Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arnold and breast milk!

Have any of you guys heard of this??? people buying breast milk at the gym and drinking it. (Arnold admitted to drinking some too!) there is girls who actuly get pregnant JUST to sell their breast milk for $20 or more an 1oz!!! Any input??

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i heard the ship with breast milk headed for haiti was hijacked by bodybuilder pirates

Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dime44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmao!!!! heres why im asking and what i found

"So today on a local radio station there's this chick who says she got pregnant, again (she's already a single mom) because she can sell her breast milk at the gym. She said that it's so popular, that it was worth getting preg. just for the cash she makes. Of course, everyone was calling in doggin' on her, but I was wondering if this was just some local phenomenon or if anyone has ever heard of this before? This chick was serious!! I couldn't believe it..."

lol i think thats pretty ummm gross?

MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting in theory... I'm sure breastmilk contains a lot of healthy growth nutrients. But I would assume the amounts would be at an infant level.
    Martin Rooney - If you want to become something you have not been before....
    You need to do things you have not done before!

If you're reading this... Thank a Teacher
    If you're reading this in English.... Thank a Veteran!

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dime44 View Post
    lmao!!!! heres why im asking and what i found

"So today on a local radio station there's this chick who says she got pregnant, again (she's already a single mom) because she can sell her breast milk at the gym. She said that it's so popular, that it was worth getting preg. just for the cash she makes. Of course, everyone was calling in doggin' on her, but I was wondering if this was just some local phenomenon or if anyone has ever heard of this before? This chick was serious!! I couldn't believe it..."

lol i think thats pretty ummm gross?
    lol.. i bet she was hot so they didnt mind.. i bet some of them even fapped while drinking it..

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think an adults stomach is different from that of an infant. i dont think breast milk would work the same for an adult. correct me if im wrong.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tom riddle View Post
    i think an adults stomach is different from that of an infant. i dont think breast milk would work the same for an adult. correct me if im wrong.
    Infants (age-dependent) barely produce HCl so they do not really activate pepsin (via pepsinogen) and therefore are able to ingest intact proteins (various immunoglobulins, exc). You are absolutely correct.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cytokine View Post
    Infants (age-dependent) barely produce HCl so they do not really activate pepsin (via pepsinogen) and therefore are able to ingest intact proteins (various immunoglobulins, exc). You are absolutely correct.
    reminded me of the whole "mimic mothers milk" muscle milk scam.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

umm i read somewhere bodybuilders putting their input (sry cant find the link right now) but they were saying that it was the best thing they have taken for bulking up and people are paying crazy amounts of money for it.. because think how much it costs to have a baby dipers etc. but girls would get pregnant just to sell it. Also read there was a body builder that his wife was lactating even though she didnt have a baby for him!!!! so he could keep drinking it year round!!! crazy or what??? lol

Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dime44 View Post
    Have any of you guys heard of this??? people buying breast milk at the gym and drinking it. (Arnold admitted to drinking some too!) there is girls who actuly get pregnant JUST to sell their breast milk for $20 or more an 1oz!!! Any input??
    You live in Ukraine.... Thats why you heard it on the radio...

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd sip on some tittie milk

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The economy that bad that people gotta get pregnant to make a quick buck selling breastmilk?

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    I'd sip on some tittie milk
    Intra/Wo or Post??

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    Intra/Wo or Post??
    Latter half of work out and post. A nipple DNA malt makes for big gains.

Originally Posted by Hardingxx View Post
    You live in Ukraine.... Thats why you heard it on the radio...
    holy that kinda sounds bad kinda pissed me off that comment there!! im actuly in Canada right now and i actuly heard it from U.S.A!!!! i just copied what the girl said off of a forum!!

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    i heard the ship with breast milk headed for haiti was hijacked by bodybuilder pirates
    OMG!! funniest post of the day right here, lulz, You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A guy i know gets milk from a local farmer fresh from cows that have just given birth and freezes it and drinks as required. Something to do with the colostrum levels in it i think.
    But ages ago when i was really keen on colostrum supplementation i ended up going off it because i read that humans could not get the benefits from cows milk, but that might be the theory behind the breastmilk.
    Bench: 215
    Squat: 250

"Saving the world one brick at a time"
    - Ben Stapleton (Brick layer)

dickie69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dickie69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think maybe I might knock up my wife to make some extra money! LOL...this is crazy!

jbougs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbougs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbougs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbougs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbougs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is this for real????

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only drink the finest cambodian breastmilks
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    I only drink the finest cambodian breastmilks

I like to drink mine straight from the tap....no glass needed
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication