Closed Thread
Page 82 of 332 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 9934
    NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 1987GN View Post

oh yea.
    Sounds really awesome for a V6.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pedrolima View Post
    said store is in CO? hire me NAO!
    Nah...I'd commute.

lol its someone else's phrase, but i was laughing way to much not to pass it on.
    I was talking about your new relationship status

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Nah...I'd commute.

I was talking about your new relationship status
    Yeah? Well I listen to songs like The Eagles-Desperado and Allman Brothers-Ramblin' Man and it just hits me like nothin' else.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    bro you are young - not gonna see certain things till you experience them. You are a smart dude, so dont take it too hard (which it seems like you didnt) - party on Wayne
    Nah not taking it hard, I've dated a lot of different types of Women in a very short space of time so Im kind of used to it now in all honesty. Promiscuity being the norm nowadays is all well and good for people who live and like that lifestyle but for people who dont, it makes finding a suitable girl that much harder. Just wish girls would be more upfront/honest about this **** so I dont have to play stupid games in order to get the truth.

Anyway got 2 more numbers tonight so I'll be sorting something out for later this week with these 2 girls.(I say girls but one of them is 37yrs old and quite honestly wank-bloody-tastic.)
    Last edited by LeftNut; 02-16-2010 at 12:45 AM.

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post
    Nah not taking it hard, I've dated a lot of different types of Women in a very short space of time so Im kind of used to it now in all honesty. Promiscuity being the norm nowadays is all well and good for people who live and like that lifestyle but for people who dont, it makes finding a suitable girl that much harder. Just wish girls would be more upfront/honest about this **** so I dont have to play stupid games in order to get the truth.

Anyway got 2 more numbers tonight so I'll be sorting something out for later this week with these 2 girls.(I say girls but one of them is 37yrs old and quite honestly wank-bloody-tastic.)
    One of these days, I'll make it over to the UK. What have I missed in the past few days?
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    One of these days, I'll make it over to the UK. What have I missed in the past few days?
    God knows, I dont understand half the stuff that goes on in here any more. Crusher is still an Aussie ******* whose sister I believe is still hot, I know that much.

As for the UK, you should. Its nice and if you like your history then you'll love it. Dont mind the Chavs, we just keep them around in case the world gets over run with Zombies .... we can then use them as bait. (or set them on Crushy when he decides to leave that Koala bumming country of his and visit)
    Last edited by LeftNut; 02-16-2010 at 01:57 AM.

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God knows, I dont understand half the stuff that goes on in here any more. Crusher is still an Aussie ******* whose sister I believe is still hot, I know that much.

As for the UK, you should. Its nice and if you like your history then you'll love it. Dont mind the Chavs, we just keep them around in case the world gets over run with Zombies .... we can then use them as bait.
    Yeah, I was going to work/live there but damn it's pricey. Still would like to see crusher's sister. I know a few birds who visit over here from time to time and would love for me to come out. They're in Westminister something or the other.

Yeah, I was going to work/live there but damn it's pricey. Still would like to see crusher's sister. I know a few birds who visit over here from time to time and would love for me to come out. They're in Westminister something or the other.
    Are they students at Westminster Uni?

Yeah this place is a financial drain. I've been to a few European countries over the yrs and this place is the only one where you have no life outside work and essentially live for Friday night. I remember being in Holland last yr and its like night and day in regards to how relaxed the lifestyle is. Still, the Women are incredibly easy... as long as you don't do that American PUA stuff, that'd just get you laughed at.

Are they students at Westminster Uni?

Yeah this place is a financial drain. I've been to a few European countries over the yrs and this place is the only one where you have no life outside work and essentially live for Friday night. I remember being in Holland last yr and its like night and day in regards to how relaxed the lifestyle is. Still, the Women are incredibly easy... as long as you don't do that American PUA stuff, that'd just get you laughed at.
    Don't remember where she goes to school, I'm talking with one of them on FB right now.

I thought this place was expensive until I talked to them. The first night I met them both, I could have slept with them. One (Janine) still talks to me on FB and wants to come back out to "visit".

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

hahahaha you - f-ing english mofos using you're fu(king weird @$$ words..

Cougars - have fun - im sure she will

Good luck on finding a female who is upfront (minus fukc) ............and crusher keeps posting pics of his sister, she is the one with the muscular legs/thighs/buns.... wooot

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    hahahaha you - f-ing english mofos using you're fu(king weird @$$ words..

Cougars - have fun - im sure she will

Good luck on finding a female who is upfront (minus fukc) ............and crusher keeps posting pics of his sister, she is the one with the muscular legs/thighs/buns.... wooot
    I know right. Bitches brah.

Crushers sister is nice. Like Crushface in drag...... just not as cute and with bigger pecs.

Don't remember where she goes to school, I'm talking with one of them on FB right now.

I thought this place was expensive until I talked to them. The first night I met them both, I could have slept with them. One (Janine) still talks to me on FB and wants to come back out to "visit".
    Nice. Never been to Spain, would like to do a mini Football stadium tour if I ever went. Go to Nou Camp, Santiago Bernabéu, Estadio Mestalla etc. South America would be sweet too. So far have only done a similar thing with Italy, Holland and Germany.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats up Leftnut?

Originally Posted by ImFromDuval View Post
    Whats up Leftnut?
    Not much, just doing a bit of whining to pass the time.

Hows work? Any more retard customers?

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not much, just doing a bit of whining to pass the time.

Hows work? Any more retard customers?
    Work is good. No more retarded customers. Thank GOD. SOrry to hear about your GF but i see u got other prospects already lined up

fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't feel like I live in Florida anymore.. we are actually having winter this year
    if you have haters, just means you're doing your job right

- Kat Williams

fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fineFLgrl85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    k force is it you that knows about capsim? (capstone)

- Kat Williams

Originally Posted by fineFLgrl85 View Post
    k force is it you that knows about capsim? (capstone)
    No its Kaptn

No its Kaptn
    thankyou

- Kat Williams

Work is good. No more retarded customers. Thank GOD. SOrry to hear about your GF but i see u got other prospects already lined up
    Thanks man, Im teetering on the edge at the moment of just saying **** it and becoming a complete man whore. Not sure if thats a good thing or not though.

Anyway I went into town earlier to grab some lunch and used the line ''if you dont give me your number, I know where you work and I'll only end up stalking you'' on the waitress and she gave me her number and took down mine. Sweet.
    Last edited by LeftNut; 02-16-2010 at 07:21 AM.

Registered User wisconsin9erfan's Avatar
    wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man, Im teetering on the edge at the moment of just saying **** it and becoming a complete man whore. Not sure if thats a good thing or not though.

Anyway I went into town earlier to grab some lunch and used the line ''if you dont give me your number, I know where you work and I'll only end up stalking you'' on the waitress and she gave me her number and took down mine. Sweet.
    haha nice...

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know right. Bitches brah.
    Crushers sister is nice. Like Crushface in drag...... just not as cute and with bigger pecs.
    lol - bishes be bishes
    hmmm might fap to images of c-dawgs sister later.....

srsly though did he post pics of his sister?
    Originally Posted by wisconsin9erfan View Post
    haha nice...
    who are you?

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just thought I'd tell this tale to help my recovery.

This weekend started great - partying hard at my cousin's bar on Friday night, which is right next door to my house. My cousin was in a great mood and he kept lining up shots of whiskey for us. Needless to say we started to get ****in smashed. I was hitting on the Fri night bartender as I always do.

In the middle of the madness, my friend stops by to pick me up and go to one of those super-clubs where it's like 4 different clubs in one building with his fiancee, and her girlfriends (who are my two best friends ex's). At this point I'm totally in the bag, giving out beads to these girls who were buying me shots.

One girl comes up to me and goes "give me your beads" in a demanding bitchy voice. I go "show me your tits" in exactly the same tone she gave me. That got rid of her quick. Anyway fast forward thru a drunken blur of giving my number out to some broad who though I was "kinda funny". I head back to my cousins bar, and end up taking the bartender home with me.

She went from "omg we can't do this I love my job and I don't want to loose respect there" to me whipping it out and railing the **** out of her. She was cool about it but had to leave.

Fast forward to saturday night, and my pre-planned dinner date with girl #2. The funny part was...the bartender from friday also works at this place, and is the one who got me the reservation (lol). Needless to say we both avoided seeing each other. Dinner was great, ended up going back to my place for some dessert (wink wink).

She ended up going home too because she had to get up early. So I went next door and partied at my cousins bar. I was getting txts the rest of the night "you should have made me stay over.." blah blah. Oh well, I guess "no" really does mean "yes".

Around 2am a handful of my drunken friends make their way to the bar, along with an asisn chick with hyuuuge tits that I went to HS with. We pounded back about a handful of shots, and asisn chick came over to "check out my place" (lol). So we fooled around for a while, until I got cockblocked by one of my friends who happens to like her.

So the weekend was going ****ing great. Until sunday night.

Me and my boy pre-gamed wayyy to hard, and I took two rolls that were cut with something that was definitely NOT mdma. It was really bad, whatever it was.

We went down to another club where most of the crew from my cousin's bar ended up going.

I was so ****ed up, I was pole dancing for these stuck up college broads who made the bouncer come threaten to kick me out, so I flicked off one of em and called her a fat ****.

Then my cousin and his wife showed up, with her HOT AS **** friends.
    I was blacked-out drunk and practically roofied. The next day my cousin told me I was rubbing up on ALL OF THEM (oh boy). Meanwhile, I thought I was only flirting with the one gorgeous girl who grabbed my sack and told me we were sexually compatible.

I guess this girl is tapped in the head, because even after teasing me like that, apparently I got too aggressive, and she punched me in the throat! ****ing *facepalm*. Then the whole crew of hot girls left, and I distinctly remember going up to that girl and whispering "I'm going to ****ing kill you for that" in her ear. She responded by grabbing my nuts again and leaving....wtf...

After that, I went over to talk with asian broad from the other night, who showed up. Her cockblock POS friend kept stopping me from talking to her. At this point I was furious (combination of the pills and everything else that happened). I turned to her and launched on a tirade where, among other things, I called her a 'feminist ****'. She pinched my cheek REALLY HARD and walked off, along with asian chick.

So basically I went from hooking up with three chicks in sequence to embarassing the **** outta myself and ruining my chances with a gorgeous girl who is prob a freak in the sack.

sigh....
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    Just thought I'd tell this tale to help my recovery.

This weekend started great - partying hard at my cousin's bar on Friday night, which is right next door to my house. My cousin was in a great mood and he kept lining up shots of whiskey for us. Needless to say we started to get ****in smashed. I was hitting on the Fri night bartender as I always do.

In the middle of the madness, my friend stops by to pick me up and go to one of those super-clubs where it's like 4 different clubs in one building with his fiancee, and her girlfriends (who are my two best friends ex's). At this point I'm totally in the bag, giving out beads to these girls who were buying me shots.

One girl comes up to me and goes "give me your beads" in a demanding bitchy voice. I go "show me your tits" in exactly the same tone she gave me. That got rid of her quick. Anyway fast forward thru a drunken blur of giving my number out to some broad who though I was "kinda funny". I head back to my cousins bar, and end up taking the bartender home with me.

She went from "omg we can't do this I love my job and I don't want to loose respect there" to me whipping it out and railing the **** out of her. She was cool about it but had to leave.

Fast forward to saturday night, and my pre-planned dinner date with girl #2. The funny part was...the bartender from friday also works at this place, and is the one who got me the reservation (lol). Needless to say we both avoided seeing each other. Dinner was great, ended up going back to my place for some dessert (wink wink).

She ended up going home too because she had to get up early. So I went next door and partied at my cousins bar. I was getting txts the rest of the night "you should have made me stay over.." blah blah. Oh well, I guess "no" really does mean "yes".

Around 2am a handful of my drunken friends make their way to the bar, along with an asisn chick with hyuuuge tits that I went to HS with. We pounded back about a handful of shots, and asisn chick came over to "check out my place" (lol). So we fooled around for a while, until I got cockblocked by one of my friends who happens to like her.

So the weekend was going ****ing great. Until sunday night.

Me and my boy pre-gamed wayyy to hard, and I took two rolls that were cut with something that was definitely NOT mdma. It was really bad, whatever it was.

We went down to another club where most of the crew from my cousin's bar ended up going.

I was so ****ed up, I was pole dancing for these stuck up college broads who made the bouncer come threaten to kick me out, so I flicked off one of em and called her a fat ****.

Then my cousin and his wife showed up, with her HOT AS **** friends.
    I was blacked-out drunk and practically roofied. The next day my cousin told me I was rubbing up on ALL OF THEM (oh boy). Meanwhile, I thought I was only flirting with the one gorgeous girl who grabbed my sack and told me we were sexually compatible.

I guess this girl is tapped in the head, because even after teasing me like that, apparently I got too aggressive, and she punched me in the throat! ****ing *facepalm*. Then the whole crew of hot girls left, and I distinctly remember going up to that girl and whispering "I'm going to ****ing kill you for that" in her ear. She responded by grabbing my nuts again and leaving....wtf...

After that, I went over to talk with asian broad from the other night, who showed up. Her cockblock POS friend kept stopping me from talking to her. At this point I was furious (combination of the pills and everything else that happened). I turned to her and launched on a tirade where, among other things, I called her a 'feminist ****'. She pinched my cheek REALLY HARD and walked off, along with asian chick.

So basically I went from hooking up with three chicks in sequence to embarassing the **** outta myself and ruining my chances with a gorgeous girl who is prob a freak in the sack.

sigh....
    cool story hansel

So you didnt get laid this weekend?

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cool story hansel

So you didnt get laid this weekend?
    thnks,

no I did, a lot. But me embarassing the **** outta myself kinda kills the joy of the amount of ****ing I did

stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yesterday afternoon was a lil rough... about 3:30 i got an email from my oldest sister that my dad had a heart attack. I immediately had to sit down (was standing in the hall reading it off my cell phone). Ended up trying to stay at work but left at 4:00.

Called my mom who was with my dad and called my sister after that, then my oldest brother called me that evening to tell me he went and checked on dad.

My dad was pretty lucky though. My parents had signed up for a gym membership together about a year and a half ago. The gym is located in our dr.s office. Yesterday morning they were working out and then my dad felt kind of sick afterwards, apparently its happened a couple times. He went in the bathroom and when he came out my mom said he looked really pale. So they decided to stop into the dr.'s office since they were there already. When they got in there he fainted. The dr. put one of those tablets under his tongue, gave him some aspirin and i guess started doing tests. They rushed him over to St. louis to a hospital and he was in surgery by noon. (He had the heart attack about 10:30).
    The ran up through the artery thats in his groin to his heart cleared out the artery. Apparently it was 100% blocked... and the type of heart attack he had is very rare to survive from. He's still in the hospital and there is some type of machine thats beating his heart for him every other beat.
    The dr said he'll have full recovery and will be fine. My dad has never been a smoker, is very active, is not over weight by any means, and showed no signs of this. Just kind of freaky... Both of my parents eat realitively healthy and my mom cooks dinner every night, they hardly eat out and when they do its usually someplace like Panera (STL Bread Co). ugh it was a rough evening...

stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fukc View Post
    I had an RH lesson today at work.

Jessica
    Johnny
    Jonathon
    Jay
    Caitlin
    Dale

It was weird. I think there was a Danny too, but I don't remember if it was that lesson or the next one.
    lol wtf? and yes there is a Danny toooo
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    leave your doors unlocked, accept all challengers.....

yes i love courage wolf!
    Im with you on this
    After i graduate (june 4th!) i want to start taking a martial arts class again... would love to do ninjutsu again if i found an actual good dojo like the one back home

Originally Posted by stsmurf View Post
    Yesterday afternoon was a lil rough... about 3:30 i got an email from my oldest sister that my dad had a heart attack. I immediately had to sit down (was standing in the hall reading it off my cell phone). Ended up trying to stay at work but left at 4:00.

Called my mom who was with my dad and called my sister after that, then my oldest brother called me that evening to tell me he went and checked on dad.

My dad was pretty lucky though. My parents had signed up for a gym membership together about a year and a half ago. The gym is located in our dr.s office. Yesterday morning they were working out and then my dad felt kind of sick afterwards, apparently its happened a couple times. He went in the bathroom and when he came out my mom said he looked really pale. So they decided to stop into the dr.'s office since they were there already. When they got in there he fainted. The dr. put one of those tablets under his tongue, gave him some aspirin and i guess started doing tests. They rushed him over to St. louis to a hospital and he was in surgery by noon. (He had the heart attack about 10:30).
    The ran up through the artery thats in his groin to his heart cleared out the artery. Apparently it was 100% blocked... and the type of heart attack he had is very rare to survive from. He's still in the hospital and there is some type of machine thats beating his heart for him every other beat.
    The dr said he'll have full recovery and will be fine. My dad has never been a smoker, is very active, is not over weight by any means, and showed no signs of this. Just kind of freaky... Both of my parents eat realitively healthy and my mom cooks dinner every night, they hardly eat out and when they do its usually someplace like Panera (STL Bread Co). ugh it was a rough evening...
    damn....that sucks! sorry to hear that

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    u ever have like an old scar or wound and wake up in the morning with a pulsating pain in it?

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone else drink coffee in the morning if for no other reason than the healthy dump it encourages shortly after?

Gotta enjoy the little things.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stsmurf View Post

Holy hell dude! I'm so glad he's alright. Sorry you had to deal with that scare. Your dad is good people. He's strong, and doesn't seem like the sort to not take this sh*t anything but seriously.

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 332 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast