fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm not just gaining superficial weight but I am noticeably pudgier

Why?

started on a keto diet in early November and it was going good. Took a trip overseas at the end of december and into january. During that trip the only things I had to eat was literally bread, butter, and water. I ate very little suring the trip.

Started up again 3 weeks ago and I am noticeably bigger around my gut and love handles have grown. Before I could see my abs showing through now, not. :\

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    water weight
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!

fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fabregas View Post
    Why?

started on a keto diet in early November and it was going good. Took a trip overseas at the end of december and into january. During that trip the only things I had to eat was literally bread, butter, and water. I ate very little suring the trip.

Started up again 3 weeks ago and I am noticeably bigger around my gut and love handles have grown. Before I could see my abs showing through now, not. :\
    I've started to lose a bit of this but I can't help but feel this isnt going like it should. My handles are still bigger than they have ever been.

I moved down from 1700 cals a day to 1600 at the beginning of March and yesterday decided to move down to 1500.

I eat the same thing everyday for numbers of 124g protein, 100g fat, and 15-20g carbs. Should i mess around with the numbers a bit?

I'm never sapped of energy and I havn't done a "carb up" since the end of january.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how much do you weigh?
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!

Originally Posted by queloque View Post
    how much do you weigh?
    I started at 155, I'm now 162.

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I started at 155, I'm now 162.
    Hows your water intake and sodium intake?

Originally Posted by TheLINN View Post
    Hows your water intake and sodium intake?

I've got a container of water i drink out of 4 times a day that is 32 ounces. And the only sodium I take it comes from a serving of peanut butter and serving of dressing I use. Everything else, like my butter, is sans-sodium.

bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bunbunVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got a container of water i drink out of 4 times a day that is 32 ounces. And the only sodium I take it comes from a serving of peanut butter and serving of dressing I use. Everything else, like my butter, is sans-sodium.
    You're eating too much plain and simple, what is your diet?

Originally Posted by bunbunVI View Post
    You're eating too much plain and simple, what is your diet?

this is usually it:

4 eggs
    1 tbsp peanut butter

4 oz chicken breast
    28 grams mozzarella cheese
    2 tbsp caesar dressing
    4 cups broccoli

4 eggs
    1 tbsp butter

numbers per fitday:

Then a serving of whey after workouts on workout days and on non wo days I drink it with breakfast.

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what is your height/weight/age? find your bmr + activity first. Then take 25% of that out, that should be your cal's in. If that doesn't work, try palumbo's diet (35%fat/60%protein/5%carbs). No refeeds but you get 1 cheat meal a week
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder