cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does it hurt not to cycle off supplements?

Is there a point where you should just stop taking supplements for a couple weeks to a month to clean out your system? Im always on protein, glutamine, creatine, multi, pre workout, fish oil, calcium, and a joint supplements. I get about 2 gallons of water a day. Back to the question

Registered User HardGainerBBall's Avatar
    HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine is debatable for cycling, pre-workouts should be cycled (just an estimation of 7-10 days off stims after you finish each tub), the rest you can take 365 days a year and be just fine, if not better.

cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cobrakilla27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks man. yea usually i dont cycle pre work out supps. I just switch between no shotgun, white flood, jacked, and animal pump. So you think my liver will be fine with all the supps in my system? Im just asking because ive been on all of those for a little over a year now

Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cobrakilla27 View Post
    thanks man. yea usually i dont cycle pre work out supps. I just switch between no shotgun, white flood, jacked, and animal pump. So you think my liver will be fine with all the supps in my system? Im just asking because ive been on all of those for a little over a year now
    Out of NO Shotgun and Jack3d which one give you the most energy?
    October 16th, 2009 - Never Foget the Misc. Riot

"A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy - Blessed Be The Peacemakers"

i would have to say no shotgun. jacked is some crazy **** though

Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would have to say no shotgun. jacked is some crazy **** though
    NO Shotgun just like taking a shot, right?

and i was going to try jack3d, but didn't they change the formula or some sh*t?
    October 16th, 2009 - Never Foget the Misc. Riot

"A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy - Blessed Be The Peacemakers"

HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardGainerBBall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep, most of the rest of it is pretty much just stuff that an absolutely perfect diet would include anyway, it's just that it's almost impossible for a mere mortal to actually get all the nutrition we need from our diets.

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HardGainerBBall View Post
    Creatine is debatable for cycling, pre-workouts should be cycled (just an estimation of 7-10 days off stims after you finish each tub), the rest you can take 365 days a year and be just fine, if not better.
    This but I usually go 1 month on pre-workout/stims...one month off.

namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    This but I usually go 1 month on pre-workout/stims...one month off.
    ^^^
    This

Man I still cant rep you. How many reps have to be placed inbetween before you can give it to that person again?

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by namean View Post
    ^^^
    This

Man I still cant rep you. How many reps have to be placed inbetween before you can give it to that person again?
    Ha I don't know, I'm always on recharge. I try to rep good answers every day so it doesn't take too long to spread.....now that I think of it...I probably rep too much.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im currently cycling off fishoil.

Lol.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

I guess I learned something about cycling pre's as well. I had been told by a supp company rep to take 7-10 days off between tubs. He probably just wanted to sell more of his products! Thanks for the tip! repped.