kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Quick Advice Help Appreciated

Thanks in advance for taking a second to check this out. I just finished up a tub of MP Assault, and honestly I loved the product. I am currently in the process of reloading with another stack from BB.com (Xtend, Myofusion, Oxiomega, ON Multi, and (Name PWO Here)). I have read a lot of threads recently about the over hyped products and the underrated ones, listened to reps pitch their product and so on. First question I have is should I cycle to a non-stim pwo for a little such as ultima or hemavol, or stick with another stim based pwo such as assault. A couple recommendations and past experiences would be great.

kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kellypet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anybody out there? looking to place the order today...Thanks!

heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stim versus non-stim will be your decision. Also, are there specific ingredients you want in your pre such as creatine?

Personally I like the makeup of white flood and animal rage.

Originally Posted by heavyliftset View Post
    Stim versus non-stim will be your decision. Also, are there specific ingredients you want in your pre such as creatine?

Personally I like the makeup of white flood and animal rage.
    I wouldn't mind the addition of creatine, I have used jack3d in the past, along with other such as white flood, I am not too big on the concentrated pwo's as they give me an uncomfortable twitchy feeling. That is why I have stuck with products such as Assualt. I was just looking to see if there was anything else out there along those lines that would be comparable if not better.

Thanks!

heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kellypet View Post
    I wouldn't mind the addition of creatine, I have used jack3d in the past, along with other such as white flood, I am not too big on the concentrated pwo's as they give me an uncomfortable twitchy feeling. That is why I have stuck with products such as Assualt. I was just looking to see if there was anything else out there along those lines that would be comparable if not better.

Thanks!
    Do you think its the caffeine or beta alanine that hits you? Sounds like you like Assault and wouldn't mind the creatine -- that might be the choice for you.

mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mountaineer16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love MP Assault. Actually, I'm just coming off of assault and going onto a cycle of white flood. Been about a week since my last time taking a pwo, and I plan on starting my white flood next week. I personally think these two products are two of the best. I've had great success with both. Really like that white flood has zero carbs. But I agree with the poster above me, stim v. non stim is up to you and if you want a certain ingredient then do some research and see what products have the ingredient you want/dont want. But just my two cents, you cant go wrong with white flood or mp assault.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kellypet View Post
    Thanks in advance for taking a second to check this out. I just finished up a tub of MP Assault, and honestly I loved the product. I am currently in the process of reloading with another stack from BB.com (Xtend, Myofusion, Oxiomega, ON Multi, and (Name PWO Here)). I have read a lot of threads recently about the over hyped products and the underrated ones, listened to reps pitch their product and so on. First question I have is should I cycle to a non-stim pwo for a little such as ultima or hemavol, or stick with another stim based pwo such as assault. A couple recommendations and past experiences would be great.
    personally I haven't cycled off stims in years and I'm fine

Check out ergopump NMT if you haven't already taken a look at it.. the stim feel is unlike anything else, hits you cleanly, has no crash AND its buy 2 get 1 free right now

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergopump.html
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09