Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I kno this guy personally and i can tell u that he lifts monster amount of weights....he does a typical bodybuilder routine from what i know

along with a sound diet

perfect example of his training

just in case the links dont work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TjGO...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eTUW...eature=related
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by italianplaya30 View Post

]
    Fixed
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SilkAssassin View Post
    Looks like weights definitely ain't working either for you fam. You need to get the bf down before you begin posing. Now get off the calisthenics forum. You're not even a practitioner
    You mean thread right? This is the Exercises forum.

awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SilkAssassin View Post
    I will keep saying what the **** what i want bitch so run your mouth somewhere else where they talk about weights. You aint got no jurisdiction here you ****ing punk ass bitch. Black belt martial artists like me should seriously bring my jeet kune do class into your gym and **** yall up so bad you could never pick up a dumbell again so keep on running your mouth because ill never shut the **** up. You insecure son of a bitch

rohanrehman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Personal experience after 9 yrs of natural training

I'll start of by saying I'm 100% natural, no anabolic or testosterone, secondly that with my current physique it's also hard to believe so my T shirt says "FU*CK ROIDS". After 10 years of training (all natural), you realize that your muscles don't have eyes. They only respond to stress... I also found that I could pretty much guarantee growth when I focused on speed of a movement. Speed and weight(resistance) = power output. In other words the speed of my rep became a priority. In terms of additional weight resistance I do 1 hand push ups or 1 legged pistol squats. (It's not as easy at it sounds). The advantage I have with calisthenics is I can increase total work volume and be really safe. My movements are explosive and my rests are very short. When you are fully exerted from a set out or on your last your rep.. It's very obvious that you can push harder and recruit more muscles during a bodyweight movement as you have a stronger stability and in turn the confidence to push without even harder without injury.

My current workout is a mix of very few power reps compound movements (deadlift, weighted chin-ups) and since this type of training I'm sort of... Strong as Fu*k most juice heads in the gym get baffled.
    I chin up 150lbs and deadlift 2.9x my bodyweight. The bodyweight movements I put after my few heavy reps. But the volume is of work is very high. And I doubt I would ever see any growth naturally without the speed/high volume, bodyweight exercises.