helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

do u really need caloric surplus to build muscle

Do you really need caloric surplus to build muscle? Isn't having enough protein good enough? (since protein is what helps repair/build muscle)

wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would we lie?

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does a flower need the sun to blossom?

(strong no homo)

helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So if you don't eat more calories than you burn, you won't build muscle no matter how hard you workout and no matter how much protein you get? I doubt that. I'm guessing you can still build muscle, but probably not as much as you would have if you ate more.

wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) wyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you asking if you already know the answer?

CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by helme View Post
    So if you don't eat more calories than you burn, you won't build muscle no matter how hard you workout and no matter how much protein you get? I doubt that. I'm guessing you can still build muscle, but probably not as much as you would have if you ate more.
    stop answering ur own questions...

brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brydonownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by helme View Post
    yeah i used to eat under and eat alot of protein and yer i grew so that goes against everything anyone on here has ever said,however in saying that i now eat more calories and ive grown 10x faster....so i guess u have ur answer man lol

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+