brazilianmodel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brazilianmodel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brazilianmodel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brazilianmodel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brazilianmodel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brazilianmodel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please, help me with this Workout Programs

Hello guys, I'm with a regular BMI but i have a lot of fat, actually not too much, my body fat index is 17% but gives to me a flaccid appearance (i was fat).
    My goal is increase my lean mass (not too much, i don't want to be BIG) and stick with my actually weight (decreasing my body fat). Of course it's almost impossible to do at the same time, so i build a plan and i will ask for my personal trainer if it's correct, but might occur a kind of conflict of interest, so i will ask for tips here.
    My first phase is build as much muscle mass as possible during 3 months, i will only work out at Monday, Wednesday and Friday (3 sets of exercises, doing 4-6 reps) and a little 10 minute cardio before weightlifting and 20 minutes on non-working out days with abs exercises

1. Monday: Chest, Back, Traps
    2. Wednesday: Triceps, Biceps, Shoulders
    3. Friday: Lower body, Forearms, Abs

I'll eat 2.400 kcal in a rich protein diet with a very nice after workout meal
    My supplements will be Super Pump 250, Whey Protein (after-workout and before sleeping) and Creatine .
    I have some doubts:

-Do i need to eat 2.400 kcal in non-workout days? (I don't take my after workout meal which consists of Whey Protein, Quinoa, Watermelon and a lot of stuff which sums approximately 600-700 kcal)
    -Can working out 3 days a week give to me nice results? (My personal trainer would say no, because he would make more money 5 days a week)

In the second phase i will do a lot of cardio, take Hydroxycut to lose fat and stick with a restrictive diet

Thanks