J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up J-Cubed's Strawberry AllMax IsoFlex Review

ALLMAX STRAWBERRY ISOFLEX REVIEW

WHAT ISOFLEX BRINGS TO THE TABLE

Zero fat and 98% Lactose-Free
    Aspartame and Gluten-Free
    4 Advanced Absorption Complexes
    Over 6g of BCAAs per serving and Glutamine to enhance muscle recovery and repair
    Exclusively Whey Protein Isolate

Thanks AllMax Nutrition and AllMax company rep xStevenx for sending me a sample of Isoflex! I appreciate it!

TASTE: 8.5/10- First off, I have never purchased a strawberry flavored (or any fruit flavored protein powder) in my life. I was surprised at how good it tasted! Tastes exactly like a strawberry and it's not too sweet! This might be my first strawberry flavored protein powder purchase!

MIXABILITY: 10/10- Mixability was great! I use a regular Bodybuilding.com shaker cup and mixed this sample with 10 oz of water. The filter on the top never got any clumps stuck to it and it mixed smoothly. Two thumbs up.

What Makes This Protein Powder Worth Purchasing??
    Dark red words below are my thoughts on IsoFlex.

ISOFLEX combines four proprietary delivery systems. The ingredients in each system work synergistically to provide a high-quality and great-tasting protein powder that's been designed to help you reach your goals. The four systems of ISOFLEX:

1. WPI (Whey Protein Isolate) Complex [WPI FortifiedT]: CTP (Cold Temperature Process), cross- flow microfiltered whey protein isolate, WPI (97% Whey Protein Isolate) and SynermuneT Colostrum, a natural source of EGF, IGF-1 (growth factor). This high-quality whey protein isolate complex can help you reach your body-shaping goals.

[b]^This is what seperates quality WPI from whey concentrate, and high quality protein powders from lesser quality ones. IsoFlex has a solid WPI complex.

2. NOS Complex [Ultra-Flow DeliveryT]: Contains hydrolyzed vegetable protein, folic acid and N-acetyl-cystine (N.A.C). Designed to increase blood flow and increase Nitrogen and Whey peptide delivery. It can also boost nitric oxide levels, thereby speeding up recovery and protein delivery to muscle tissues.

^Increases absorbtion of protein and macronutrients to promote quicker recovery and delivery of essential nutrients to your muscles after lifting.

3. Glutamine Complex [GLUTAMAX TECHNOLOGYT]: Naturally occurring glutamine peptides. Designed to improve recovery and provide immune support.

^Bottom Line: The faster you recover, the more intense you can train during your next workout.

4. IS Complex [Rapid AbsorptionT]: Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), d-Pinitol and 4-Hydroxylsoleucine. Designed to increase protein uptake and insulin support.

^Formulated to enhance absorbtion rates. Very nice to have in a protein powder.

How is ISOFLEX Made? ISOFLEX protein powder is extracted through CTPT (Cold Temperature Process) Microfiltration; this is a Cross-Flow Microfiltration (CFM) process that removes the larger, less absorbable protein molecules while filtering out fat, lactose and ash which are normally present in whey concentrates and other lower quality protein powders.

The filtration membranes used for in the CFM process are extraordinarily fine and have the ability to remove even more lactose, ash and fat than the process of ultra-filtration which is used for lower quality whey protein products. Using this sophisticated process ALLMAX is able to produce ISOFLEX, a superior Ultra-Pure Protein that maintains an optimal macronutrutient ratio, yielding 27 g Protein, 1 g Carbohydrate and between 0.2 g and 0.5 g Fat (slight variations with each flavor).

^^^^^ In my opinion, IsoFlex is a top of the line quality protein powder. Very solid profile and it's a great whey isolate protein powder. Is it worth the cash? Yes. It tastes great, mixes well, has a superb profile and it comes from a respecable company.

OVERALL: 9.5/10
    Last edited by J-Cubed; 01-27-2010 at 06:16 PM.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks a lot for all of the detail. Fruity flavors can be hard to nail so I'm glad you enjoyed it so much
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by soundcheck129 View Post
    Thanks a lot for all of the detail. Fruity flavors can be hard to nail so I'm glad you enjoyed it so much
    Your welcome man! That's why I usually stick with chocolate flavored protein powders, but Strawberry Isoflex tastes great! AllMax did a spectacular job with the flavoring! Far exceeded my expectations flavor-wise and ingredient-wise.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes. Thanks for the awesome review man. I am glad you liked it. Thanks for all your reviews you have done for our products!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

^You're welcome man! I'm almost done with the AllMax Essentials stack so keep an eye out for those reviews soon too.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by J-Cubed View Post
    ^You're welcome man! I'm almost done with the AllMax Essentials stack so keep an eye out for those reviews soon too.
    Nice! Can't wait to see those. Thanks again for the review.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aswesome man. I've yet to try the strawberry one. May need to after this review though.
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10) algoport is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have Isoflex I take it after workout, is this when you should take it or before.

kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not really sure how you liked this stuff in water. It's delicious in milk, but mine tastes like straight chemicals when I use water. I'm not really a fan of isoflex proteins in general. Both my isoflex chiller and strawberry have a horrible taste to them and don't mix very well. Its almost as if I got two bad containers based on how they taste compared to how reviews say that they taste. I tried emailing allmax multiple times with no response. Maybe a rep can shine some light on my situation?