Was a little intimidated to put my journal up w/ the big boys but at this point what do I have to lose?
Keynotes: (figured I would save you the time up front, unless you want to read the whole story)
1. Jan 1st, 2008 weighed 297 lost 80lbs by July 1, 2008
2. Found a coach in April 2009 for first show planned for October 2009
3. Coach had me on very low cal/carb diet, with no fats except for what was in my protein/carbs with a **** ton of cardio!!!!
4. Did show in October to gain experience and came in, looking like ****!!!
5. Lost focus after show had no direction no coach, and have since gained 60lbs
6. Found a direction that seems to be working and have been following it, if it doesnt work I will change it up (yes I know the weight isnt working for me lol)
7. Any advice/help critique someone/anyone wants to add please do positive or negative if it helps the cause I wont be offended, just please dont be rude or ignorant!
8. Aiming for another show in March/April (maybe later) 2011
9. Pics on Bodyspace @ http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ronnyg0891/
WHOLE STORY BELOW:
So to make the into very very short I got into bodybuilding less than a year ago, after spending about a year cutting myself down 80lbs from 297 to 220, I started my first contest prep on April 24th, 2009 to compete October 17th, 2009. Needless to say I did not come in anywhere lean enough and wish my coach would have flat out said your not ready but didnt, I ended up doing the show for the experience now I am hooked.
My coach had me on an extremely low cal, ZERO fat (except for the fat in my other sources) cut diet and towards the end damn near no carbs, and a **** ton of cardio for around 4 months! If you look at my pictures many people say I came in very deflated and being new to this whole world, dont know what to think! Since the show, my coach had given me no direction so I was completely lost, the week after the show I went on a vacation and needless to say pigged out like no other! I am up 60lbs since October 17th, and pretty pissed but more motivated to get back and go balls to the wall to be ready for another show in March/April 2011. I wanted to hire a trainer/coach but money is a huge issue right now so I am trying to do this on my own and find way to much info, and different methods and find it pretty confusing! I have since found something that seems to be working and I have been sticking it to!
All of my pictures of my total transformation, can be found on my Bodyspace, except the newest pictures which I will post shortly.
I will post my workouts and what my diet has looked like (to be perfectly honest its been nowhere near clean have been cleaning it up over the last couple of weeks, but I keep losing focus, getting rather depressed about the extra chunk of flab I have put back on!)
I will be posting my workouts and macros shortly and would appreciate any help or advice anyone can give!
Let the journey begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Results 1 to 30 of 61