Thread: CEL M-Drol

Exotic Bud Enthusiast TheStuddMuffin's Avatar
    TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation CEL M-Drol

Just a short review. Nothing complex, just a note. Dunno if it is appropriate to post this here, so if it's not, sorry.

Anyway, I heard some mixed reviews of CEL M-drol and decided to give it a go. This was my first time using a PH or the like. Some people said it did absolutely nothing, which I just cannot understand. I used about 3/5 of the bottle before stopping; and I had gained about 24lbs!

Stats
    4 years lifting
    19 years old (dont lecture)
    Former wrestler, broke a few school records last year. Bjj & judo practitioner now.
    I do not train for bodybuilding or increased muscle mass.
    gymjones.com - followed this protocol, basically a Crossfit type routine.
    Approx. 6% bodyfat before. 9.1% after
    151lbs on first day.. 175 after
    *broke every PR that I had attempted, by a large margin. Strength gains went through the roof.
    I couldnt imagine the gains if I were to finish the bottle.

For some reason my body exploded whenever I took this. Even with loads of cardio and a non-bodybuilding regimen I gained over 20lbs. I thought most of the weight gain was water, but after about a week off and plenty of hardass conditioning sessions, most of the weight is still on (165 now, probably 2% bf decrease). I felt like a freak and was able to lift everyday while still practicing. Everyone noticed my weight gain - even my douche bag boss that doesn't speak two words to me said something.

So, if anyone has a chance to pick a bottle of this up, I'd DEFINITELY recommend it. Pick up some milk thistle as well and a PCT. Fortunately, I had ZERO side effects (other than massive pumps). Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Jsreb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsreb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsreb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsreb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsreb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsreb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsreb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsreb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheStuddMuffin View Post
    Just a short review. Nothing complex, just a note. Dunno if it is appropriate to post this here, so if it's not, sorry.

Anyway, I heard some mixed reviews of CEL M-drol and decided to give it a go. This was my first time using a PH or the like. Some people said it did absolutely nothing, which I just cannot understand. I used about 3/5 of the bottle before stopping; and I had gained about 24lbs!

Stats
    4 years lifting
    Former wrestler, broke a few school records last year. Bjj & judo practitioner now.
    *broke every PR that I had attempted, by a large margin. Strength gains went through the roof.

For some reason my body exploded whenever I took this. Even with loads of cardio and a non-bodybuilding regimen I gained over 20lbs. I thought most of the weight gain was water, but after about a week off and plenty of hardass conditioning sessions, most of the weight is still on (165 now, probably 2% bf decrease). I felt like a freak and was able to lift everyday while still practicing. Everyone noticed my weight gain - even my douche bag boss that doesn't speak two words to me said something.

So, if anyone has a chance to pick a bottle of this up, I'd DEFINITELY recommend it. Pick up some milk thistle as well and a PCT. Fortunately, I had ZERO side effects (other than massive pumps). Any questions? Feel free to ask.

What support supps did you take on cycle and what did your PCT look like?

Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justing2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What was your dosing like? Half a bottle is all your suppose to take of this stuff and just to warn you I felt great taking it to but about 2 months later I got 2 lumps under each nipple so becarful as rebound gyno is very easy to get with this stuff.

TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jsreb View Post
    What support supps did you take on cycle and what did your PCT look like?
    While on it I used Milk Thistle, picked up at GNC and a multi-vitamin twice daily. On top of that I had a cycle of X-factor going. Little bit of protein power thrown into the mix. Nothing too much. Zero side effects.

PCT - Inhibit-E. Along with starting a small cycle of Activate Xtreme.

Originally Posted by Justing2 View Post
    What was your dosing like? Half a bottle is all your suppose to take of this stuff and just to warn you I felt great taking it to but about 2 months later I got 2 lumps under each nipple so becarful as rebound gyno is very easy to get with this stuff.
    First week it was 10mg. Then it was 20mg. Last week it was 30mg. Only used for three weeks or so anyway. This supplement is indeed at a different level compared to what you commonly find. I just make sure I listen to my body, which told me to discontinue the usage. I'll probably run another cycle in the fall.

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PCT - Inhibit-E. Along with starting a small cycle of Activate Xtreme.
    You are an idiot.

callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    You are an idiot.
    lol repped. People will never ever learn how to use google/and or the SEARCH button. Good luck with the shutdown, lipid profile damage, limp dicky doo and overall douchness that is your life.

You are an idiot.
    It's been reviewed like 30 times, all with positive feedback. Or are you assuming that Im using the activate simultaneously?

imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh god.

M-drol is a very harsh steroid and needs a SERM.
    akkxn - just lift heavy ****.

Originally Posted by imasavage View Post
    Oh god.

M-drol is a very harsh steroid and needs a SERM.
    Inhibit-E is a SERM dude. It doesn't get any better for blocking estrogen receptors. It's comparitive to Nolvadex, and actually prefered by many people.

pharmacology major :) dissonance's Avatar
    dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Inhibit-E is a SERM dude. It doesn't get any better for blocking estrogen receptors. It's comparitive to Nolvadex, and actually prefered by many people.
    nice gains but NO on your inhibit-e, not comparable at all
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    nice gains but NO on your inhibit-e, not comparable at all
    Umm any reason why not? Have you even looked at it?

A gym pal of mine swears by this sh*t. And he really, really knows his stuff. For me, it's working great.

Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice gains but sorry to say you planned poorly as far as knowledge and support/pct. Mdrol is a superdrol clone (a steroid). Inhibit e is not at all sufficient for any steroid.
    Turn up the volume....

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First week it was 10mg. Then it was 20mg. Last week it was 30mg. Only used for three weeks or so anyway. This supplement is indeed at a different level compared to what you commonly find. I just make sure I listen to my body, which told me to discontinue the usage. I'll probably run another cycle in the fall.
    H-Drol in 10mg??
    my caps are 25mg each so that doesn't add up..unless you are talking about something else.

lets see pics of your before and after gains
    "An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of bull$hi?." - General George Patton Jr
    -------------------------------
    rep and you shall receive.

Originally Posted by devildog_99 View Post
    h-drol in 10mg??
    My caps are 25mg each so that doesn't add up..unless you are talking about something else.

Lets see pics of your before and after gains
    m drol

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    m drol
    my bad.

still want to see the gains
    "An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of bull$hi?." - General George Patton Jr
    -------------------------------
    rep and you shall receive.

wat dat means, kuwait? Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    live laugh love <3

BFBC2: MISC Hardnutcheck

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***Misc EMT/Firefighter Crew***

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post

Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Okay, okay.. that's not what I meant. I meant to say it's used comparitively (not as effective, I know, thanks for planning to be the douche you are and quick reply to point this out) to a SERM, as an anti-estrogen OTC.

But for real, you guys need to chill the f*ck out. All you f*cks ever do is try to jump and criticize at the first chance. I came here to review M-drol not my f*cking PCT, which by the way is completely fine.

Im doing nothing wrong; sure, it's not optimum, but why the hell does it need to be? I have an estrogen blocker and a natural test booster. It's been done before. Im perfectly fine, no problems. Libido. Check. Shrinkage. Negative. Puffy nipples? Nada. And I've lost all water retention, while staying solid.

So if anyone has anything else to say about my PCT, mind your own business and kindly stfu. Any questions with M-drol? Shoot away.

p.s. you "professionals of PH's" look like sh*t.

Originally Posted by devildog_99 View Post
    my bad.

still want to see the gains
    I'm not a bodybuilder, I don't take pictures of myself. But you have my word that it's a very effective supplement. I wouldn't even call it a supplement, that's how effective it is. For example, I don't lift for mass, and I happened to gain 20lbs.
    Last edited by TheStuddMuffin; 02-08-2010 at 03:49 PM.

callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) callhoun1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay, okay.. that's not what I meant. I meant to say it's used comparitively (not as effective, I know, thanks for planning to be the douche you are and quick reply to point this out) to a SERM, as an anti-estrogen OTC.

But for real, you guys need to chill the f*ck out. All you f*cks ever do is try to jump and criticize at the first chance. I came here to review M-drol not my f*cking PCT, which by the way is completely fine.

Im doing nothing wrong; sure, it's not optimum, but why the hell does it need to be? I have an estrogen blocker and a natural test booster. It's been done before. Im perfectly fine, no problems. Libido. Check. Shrinkage. Negative. Puffy nipples? Nada. And I've lost all water retention, while staying solid.

So if anyone has anything else to say about my PCT, mind your own business and kindly stfu. Any questions with M-drol? Shoot away.

p.s. you "professionals of PH's" look like sh*t.

I'm not a bodybuilder, I don't take pictures of myself. But you have my word that it's a very effective supplement. I wouldn't even call it a supplement, that's how effective it is. For example, I don't lift for mass, and I happened to gain 20lbs.

lol thanks for the negs, dont be butt hurt becuase you got man raped in here over your PCT. I guess youll figure out what re-bound gyno is very shortly. ATD will only further shutdown all estrogen after your cycle, thats why they call it a SERM = selective estrogen reception modulator, meaning it only stops the bad estrogen entering your breast tissue thats why its prescribed to breast cancer patients you fackin douchebag. The BODY needs some estrogen to have balance. i hate you.

theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thread full of butthurtreport.jpg and noob lulz. I almost spit my coffee out, twice...

Highlights/cliffs?
    Multivitamin for cycle support.
    Inhibit E a serm.
    Here to review product with bad cycle information included.
    Get butt hurt when someone tells me that I need to research and use better.
    Compare OTC to SERM.
    State buddy told me....

Predictions?
    Liver profile jacked in the future.
    Low chance of zygote later in life.
    TRT sometime before 50.
    Need to decide which pill for sex sooner instead of later.
    Got milk? {gyno lactation}.

I am sub this for later use.
    When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today.

Do not take my statements as advice for your own actions.
    All discussion on this site is for entertainment value only.

theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by callhoun1 View Post
    lol thanks for the negs, dont be butt hurt becuase you got man raped in here over your PCT. I guess youll figure out what re-bound gyno is very shortly. ATD will only further shutdown all estrogen after your cycle, thats why they call it a SERM = selective estrogen reception modulator, meaning it only stops the bad estrogen entering your breast tissue thats why its prescribed to breast cancer patients you fackin douchebag. The BODY needs some estrogen to have balance. i hate you.
    Wow, just wow.

You got neg'd for post in thread. Lmao this is A+ from OP right there for lack of knowledge...
    When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today.

Do not take my statements as advice for your own actions.
    All discussion on this site is for entertainment value only.

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    EDIT! Never... ****ing... mind. He already did it. Saw title and decided to try to stop it.
    Last edited by JAWS22; 02-17-2010 at 02:47 PM.

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by callhoun1 View Post
    Yup...Some people just don't get it..Test boosters and OTC AIs aren't the same as taking a SERM when doing a strong cycle like SD.

OH well, I just hope others don't read this and **** up their bodies for life, it's a good thing people chime in with good info.

gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thread

backfired

[[[[GUN] ================D
    _____'[]

bump because thread is still fukin hilarious

elargentino85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question

[QUOTE=TheStuddMuffin;443675461]Just a short review. Nothing complex, just a note. Dunno if it is appropriate to post this here, so if it's not, sorry.

Stats
    4 years lifting

So, if anyone has a chance to pick a bottle of this up, I'd DEFINITELY recommend it. Pick up some milk thistle as well and a PCT. Fortunately, I had ZERO side effects (other than massive pumps). Any questions? Feel free to ask.[/QUOTE

Hey can you send me a link to the site where i can get some, I'm 151 and i want to get to 180. Sounds like your thread is very similiar to what i want. any info would be greatly appreciated thanks

Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mate disregarding whatever your mate has said to you I would strongly recommend going and getting either clomid or nolva, I would be temped to use clomid over nolva.
    1k+ people.