Horticulturist/Pet Sitter georgiehopper's Avatar
    georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone in Maryland near Frederick?

It would be nice to find a serious workout partner..

I go to the Anytime Fitness gym in Knoxville Maryland on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

I figure its a long shot but what the heck!
    "He Hath Made Everything Beautiful in His Time"

ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by georgiehopper View Post
    It would be nice to find a serious workout partner..

I go to the Anytime Fitness gym in Knoxville Maryland on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

I figure its a long shot but what the heck!

Old post but what the heck. I am moving to Frederick this weekend-next week. Too bad there are no good gyms in Frederick. No World Gym, no Powerhouse, no Gold's.... it's gonna be a sad move
    Door Gunner - GET SOME!!
    UH60M Crew Chief
    17C is so hot right now crew

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ArunBaral View Post
    Old post but what the heck. I am moving to Frederick this weekend-next week. Too bad there are no good gyms in Frederick. No World Gym, no Powerhouse, no Gold's.... it's gonna be a sad move
    The sport and health gym in frederick used to be a golds but they were bought out I guess. I havnt been there since they changed names but when they were a golds gym it was pretty decent. 1 or two power racks, couple squat racks, bunch of benches, etc.
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is in my situation.. Im in Annapolis and no one likes to train with me. Or they come for a week then stop...
    ErgoGenix ErgoZzz log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167645251&p=1365912691#post1365912691

NEVERSUMMER Snowboard Brah
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
    Sunkin' Guns Crew

clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm in bmore

I love in Baltimore n compete in a few different events I love to make new connections and inspire others. I work at the FDA in white oak and part time at a Gold's in silver spring

ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump.

Anybody in frederick, maryland area? I train at Fitness First
    Door Gunner - GET SOME!!
    UH60M Crew Chief
    17C is so hot right now crew

Quicklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ArunBaral View Post
    Bump.

Anybody in frederick, maryland area? I train at Fitness First
    I might be moving up to Frederick in the next month or so. I put an offer on a short sale home up there and it was accepted. I'm just waiting for the bank to finish everything.

I'm a good amount overweight. I don't know my BF% but if I had to guess I'd say between 22-25%. I get married in October and I'd love to slim down as much as I can as well as pack on some muscle if possible.

It would be nice to have someone to workout with. I've been doing well solo, but I can't really push myself when I'm doing the free weights. I'd feel more comfortable if I had someone spotting me for chests days.

I'm currently at Anytime Fitness in Germantown. It's running about $30 a month. Are the rates comparable at Fitness First? What is the size of the gym like there? The Anytime is pretty small. If I don't workout at odd hours I usually end up waiting a good amount of time for specific weights and machines.