KingJames92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Urgent assistance required.

Age - 17 years
    Weight - 95 Kg
    Height - 5"8'
    Developed a paunch
    A double chin.
    I have an extremely good face (no jokes) and due to the fat I have started looking ugly. My neck has become huge and so has my entire body and now I look extremely short.

I have put on a lot of fat in a year and I seriously want to loose all of it before college, which is 4 months away.

Please suggest routines, diets (an entire schedule, maybe) meals (recipes) and workout plans that I can follow. Since I am done with school and am basically at home the whole time, I can do whatever I want.

I am in need of desperate help and I am ready to starve to get back my old body. Please suggest the fastest way of me getting rid of my fat and becoming lean.

I am in need of urgent and useful help.

Thanks in Advance.

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just make a simple diet
    6 meals
    carbs in 1-3-5
    rest protein
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    an exercise for the double chin is chin ups
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

never go full retard AHeroAFake's Avatar
    AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jason92 View Post
    an exercise for the double chin is chin ups
    lold at that shet.

betch.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

KingJames92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Come on people. Stop criticizing my post and try and help me out. I am sorry if there are any mistakes in my post. But I really want some help.

ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccavayero40 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Less

Originally Posted by KingJames92 View Post
    Come on people. Stop criticizing my post and try and help me out. I am sorry if there are any mistakes in my post. But I really want some help.
    Just eat less man. Changing your diet will make the biggest difference, and then exercise, cardio and weights will help you. Don't expect the chin to go anywhere until the fat all over you starts to dissappear. Good Luck
    "Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

"Lightweight Babay!"

COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    - Hit cardio for 30 minutes a day 2-3 days a week.

- Try Rippetoe's. Do this workout religiously for the four months your at home. It will work.

- Find some sort calorie calculator to find out how many calories you need to take in to maintain your current body weight. Eat 100-300 calories below that number every day.

- Eat HEALTHY and DON'T starve yourself. You'll only end up looking worse. A cheat day every once in a while is needed though, so don't stress over them.

-You can't target fatloss, so don't try.

- Weigh your self in the morning every 3-4 days. Your weight will fluctuate throughout the day. If you weigh 5 pounds more at night than in the morning, chillax, you probably have to ****.

- Take some measurements now and update them every month. You won't notice a change in your physique because you're looking at yourself in the mirror every day, so measuring your bodyparts is a great way to evaluate your progress.

- You'll find everything you'll need to know on this site. I did.

I think that sounds about right. Someone correct me if I'm giving ****ty advise.
    Fighting misinformation 1 post at a time!

URI - Biological Sciences/Psychology Double Major

---Currently studying for ACSM CPT

StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) StevenOfSteel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You should change your lifestyle. Eliminate soft drinks,alcohol, pastries etc... Eat healthy balanced meals.

(no rudeness implied) Why do you have to lose the fat before college? Do the ladies make it imperative? Go to school to learn/get a degree not to party/hook up.
    Great eloquence:
    "You know I am not a quitter. Its like a dog, you know you can kick a dog so long and it will do two things. Its either going to roll over and die or its going to bite you and attack you and I am the kind of person who is the type of a dog who would bite back. I wasn't gonna roll over and quit."
    -Mike Katz

Bench: 240x1
    Squat: 255x1
    Deadlift: 345x1

COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StevenOfSteel View Post
    You should change your lifestyle. Eliminate soft drinks,alcohol, pastries etc... Eat healthy balanced meals.

(no rudeness implied) Why do you have to lose the fat before college? Do the ladies make it imperative? Go to school to learn/get a degree not to party/hook up.
    QFT. My first year of college I pissed away $11,000 because I was more concerned with socialize than studying. Was it fun? Kinda. Was it worth it? No way. I'll be in college at least a year longer than neccessary.
    Fighting misinformation 1 post at a time!

URI - Biological Sciences/Psychology Double Major

---Currently studying for ACSM CPT

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StevenOfSteel View Post

Most likely self esteem/confidence issues.

Read all the stickies around here, check out the fat loss section.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    umm...

the best way to lose weight is to do cardio.

technically you can eat whatever you want as long as you exercise it off... but most people can't endure the amount of burning agony to burn off a tub of ice cream a day. nor is it good for you.

If you want a basic cardio - download insanity.

Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob_Hart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Age - 17 years
    Weight - 95 Kg
    Height - 5"8'
    Developed a paunch
    A double chin.
    I have an extremely good face (no jokes) and due to the fat I have started looking ugly. My neck has become huge and so has my entire body and now I look extremely short.

I have put on a lot of fat in a year and I seriously want to loose all of it before college, which is 4 months away.

Please suggest routines, diets (an entire schedule, maybe) meals (recipes) and workout plans that I can follow. Since I am done with school and am basically at home the whole time, I can do whatever I want.

I am in need of desperate help and I am ready to starve to get back my old body. Please suggest the fastest way of me getting rid of my fat and becoming lean.

I am in need of urgent and useful help.

Thanks in Advance.
    ok so basically you have to create a calorie defecit. However you do it (eating less , doing more exercise or both). I'd say a 300 to 500 calorie defecit a day would do it. You can still eat junk but just eat less of it(eating healthier would be better though)

hope this helps