FBPlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Football player need help!!!

Im a jc football player, last year I played my first year of JC football I had a good season but next year I want to kick ass. Im 5-11 and 178 pounds, im trying to get up to 195 or maybe even 200 by july. What is the best brand of creatine and protine out there that will help me get bigger and stronger. Thanks for the help!!!
    Always go hard

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Proteins pretty much protein bro but as far as creatine goes man you need to get on cell tech foo, you'll be #1 in the draft and hell give it to the waterboy on your team so he can be drafted too. Nah man just playing bro, I use optimum 100% whey and Higher power's creatine and they work fine, most of all for football man EAT EAT and EAT and when you are full EAT some more!

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma