momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If you train the same body part everyday

won't the muscle shrink? Dunno why but I see this guy doing the same work outs each day and he is big o.o how is he getting bigger not giving his muscles rest. I go everyday of the week and then abs /cardio for rest days and see this guy weight training.

Is it possible to train the same body parts everyday and get big if you eat and rest correctly?
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ya but only for periods of timeafter awhile your body would just break down
    i rep back if you do

Festival Director: [translating] That's an endangered species at most. What would be the scientific purpose of killing it?
    Steve Zissou: Revenge.

Steve Zissou: Son of a bitch, I'm sick of these dolphins.

= Anxiety Crew =
    ~Stylin On U Crew~
    **The Irish KRUW**

zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zinghigh89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it could just be this particular week or so i've done weeks where i don't train the same body part everyday, but i'll do the same bodyparts 3x a week as opposed to my usual 2 or 1 time a week. Some people don't follow the bbing "do's and don'ts" and see results.
    current bests
    deadlift- 360
    squat- 260
    bench- 240

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stnicka View Post
    ya but only for periods of timeafter awhile your body would just break down
    ^^^

Fatigue and CNS overload will eventually prevail.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You hear this all the time, but different strokes for different folks.

Experiment with your workouts, and see what your body responds to.

Personally, I would be overtrained in a matter of weeks doing same bodypart 3+ times a week.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jef-El View Post

Personally, I would be overtrained in a matter of weeks doing same bodypart 3+ times a week.
    And overtraining isnt good at all. Your muscles wont grow because they are so fatigued.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    won't the muscle shrink? Dunno why but I see this guy doing the same work outs each day and he is big o.o how is he getting bigger not giving his muscles rest. I go everyday of the week and then abs /cardio for rest days and see this guy weight training.

Is it possible to train the same body parts everyday and get big if you eat and rest correctly?
    Maybe if you're on roids...MAYBE, but still most likely no. Don't even try it, its ridiculous. Go read NSCA's essentials of strength training and conditioning.
    Graham
    MS, CSCS, PES, CPT

wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it depends on the frequency versus intensity,if you lift to full intensity theres no way you could train that body part 3/4 times a week,but if your just going through the motions like so many people do it could be possible. after all long distance walkers dont have big legs but they use the muscles for ridiculously long periods of time.

cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wiltsboy View Post
    it depends on the frequency versus intensity,if you lift to full intensity theres no way you could train that body part 3/4 times a week,but if your just going through the motions like so many people do it could be possible. after all long distance walkers dont have big legs but they use the muscles for ridiculously long periods of time.
    Walking or aerobic activity uses type I muscle fibers. weight lifting or anaerobic activity uses type II and IIx muscle fibers. completely different, you can't correlate the two in regards to lifting, even if moderate or light intensity.
    Graham
    MS, CSCS, PES, CPT

stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50) stnicka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    ^^^

Fatigue and CNS overload will eventually prevail.
    haha i know personally, full body workouts every day for 3 weeks

tired as ****
    i rep back if you do

Festival Director: [translating] That's an endangered species at most. What would be the scientific purpose of killing it?
    Steve Zissou: Revenge.

Steve Zissou: Son of a bitch, I'm sick of these dolphins.

= Anxiety Crew =
    ~Stylin On U Crew~
    **The Irish KRUW**

fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000)

This ^^^ . I am supportive of trying new things, but I couldn't do it myself either.
    FitBliss, M.S.

MrBrightside95 is my first-born :)

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alot depends on HOW HARD you're training that bodypart. If you're going to failure then 3 would be too much. If you lower the volume you can do 3 no problem. Actually this works well for me for lagging areas. Also try to get away from designing workouts based on a 7 day cycle. Once you're in touch with your body you'll KNOW how often to train something..It'll tell you
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When experimenting, try to change as few variables as possible, and give it time to show progress either way.

As far as the frequency youre talking about, alot of people can do this with smaller muscle groups, but big ones take more time to heal/recover.

I would never squat/deadlift/bench/overheadpress/row more than once every 5-7 days. But I feel fine doing abs and calves twice a week.

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    guy at the gym does nothing but bench then a couple sets of curls followed by a couple sets tricep push downs. I see him about 4 days/week and he's able to pull big numbers on bench. does reps/sets with 300 flat bench. also does inclines and declines. I saw him go through his bench routine last Thurs then Fri I see him doing his bench routine and he asks me to spot him at 365 so he does 365 no problem, didn't need any liftoff or help and says he's tryin to get back up to 405.

He does no leg work or back work but the bench routine is workin for him or so it seems.
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beta1agonist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you eat right... I doubt you would LOSE muscle

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wiltsboy View Post
    it depends on the frequency versus intensity,if you lift to full intensity theres no way you could train that body part 3/4 times a week,but if your just going through the motions like so many people do it could be possible.
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post

Alot depends on HOW HARD you're training that bodypart. If you're going to failure then 3 would be too much. If you lower the volume you can do 3 no problem. Actually this works well for me for lagging areas. Also try to get away from designing workouts based on a 7 day cycle. Once you're in touch with your body you'll KNOW how often to train something..It'll tell you
    ^ THose. That is most likely a matter of intensity.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I know this one idiot in my gym that worked out for 14 days straight might be more by now and he stays in the gym for about 5 hrs working everybody part
    "This Game is not over, it is just beginning."

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thebear123 View Post
    I know this one idiot in my gym that worked out for 14 days straight might be more by now and he stays in the gym for about 5 hrs working everybody part
    if he can pull it off, more power to him.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    depends on your rate of recovery. its possible hes on roids or something of the sort. it is usually not a good idea but hey everyones different.

KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He might be big working the same muscles everyday..but Think of how much bigger that guy at the gym would be if he rested in between workouts of each body part.
    It's all about Tearing, reparing, and then muscle growth.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    Probably not the very same bodypart, unless the guy was using very light weight, and staying away from failure. When you start to look at training volume, you have to compare it to training intensity. Except for the very few genetically gifted, those training natty can either train hard, or train a lot. Can't really do both for any length of time.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

pakau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can train the entire body everyday if you don't train till falure. and your muscle will still grow.. but it takes more time in the gym.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck trying to work your lower back everyday.

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally believe in progressing like this:

less weight x fewer sets, reps -> less weight, more sets/reps -> more weight, back to original sets/reps

example:

315 deadlift 2x10-> 315 deadlift 3x10, 1x5 -> deadlift 330x2x10

I've thought about it but it could be possible that a guy would do the same thing using his frequency: ramping up frequency and volume with a given weight, then lowering both frequency and volume after a while and switching to a heavier weight.

tgarcia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read about overreaching and supercompensation. You can train the same body part continuously but you need to know when to stop. Ben Pakulski used to train his calves 6 times a week when he was NATURAL and now he's got the best calves in bodybuilding, Johnnie Jackson used to train his traps after every workout and now he says they're too big, CT Fletcher trained his arms every day for a year and a half and now look at them. After overreaching for a while your performance will decrease but after the microcycle of higher frequency your body will rebound back with supercompensation. I'm training my chest lightly every morning (3 sets of flyes and a set of push ups till failure) for 2 weeks then taking a week off my chest to see if I make any gains. Sleeping more than usual, as well as eating more and having loads of vitamin C