GirlWtattoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Gluten/Dairy/egg free??

I need help. Im going to start lifting but i have allergies to Gluten, Dairy & eggs. Any Suggestions on supplements?
    OR ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME.

I am going into this new lifestyle with a LOT TO LEARN!!

Im a first timer. LOL

skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What are you looking for? I am a celiac and have crohns so I kinda know where your coming from with allergies lol. What type of supplements are you looking for and as far as allergies how are you if they are processed in a plant that also uses or processes them. I know with me I stay away from anything with wheat. But that is because of a severe allergy. Not like someone with a peanut allergy but still bad enough. So pm me your goals and what type of supplements you are looking for and id be more than happy to send you a few options of from different companies. There are a few more organic companies that are not aimed to the body building world but also not complete garbage and marketed as the next best "shake" lol. Shoot me a pm and ill help you out. Happy lifting,
    Lift as if your family is counting on you. Dig deep inside on the last rep and pull out the demon you hide to force that last rep. eat clean and be who you really are no matter what that is. At least your being true to who you are.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What sorts of supplements are you interested in? You're far better off figuring out your diet and workout regiment prior to looking to supplementation. Nutrition section has a lot of good information.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is no "need" to use any protein supplements that contain gluten/dairy/egg. I would just focus on whole food protein sources (chicken, beef, turkey, etc..), tons of veggies, and healthy fats.

I would suggest heading over to the nutrition section and reading as much as humanly possible. You don't need any supplements, especially right at the start of training and getting everything in order. If anything, a multi-vitamin and fish oil would be my only suggestions.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    What sorts of supplements are you interested in? You're far better off figuring out your diet and workout regiment prior to looking to supplementation. Nutrition section has a lot of good information.
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    There is no "need" to use any protein supplements that contain gluten/dairy/egg. I would just focus on whole food protein sources (chicken, beef, turkey, etc..), tons of veggies, and healthy fats.

I would suggest heading over to the nutrition section and reading as much as humanly possible. You don't need any supplements, especially right at the start of training and getting everything in order. If anything, a multi-vitamin and fish oil would be my only suggestions.
    Great advice here.

But if you are really looking for a protein without those i think you might be able to try SAN RAWfusion
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/rawfusion.html
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Great advice here.

But if you are really looking for a protein without those i think you might be able to try SAN RAWfusion
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/rawfusion.html
    Thank you sir. Raw Fusion is gluten free, and vegan. Also high in polyphenols, as an added bonus.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

GirlWtattoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thank you sir. Raw Fusion is gluten free, and vegan. Also high in polyphenols, as an added bonus.
    THANK YOU sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys. I didn't know where to look up my post. hahahaha!