Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Oh God... Feels bad, brahs.

Promising title right? I'll tell you what feels bad, being awesome at talking to guys, then failing epically when trying to talk to a girl. One of my first cold approaches if you can call it that. So I'm pumped in the gym, and "socially confident" (if I can say that) from talking smoothly with all the guys I know in there as well. Blonde girl, I'd say HB8, some may say lower, but for me she was an 8/10, is in the weight section. I'm just minding my own business and at some point she walks over to where I was doing an exercise (low seated rows if you must know) and starts doing some **** for lower back/abs where you bend forward and back up. Now, I have a plan in my head to open, then ask if she goes to school "around here" and go from there. I look at her when she's finished a set and say something like:

Me: That looks fun
    Her: *takes out earphones and smiles* Yeah, I like it actually
    Me: It make you dizzy? Feeling a little light-headed? (or something)
    Her: Just a little bit

Now, I don't remember if I said anything else, but if I did, not much. It really seemed like she wanted me to succeed as well (something just made it seem like that, plus she walked over to use a piece of equipment that was right in front of me, when the same thing is also at another area of the weight room). Okay, awkward part. I ****ing blank, like, nothing, my brain is gone. The only thing in my head is, "WTF! Say something!" But nothing. I seriously couldn't say ANYTHING to keep it going. It was like I was brain-dead, and I LOOK TO MY LEFT AWAY FROM HER AND SAY NOTHING. Yep, you read it right, and by the time my thought process came back to me it was too late, or at least it seemed too late. I then do a set right there, when I finish she is still standing right in front of me, earphones not in (maybe she was still expecting me to say something, lol).

Okay, here it comes. You thought I couldn't be any ****ing dumber, I actually say... This is hard for me to even post... "Don't worry, I won't talk to you anymore, you can get back to working out," or something similar. After I said this I realized how insanely dumb it was, BECAUSE I WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO HER! Imagine going up to a person you don't know and just saying hi, walking away, then coming back five minutes later and saying, "I won't talk to you anymore, you can get back to whatever you were doing."

I couldn't help but laugh at how epic of a fail this was when it was over. Oh god... Feels bad, brahs....
    Last edited by Stealth4000; 01-26-2010 at 06:05 PM.

DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500) DaDemDatDere is not very helpful. (-500)
    that's quite a cool story you got there bro

thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ouch
    -DB shoulder press 60s x 7

my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122926931

get me green and i'll rep back

yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol....thats terrible man. I've had that before though...start a conversation with a random hottie and then just go blank and cant think of anything to say

Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol'd.
    First convo was pretty seedy, shouldntt have gone back after and said i wont talk to you lol.

At least you tried though, learn from your mistakes brah.
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can always recover.

I would have said, "I'll try not to talk anymore, you're distracting me *and wink*." Then walk away and go back to working out. I promise you she'll come running.
    "If you don't like where you are, work harder."

"Failure is not an option."

"Tomorrow is never a guarantee."

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol r u serious
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undagada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah its so weird, mind blanks come flying when working out