crossfitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lets try this again..Need Nutrition advice please!!! lost :-(

I tried posting this on 2 others forums and got no answers..soI am hoping you can help me......Thanks!

So I am defnetly not new to the workout/dieting world, but I almost feel like I have to much information stored in my brain. I do not know where to begin..heres a little backround
    In highschool 2002 I was huge 230 lbs of fat
    I went on a shake only diet and got down to 135 and got into a 'maintence program' and maintained that weight for a few years.
    I started getting into figure competing and dieting and worked with a few trainers here and there for the next 3 years
    in 2006 i fell into a deeeeepp depression where I put back on almost all the weight 207 lbs d

2009 I low carbed it and did HIIT training to get myself back to 170 lbs and was stuck there for months until i got preggrs
    I had a baby in 2011 and once again fell into the low carb HIIT traiining regimen again butttt this time it didnt work.
    I had to pretty much starve myself andwork my ass off to stay at 170 again
    got preggers again and now im screwed..
    now i yoyo-ed myself up in weight again and i just fe%el like I could colapse..i tried shakes, competition dieting, starving(only bci felt hopeless)ect

I feel like my body hates me..which im sure it does
    I just need guidance, and support.
    Please help me with any advice

I am 5'3 200 lbs again and % body fat I workout on a regular basis..i definetly do weight train but I also love my cardio because i like the 'HIGH' from it. I also use to crossfit but have put it off due to finacial reasons

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by crossfitmama View Post
    I tried posting this on 2 others forums and got no answers..soI am hoping you can help me......Thanks!

So I am defnetly not new to the workout/dieting world, but I almost feel like I have to much information stored in my brain. I do not know where to begin..heres a little backround
    In highschool 2002 I was huge 230 lbs of fat
    I went on a shake only diet and got down to 135 and got into a 'maintence program' and maintained that weight for a few years.
    I started getting into figure competing and dieting and worked with a few trainers here and there for the next 3 years
    in 2006 i fell into a deeeeepp depression where I put back on almost all the weight 207 lbs d

2009 I low carbed it and did HIIT training to get myself back to 170 lbs and was stuck there for months until i got preggrs
    I had a baby in 2011 and once again fell into the low carb HIIT traiining regimen again butttt this time it didnt work.
    I had to pretty much starve myself andwork my ass off to stay at 170 again
    got preggers again and now im screwed..
    now i yoyo-ed myself up in weight again and i just fe%el like I could colapse..i tried shakes, competition dieting, starving(only bci felt hopeless)ect

I feel like my body hates me..which im sure it does
    I just need guidance, and support.
    Please help me with any advice

I am 5'3 200 lbs again and % body fat I workout on a regular basis..i definetly do weight train but I also love my cardio because i like the 'HIGH' from it. I also use to crossfit but have put it off due to finacial reasons

All this screams metabolic issues. How low were your calories and for how long did you maintain those low calories on those crash diets? You might need to do some work to get your metabolism healthy and hormones in check before you attempt to diet again.

Layne Norton recently posted a video blog on metabolic damage and low calorie/high cardio type competition prep and how to recover from said issues. Check it out here ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150177293
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

thanks for the quickk reply! I will check that out asap

I am want to stop all this yo-yo and get the body I know I work out hard for and deserve. THe shake diet from years ago was only about 800 cal a day ( i know betternow)

I am thinking of just strickly lifting and maybe one day of cardio? I am SOOO ready to try something completely different and change this mindset ive been stuck with for years....im just a tad scared,,,

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've posted this same thread like 6 times. Go to the female nutrition section and look for the link at the top to calculate calories needed.

Unless you have some type of medical condition, a simple calorie deficit will work just fine.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

just trying to get advice. Not everyone looks at the same forum. The more direction the better

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    You've posted this same thread like 6 times. Go to the female nutrition section and look for the link at the top to calculate calories needed.

Unless you have some type of medical condition, a simple calorie deficit will work just fine.
    holy crap hot new avi

just trying to get advice. Not everyone looks at the same forum. The more direction the better
    did you not get advice or none that you liked?

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    holy crap hot new avi
    I agree!

OP, it's really rather simple. No need for a bunch of different angles on the matter.

Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    I agree!

OP, it's really rather simple. No need for a bunch of different angles on the matter.

I got no responses thats all. So i deleted the others and just kept this one..btw it was three times not 6 no need to exaggerate...now its one..my post kept geting pushed back so I decided to try my own route..it worked bc I got answers here thanks .

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got no responses thats all. So i deleted the others and just kept this one..btw it was three times not 6 no need to exaggerate...now its one..my post kept geting pushed back so I decided to try my own route..it worked bc I got answers here thanks .
    All the info you need and more is right here.

Get yourself on a calorie deficit and stay there. Put your emphasis on diet and a solid lifting program, (many examples all over the site). Nothing wrong with doing cardio more than once a week, but no need to go to extremes with it. If your on point with diet and lifting, the weight will come off. Be patient and good luck.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I responded in one of those threads, providing you with the direct link to figure your calories. You deleted that thread, but it's the one you needed...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know a few body builders that I have known since they were kids. They never had any problems with their weight, and never had to go on a diet to lose fat. They just started body building and went into competitions. My point is that if you come into body building with a background of struggling with weight issues and yoyo dieting you are going to have a much longer, more difficult struggle to get that "bodybuilders" body. Cut yourself some slack. The answer is in your diet, forget everything else and figure out why you are overeating. Once you figure it out, you can focus on getting the body you want.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sioux country has some information (actually a separate forum now) for metabolic damage if you are interested
    http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345

I would also recommend some personal exploration or therapy because you have a starve/binge mentality. And staying away from competing from now on will probably be best for you.

sonti
    thank you so much. That website sounds like exacty what I have been going through. I never have been on a "binge" just eating normal 1800 cals a day healthy usually mkesme gain weight. So readingthruhtthat forum I knowits not under my control anymore. I am definetly going to go to the doc and demand some major blood tests now!