you staring at before the guy said, "hey, do you believe in the lord?" my dad said, "yeah but i'm not exactly following his ways right now" the guy said "The lord sent me here to tell you it's not your fault, the lord tried and tried with that man, and as for your mother, you have to forgive her" My dad is a hard man and he started crying right when the guy said that, my dad's never seen this man in his life and for him to come up out of now where and say something like that was a miracle.

You can't disprove anything. You know as much as anyone else on this world, nothing. You don't know what happens when you die, until you die. It's your choice whether you want to believe or not. We're all lost, I'm just excited to say i'm not AS lost as people who haven't accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.
    cool story bro (srsly it is). sorry about your dad getting shot.

pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Religion is a nothing but a relief. God is just another relief, not a creator. Just your mind telling you everythings going to be alright after you die.

RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    by saying we're all lost i mean, Ask the smartest person in the world "What do you think happens to us when we die?" They won't know. They can say well your brain produces this and blah blah blah but what happens? You don't know. I trust in god so I feel less 'lost' I might not know what's going to happen but if it's anything to do with god i'm sure it's going to be amazing.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I want to see OP's response to this guy's post. ^ Who's in?

mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    **** just got real
    I poo so much it comes out in drop sets!!!

BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMiigy92qU

I'm in.
    want said pics of your dad..sounds like a man.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenSL8 View Post
    [u*FAILS*
    Three edits and counting
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RodMan661 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

if you want to imagine it, he walked from his car, went to the couch(X) beat the s hit out of him.Rudy went to get his gun his gun at the triangle. My dad tried to go out the front door (O) got shot, stumbled out the back door again Rudy followed him and tried to execute him on the grass but the gun jammed. Passerby stopped him and Rudy went back into the house and killed himself in the triangle. BTW My dad said in the 80's Rudy backed up into a little girl (idk the age) and killed her on accident, then took off. just a "fun" fact. I should honestly write a script for this. I guarantee it would put most movies to shame, plus it's true.

fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pb123456789 View Post
    Religion is a nothing but a relief. God is just another relief, not a creator. Just your mind telling you everythings going to be alright after you die.
    another FUKING IDIOT.
    ''Whenever You feel Worthless, Remember, You Were Once The Quickest Sperm.''

my workout log :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=468292031#post468292031

BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Three edits and counting
    yeah i know. couldnt figure out the damn embed [hate computers, love the site though] so i said f it and just put in the URL haha.

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by manofhorror555 View Post
    Then they are strongly cheating themselves, if you're not a strong creationist, you are not christian.
    No ****. Some of the stories in the Bible should be interpreted for their meaning/message rather than literally. The Bible does contradict itself... i mean it does have 2 creation stories. You do not need to be a creationist to be a christian.

Also, just because the big bang occurred/didn't occur doesn't change anything. i can just ask you where the big bang came from and the argument would just turn into a pissing contest.

in b4 but why doesn't God help us when we are in need?

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the atheist sentiment is not why do you believe in God, but why do you attempt to influence others. (Although the latest 'atheist movement' is basically mimicking religion trying to convert people by bashing the other side)
    I respect religion as a PRIVATE belief but when you try and force your morals/principles onto my life then it gets messy.
    Originally Posted by LiftRightMeow View Post
    No ****. Some of the stories in the Bible should be interpreted for their meaning/message rather than literally. The Bible does contradict itself... i mean it does have 2 creation stories. You do not need to be a creationist to be a christian.

Also, just because the big bang occurred/didn't occur doesn't change anything. i can just ask you where the big bang came from and the argument would just turn into a pissing contest.

The whole argument of science not being able to explain connectiveness/origin is misplaced.
    Science is different from religion in the sense that it does not state this is absolute truth. It's merely the best explaination at the time based on empirical data. The amount of scrutiny that accompanies an accepted scientific theory is extremely rigorous and almost always unanimous.
    Example: All 'scientists' believe that cells have a nucleus.
    Religion on the other hand tilts from person to person.
    Last edited by scarboro; 02-01-2010 at 02:37 PM.

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I heard he works in mysterious ways.
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    We will never know...
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RodMan661 View Post
    no bs here's why i believe in god it's all true and i honestly don't give a **** if anyone doubts any part of it because my father has gone through some ****.

Back story my dad's dad died when he was 15 and to this day (40) it hurts him he moved to LA from AZ with my grandma and within a year she met Rudolph (rudy) Zuniga, he was a meth head/child molester/woman abuser he had a step son named Alex that at 5 years old he would get him high on weed and have sex with him, yeah he was THAT ****ty of a person. One day my dad came home from school to him beating on his mom so my dad was like wtf? GTFO off my mom you piece of **** and pulled him off and he (rudy) turned around and knocked my dad out cold.

A year passes and my dad was a teen probably around 17 and he got a little bigger started working out and even got on some juice with Alex in Mexico(keep in mind my dad was a boxer in AZ so he wasn't a p ussy he could fight) and he was coming home from a house party and heard Eve(11) (my step aunt but i consider her my real aunt and my dad sees her as his real sister even though her dad Rudy was a demon) getting raped by her real father, Rudy. My dad picked him off of her and slammed his head against a table breaking the table and some other **** i imagine. Eve can't have kids now. Well my dads mom Cindy called the cops on my dad and he went to jail for a few days.

My dad couldn't handle that anymore and moved out with his friend Jamie, so knowing that he went over to his moms house and started **** with Rudy. My dad's 18 at the time and (big i'll upload a pic when he comes home from work) he beat the **** out of him and got kicked out. Rudy stopped ****ing with everyone for a while because he knew my dad would do it again.

So we fast forward to when my dad was 30 (from what i know nothing interesting happened in that gap) We moved to Palmdale, about 45 minutes away from LA and Burbank where my cousin Vanessa was staying the week at my grandma's house(my grandma was still with rudy somehow, stupid ass bitch)

April 12th, 2000: my dad works in LA and gets a call before work that his niece Vanessa (13) was raped by Rudy. My dad comes in my room at 4 in the morning before he leaves for work and wakes me up and asks me if Rudy has ever touched me or done anything to me. I tell him nope, never. He puts back his gun and goes to work. We don't hear from him for a day and we all wonder where he's at. We (my family) think he just got drunk with his friends in LA and spent the night. The next morning we get a call from LAPD saying he was in ICU fighting for his life with gun shot wounds. My mom who was pregnant was hysterical, we drove down there praying and praying the whole way down the 14fwy.

My dad went after work and broke Rudy's jaw and swung on his face until he couldn't lift his arms. My dad said he thought he killed him and was about to leave then he turned around to see Rudy not on the couch that he beat him up on. He said there was a trail of blood and he slithered like a demon (s hit you not) to a room and my dad took off toward the front door and boom Rudy shot him with a .22 through the back twice. He started falling. He started praying (my dad wasn't close with the god at all) Jesus please, get me out of this house don't let me die in this man's house. He said he was lifted it felt like and dragged toward the back door. And shot two more times in the stomach. He ran out the door and fell on the grass. Rudy came out to finish him and the .22 jammed, he tried fixing it and someone driving by said, "STOP! leave him alone!" and called 911 Rudy Barricaded himself in the house for 15 hours. They evacuated everyone on this street. Swat shot in tear gas and Rudy took his own life with a .44 rifle.

I'll try and find the newspaper article but this happened 10 years ago so idk if they will still have it, i'll post a pic of his belly since it's a scar from his chest to his belly button when he comes home.

About a year later my dad was at a taco truck in glendale and he was waiting for his food and some guy was staring at him, staring, staring. My dad said he was about to ask him wtf are you staring at before the guy said, "hey, do you believe in the lord?" my dad said, "yeah but i'm not exactly following his ways right now" the guy said "The lord sent me here to tell you it's not your fault, the lord tried and tried with that man, and as for your mother, you have to forgive her" My dad is a hard man and he started crying right when the guy said that, my dad's never seen this man in his life and for him to come up out of now where and say something like that was a miracle.

You can't disprove anything. You know as much as anyone else on this world, nothing. You don't know what happens when you die, until you die. It's your choice whether you want to believe or not. We're all lost, I'm just excited to say i'm not AS lost as people who haven't accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.
    good story, but you're using the guy that came out of nowhere as a miracle for jesus?

There was a story about somewhere in Europe, a man's grandfather had died. Years later, someone meets up with this man, and starts telling him things his grandfather told him when he was alive, he had never met this man before. So is reincarnation real then?

In islam, a popular miracle that muhammad performed, is splitting the moon. So islam must be real then?

What you gave me...is among many many other stories I've read in the past, does not surprise me one bit.

fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

that's called faith
    you see , this is the difference between someone who has faith in god , with someone like the idiot who made this thread..now the reward is heaven..and i dont give a **** if no one believes this.

my workout log :

manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by fouad_123 View Post
    that's called faith
    you see , this is the difference between someone who has faith in god , with someone like the idiot who made this thread..now the reward is heaven..and i dont give a **** if no one believes this.
    it's called blind faith.
    If your parents taught you there is no god or religion, you wouldn't believe it.
    You're the idiot here.
    There is no reward.
    There is no heaven.

stfu n gtfo

Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP is an idiot.

Science deals with things that are observable, testable, and provable. You cannot observe nor test the creation of life, so Evolution is not a science.
    hmmm... i guess your right, there is no evidence of any type of evolution... lolwut
    and religion is about magic and abstinence.

Originally Posted by mr.saunders View Post
    I say all you atheist's...... who question us christians.... well how about you challenge god personally challenge him if you think you are right....
    brb challenging god to an eating contest

i'm guessing it will be something along the lines of "rape is bad" or "you're a dumbass" as it proofs absolutely nothing, that's like taking a tv fortune teller serious... or oprah...

mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500) mr.saunders is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Number_S3ven View Post
    brb challenging god to an eating contest
    Stats 6"1 156lbs

Thats the most sensible thing you've said all night
    I poo so much it comes out in drop sets!!!

good story, but you're using the guy that came out of nowhere as a miracle for jesus?

There was a story about somewhere in Europe, a man's grandfather had died. Years later, someone meets up with this man, and starts telling him things his grandfather told him when he was alive, he had never met this man before. So is reincarnation real then?

In islam, a popular miracle that muhammad performed, is splitting the moon. So islam must be real then?

What you gave me...is among many many other stories I've read in the past, does not surprise me one bit.
    your an atheist ..STFU!

my workout log :

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm getting sick and tired of Religion vs. Science arguments.

Religion is what some rely on to explain why we all exist, and why everything exists.

Science is what some rely on to explain why we all exist, and why everything exists.

Now, I ask you this:

What proof do you have that a God exists?
    What proof do you have that a God does not exist?

your an atheist ..STFU!
    what's your point?
    now how about you get your f*cking garbage outta here.

Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrik24 is not very well liked. (-100)
    it's called blind faith.
    If your parents taught you there is no god or religion, you wouldn't believe it.
    You're the idiot here.
    There is no reward.
    There is no heaven.

stfu n gtfo
    op, seriously, ur a ****ing loser, i went and trained 2 hours and got on with the rest of my life and getting all my protein, and ur still here bitching about how there is no God, JAYSUS.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stats 6"1 156lbs

Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs

What the hell are you trying to insult somebody about their weight for?

F.U .. whoever is atheist , i hope you burn in hell fast.
    strong troll

Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500)
    Stats 6"1 156lbs

fuuu lol
    F.U .. whoever is atheist , i hope you burn in hell fast.
    you mean the molten iron core of the earth?

Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs

What the hell are you trying to insult somebody about their weight for?
    ^^ lol

This thread has turned into a sheer stupid-fest.

believe what you want.. I can't show you god, he'll find his way into your life and if you deny it that's on you. I can only show you the way. I've seen miracle after miracle. Not coincidence's. A coincidence is wearing the same shirt as your buddy, A guy walking up to you years after you've been shot and telling you not to feel guilty (my dad was thinking it was his fault) and to forgive your mother and that man is not a coincidence. There was no generalizing, that was specifically meant for my dad. I hope you experience a miracle and see it for what it is. It's the greatest thing ever.

so your parents are also atheists ? you are one FU.CKED up family
    one you actually read the quran/bible .. THEN you will believe..im muslim , the quran has been written about 1500 years , and there are 'signs' for the end of life , many of them happened .
    i dont have to reply to an atheist because , your an idiot , moron , and a ****ed up kid.