kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question why is hydroxycut making me so sleepy?

I had been taking Hydroxycut hardcore for 2 weeks now . But it is making me super tired and sleepy.. is this normal? it's suppose to have a lot of caffeine on it.

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kubanito View Post
    I had been taking Hydroxycut hardcore for 2 weeks now . But it is making me super tired and sleepy.. is this normal? it's suppose to have a lot of caffeine on it.
    this happens to me sometime. i read somewhere that if you don't drink enough water with it, it tends to have that effect, weird

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You may be crashing off of it. How much Caffeine is in your diet already?
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol_sup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lethargy

kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kubanito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by audipotential View Post
    You may be crashing off of it. How much Caffeine is in your diet already?
    only this 6 capsules at day.

Registered User PainIsJustWeakness's Avatar
    PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As with any fat burner you need to be drinking about a gallon of water per day, as well as a good solid diet.
    Animal Rage
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=638396903

Animal PM Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123268041

Animal Cuts Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122740991

My Journey
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27094

iyall44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Add?

If you have ADD or ADHD caffeine can actually have a calming effect instead of a stimulant effect. Not sure if you have either, just a possibility.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its a stimulant. Its nothing but a shot of caffiene.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Originally Posted by iyall44 View Post
    If you have ADD or ADHD caffeine can actually have a calming effect instead of a stimulant effect. Not sure if you have either, just a possibility.
    no i haven't added any caffeine....

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you taking Hydroxycut Hardcore X, Hydroxycut Max! Advanced, Hydroxycut Hardcore X RTD, or Hydroxycut Advanced?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hy...hydroxycut.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/muscle.htm

Originally Posted by quank View Post
    are you taking Hydroxycut Hardcore X, Hydroxycut Max! Advanced, Hydroxycut Hardcore X RTD, or Hydroxycut Advanced?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hy...hydroxycut.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/muscle.htm
    I'm taking Hydroxycut Hardcore X .

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm taking Hydroxycut Hardcore X .
    i know i would feel awful after 300mg of caffeine at once. who suggested you buy this?

Originally Posted by quank View Post
    i know i would feel awful after 300mg of caffeine at once. who suggested you buy this?
    no one... i just read that it was good... but i had been on it for 10 days now.
    i started by taking 1 pill 2x days , then 2 pills 2x day . now i'm at 3pills 2x at day.

the first day it was good , i felt full of energy , but now... i'm tire all the time.